[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: rciebalegril.jpg (241KB, 980x1306px) Image search: [Google]
rciebalegril.jpg
241KB, 980x1306px
Can we all just take a step back from our opinions on Women for a second?
Every time I come on this site I always see a thread that is attempting to degrade and "expose" women. Do you guys truly believe what you put on those threads? That all women are monsters? That all women want chad?
If you do actually believe so, can you please detail your experiences with them. If you also carry the opinion of men being better than women (in whatever way) then I would also like you to explain that.

Please, I've been on this website for 2 years now and I've never understood this. I need some clarification.
>>
Of course there are always exceptions, but you won't survive making plays based around those, so its safer just to assume all woman are bitches and whores, and you'll even be more successful with them with this mindset, so you can't lose.
>>
>>38211318
People are bored and bitter so they post the same inane shit every thread all day. What do you expect. I'm sure people genuinely believe what they say but you have to keep in mind the average poster here is probably around 15-20 and in school and has never talked to a girl in their life besides a few off hand times
>>
>>38211318
Fuck off roastie.
Oregano parsley
>>
File: 1498493817239.jpg (75KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
1498493817239.jpg
75KB, 800x583px
>>38211318
I'm a pretty lonely 21 year old guy who is a virgin and hasn't had a date yet and every girl I've asked out rejected me pretty badly. Comments like.
>"ew no fuck off"
>"no way"
Weren't foreign to me in the slightest. One time I did get a date to prom though. She only went with me because none of the more attractive guys wanted to go with her, she was visibly dissapointed and got sad about it when I asked her. Told her she didn't have to go with me, I wasn't forcing her and told her that is she didn't want to go with me, there would be no hard feelings. She said she'd go with me in the end.

She rejected a slow dance with me while we were both on the dance floor. She said:
>"haha no no I don't dance"
Was pretty embarrassed because my friends at the time were around me and saw what happened, not to mention the faculty at the school and all the other students saw as well.

I still haven't recovered from that. I've been drinking myself into a coma as of recent to kill these feels. Now I feel braindead, but it's preferable.

I have almost given up, then I don't have to bug women with my presence any longer. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing I could do to make them happy at this point, it's obvious that they do not want anything to do with me.

I am not going to be alive past 35.
>>
>>38211318
>That all women want chad?
Why wouldn't they? Almost all workers want to be paid more. Same shit.

I'm not Chad, but I tick many Chad-like boxes, and I can confirm that women like attractive men and don't like unattractive men. My tinder description was once literally "I'm socially retarded, <3 dead cats" and I was still managing to connect with women but clearly not actually talking to or meeting them, that would be silly as is consistent with a model of the universe in which attractive people hook up a lot.

>If you also carry the opinion of men being better than women (in whatever way) then I would also like you to explain that.
1. make a list of things you find very difficult without considering gender
2. search google for people who are good at those things
3. notice whether those people are male or female

I mean, not always, but there's a noticeable statistical bias. Men are just better at some things.
>>
>>38211318
>If you also carry the opinion of men being better than women (in whatever way) then I would also like you to explain that.
They're not better, they just don't have the same natural capacity for manipulating people that women do, so they're less of a threat.
>>
My ex left me for another guy, showed no remorse whatsoever and even blamed everything on me, so now I'm back here with you fags. It's better to expect the worse from women, that way you don't get caught by surprise when they backstab you, or be pleasantly surprised if they turn out to be decent.
>>
It's mostly just whiny betas complaining they got rejected
>>
>>38211596
I 100% believe you're lying. I have never in my entire life seen anyone of any gender, race, culture, whatever the fuck say shit like "ew no fuck off". This is why I can't take this board seriously, because you people say some outlandish shit. And yes, it is outlandish, in reality people don't give enough of a fuck about you to say to you to fuck off. I all the time read stuff like "I asked out Stacy and she called me a limp wristed nerd cuck fagboi and told me to kill myself :(((" but people don't act like this in real life. And before you call me Chad or whatever, I'm an ugly guy.
>>
File: spurdo.gif (13KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.gif
13KB, 250x194px
I feel disgusted and sad for modern women. The same feeling you get when you see a dead cat on the road.

Women are malleable compared to men but there is nobody around to tell them what to do. Once girls escape their parents house they are free to become whores and give in to peer pressure. Since girls have little incentive or direction to act like good people, they go down the opposite path. This lifestyle fucks them and you can see it everywhere. 30+ year old women are scarred with mental health problems, stds and childlessness because nobody was brave enough to tell them what to do.
>>
File: ilikepizza.png (77KB, 956x896px) Image search: [Google]
ilikepizza.png
77KB, 956x896px
>>38211737
I'm not who u responded to but I knew this one girl in HS that would say "ew no" when I would offer to help her
I would never think about asking her out because she repulsed me but they do exist
This girl was a bitchy "popular" korean girl btw
>>
File: 1498488845112.png (755KB, 767x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498488845112.png
755KB, 767x720px
>>38211737
Well, she wasn't very bright which is probably why she said that.

Choose to believe what you want, doesn't matter to me because I'm slowly killing myself anyway.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38211615
>Why wouldn't they?
I mostly think they don't because as a guy, I am usually not attracted to the girl everybody else is.
Stacies that guys would drool over did nothing for me. I only come to the conclusion that not all girls want chad by projecting my less than ideal preferences onto women.
>>
>>38211919
>Stacies that guys would drool over did nothing for me.
By that token, you're looking for women who Chads don't arouse. No shit they're going to be rare, just like men who don't want to fuck Stacies up the bumhole.
>>
>>38211318
>Do you guys truly believe what you put on those threads?
I do when I post it myself.
>That all women are monsters?
No
>That all women want chad?
Yes
>If you do actually believe so, can you please detail your experiences with them.
They attack or ignore me for beeing short and not very good looking. They are extremely judgmental and will ridicule everyone but Chad for falling out of the ordinary. I hate recalling episodes of me getting ridiculed and bullied by them so I'm not going into more detail here.

Men are biologically superior to women in alot of regards, they're stronger, faster, produce more geniuses, are more logical unless their dick is involved and they usually don't have a extremely inflated egos like young woman do.
Overall I'd say men outperform woman in pretty much everything they do. There aren't many things in which woman are better and it's basically stuff like beeing better at identifiying more colors compared to men which isn't really all that usefull.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.