[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just matched!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3621.jpg (100KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3621.jpg
100KB, 750x1334px
What do I do? I'm literally freaking out, I'm a 22 year old virgin and she sounds great , except I think anal is gross.
>>
Just becuase you match with someone doesn't mean anything will happen. I was on it for about a week and matched with around 50+ people-only went out with four of them.
>>
Anal is not saving herself for marriage
Consider suicide
>>
>>38214259
>Saving myself for marriage
>so anal only
Rustled my jimmies.
>>
>>38214404
It's a joke, autist.
>>
>>38214289
>>38214404
Aren't you the same faggots who say no hymen no diamond? What's the problem?
>>
>>38214432
Virginity in the way that it matters is mainly a psychological thing. They will remember the first cock no matter where they take it
>>
>>38214431
Considering todays woman, I wouldn't assume that.
>>38214432
No.
>>
>>38214259
>big fan of calculus
Why are women so retarded, bros?
>>
>>38214456
If you honestly expect a complete virgin in this day and age you're delusional then. You need to snag them in high school. If you're out of high school you're fucked. Teen romance is where it's at. Especially nowadays. I wish I was a teen now. All these sluts who like to call dudes daddy, wearing chokers, begging for cummies, mmm. You gotta teach girls that shit if they're in their twenties.

>>38214458
K
>>
>>38214517
I don't plan on dealing with women. I don't have it set anymore as a priority in my life. I have swapped it for quick clean roastie genocide.
>>
>>38214259
Just write to her, she probably won't reply to you anyway. At least that's what was happening to me usually when I tried Tinder.
>>
>>38214553
That's just sour grapes desu anon.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (193KB, 900x979px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
193KB, 900x979px
>>38214637
>muh dik is more important than my children
>>
>>38214678
>now he's bringing up children
???
>>
>>38214694
You're just like any other millennial normie. Marriage and sex are inseparably intertwined and are for the express purpose of creating and raising children. Extramarital intercourse leads to marriage collapses, which leads to kids getting fucked up because they're built to grow up in a loving family, instead of with a (((single mother))) as you apparently did
>>
>>38214259
its a joke you fucking dingus
>>
>>38214741
10/10 summary anon.

The collapse of the family institution is the downfall of society.
>>
>>38214741
>>38214789
Oh look. It's /pol/ LARPers who think you can't bust nuts and not have children.
>>
>>38214841
>The collapse of the family institution is the downfall of society.
Do you really think this is a /pol/ opinion, you absolute retard? Sure, I wouldn't say it's the downfall of society, but have you ever met someone who came from a broken home? As a matter of fact, since you're on /r9k/, you're probably a loser because you came from a broken home. End yourself immediately.
>>
>>38214259
Obvious fake profile is obvious
>>
>>38214889
>As a matter of fact, since you're on /r9k/, you're probably a loser because you came from a broken home. End yourself immediately.
The irony.

You keep talking about broken homes but if she isn't pregnant there is no home to start or a home for a child to come from. Because there is no child. Why is this so hard for you to understand autsimo
>>
>>38214259
Do women really think this or do this to save virginity? Because a ravaged anus is pretty gross, while a virgin anus is much more beautiful, cleaner, nicer looking and her husband would probably appreciate it to remain as such rather than turn into a dirty, blue, fissure scarred, corpse-like ring of shame.
>>
>>38214678

remove niggers from the statistics m8

dont insult women
>>
>>38215018
I live in an 88% white city and I see this same shit all the time from white people. I've also met black people who grew up in stable families and they were upstanding citizens
>>
>>38215041

Your personal anecdote doesn't override the fact that the majority of reasons why statistics like these look so bad is because of niggers. For example, the US would be in the top 7 for education if it removed blacks because our whites & Asians are intelligent.
>>
>>38215072
Niggers don't override the fact that virtually all violent crime is traceable to the drug trade, especially among whites. Niggers form a huge proportion of the statistics but they still hold
>>
I thought that's a MILF juding by the minature
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.