[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to the bullies on here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1499189183312.jpg (33KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1499189183312.jpg
33KB, 960x538px
Do you guys bully other anons because they remind you of yourself before you had thick skin?

Do you really have thick skin now or is it just another mask?
>>
ive thickend my skin but i still acknowledge my past and completely hate it, fuck weak willed losers how can you be so pathetic above the age of 17
>>
>>38213565
I only do it to gay boys because they like it. At worst ill be harsh with anons who don't know whats up. Its what I went though.
>>
I've bullied nerds all my life, why not do it here where the losers congregate? It's like giving someone a wedgie, or shoving them into a locker, except far more pleasing. Asocial losers/nerds need to get bullied, so I might as well do it.
>>
>>38213610
Have you ever thought that maybe weak willed and pathetic is the more human response?
Having thick skin is just a defense anon it's not really how you feel but just trying to protect yourself
>>
>>38213696
C-can you bulli me please, I enjoy it
>>
>>38213704
typical words coming from a loser, i bet you blame your problems on other people dont
>WWAAAAA BAD PARENTING TFW NO FRIENDS FUCK MY STUPID MOM AND DAD
>WWWWAAAAAA BAD GENES WHY AM I SO UGLY, SHORT AND UNFIT
>ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES BECAUSE THEY WOULDNT DATE A LOSER LIKE ME BUT THEY SHOULD CUZ IM IN TOUCH WITH MY FEELINGS
if you think being weak willed and sensitive is the more human response youre just a whiny loser, its childish and imature, grow a pair betabitch
>>
>>38213792
pay me nerd
>>
>>38213844
You're doing that thing where someone will insult you and think they have it right but they shoot so far in the opposite direction that it just isn't offensive. I'm sure you've had those

It's more human than putting up a defense anon. Which you are doing right now and I have no idea what you are protecting
>>
>>38213928
defense is for cowards, i only have offense you stupid whore beta bitch rrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU I HATE YOU DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>38214020
wew

That's what I mean. I ain't attacking you lad so there isn't need for an offense of any sort. What are you protecting anon?
>>
>>38214080
Im gonna kick your ass thats what im protecting

(reddit space)

loser >:C
>>
>>38214137
I'll fight you anon. If that means talking to you
>>
There are no bullies here wtf, it's 4chan. Jesus, grow a pair
>>
>>38214159
im just fucking with you, but youre an actual loser so yes you should grow a pair and stop being so immature, those are probably the main reasons that youre an incel(im assuming cuz this is r9k)
>>
File: 097ygv45iuyv7.jpg (110KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
097ygv45iuyv7.jpg
110KB, 500x612px
>>38213565
I bully others as a way to vent out my frustrations of being and underachiever... or not achieving anything at all

Bullying is a cry for help
>>
File: good guy.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
good guy.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>38213565
When they're bullied enough, a poster will either try to fix themselves and stop being so autistic or get their feelings seriously hurt and either sperg out at me or go self-harm/kill themselves/whatever they do when they leave the thread. There's literally no outcome to bullying a dumbass that isn't rewarding to me--I like seeing stupid posters resolve to improve themselves, but I also like seeing stupid posters get what they deserve for being so stupid.
>>
>>38214232
>bullying is a cry for help
Not always. In some cases it's an attempt to help others using the only methods that person's learned
>>
>>38214220
I know you are fucking with me. That's why I was giving you boring responses

>stop being so immature
>gives me meme responses
I don't know lad, you first

>incel
>assuming
Yes anon that's why what you say isn't offensive because you assume too much
>>
>>38213900
H-How?
I-I'm sorry I'm a poorfag who lives in 4 usd a day and eat 1-2 meals a day
>>
>>38213565
If you ever refer to having "thick skin" for reading 4chan posts, kill yourself.

If you ever announce to the world that you're a thin-skinned faggot like >>38213844 you should kill yourself.
>>
>>38214471
>If you ever refer to having "thick skin" for reading 4chan posts, kill yourself.

made me kek IRL anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.