[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I barebacked a fat black hooker from Backpage six months ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0716.png (325KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.png
325KB, 500x500px
I barebacked a fat black hooker from Backpage six months ago and went to the doc today and he said I tested positive for HIV. He assured me with treatment I can live a long healthy life.

How do I explain this to my parents?

Should I just end myself lads?
>>
Yes you should. This is why extramarital intercourse used to be frowned upon.
>>
>>38214330
I would've died a virgin if I hadn't started fucking hookers
>>
File: 1491868946732.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491868946732.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>38214246
Why would you do that? I don't understand. This is a bait post right?
>>
Just smoke weed bro.

It'll cure it
>>
>>38214357
Men's virginity is valuable too you colossal faggot and you went and threw it away and look what you got for it.
>>
>>38214575
are you underage, or just plum stupid?
>>
Hey, at least now you have a blank check to off yourself.
>>
>>38214593

Nah kid I know what I'm talking about
>>
>Barebacking a black woman

Why would you ever do that, even if she wasn't a hooker.

Did you feel any symptoms OP?
>>
>Should I just end myself lads?

yes you should, but not before you have spread your gift far and wide

get of 4chan, you have work to do
>>
>>38214246
Repeat the test
>>
>>38214246
You had a whole 6 months to spread that shit to anyone else you had sex with unknowingly.

This is why having a lot of partners is a horrible thing. It's not sexual freedom. It shows you don't care about your body or others.
>>
>>38214581
really? my chad cousin said the same thing and some girls actually like virgin guys. I feel like you guys are full of shit.
>>
>>38215001
Its just as valuable, its just faggots like you throw it away because of social pressure
>>
>>38215001
Do not lend false value to a woman's opinion. A man's virginity is valuable to himself just as a woman's virginity is valuable to him. It is not a plague, it is a gift to a woman who deserves it. Such a woman would have existed 75 years ago
>>
I'm sorry OP but also kinda not. You deserved it, you do realize that yes? Niggers are filthy diseased animals.
>>
>>38215001
So, did fucking hookers who don't give a single shit about you helped you gain confidence?
>>
I read a statistic that 10% of those positive tests are actually false positives, I'd have them run that shit again man just to be sure
>>
How many women have you had sex with since then? Have you informed them that you likely gave them a terminal disease you degenerate piece of shit?
>>
>>38214246
it could be worse man. i got punched in the eye and now have permanent eye damage. so only use of one eye now. it could be worse.
>>
Go infect roasties and hookers hahah
>>
>>38214246
>barebacking hookers
What were you expecting anon.
>>
>How do I explain this to my parents?
Why do they need too know?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.