[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questing for clutter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: CBnZiKjUAAAAqe2.jpg (60KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
CBnZiKjUAAAAqe2.jpg
60KB, 600x463px
Tomorrow I shall embark on an epic quest to find a dustpan. I will venture deep into hostile normie territory.

If you have any tips or an adventure to share so I can prepare myself better, it would be most welcome.
>>
>>38210705
Take a shower before you go
>>
Bring a backpack to easily bring back the artefact you are looking for. Make sure that you are well hydrated, take a bottle of water with you. Also could you please bring me some crisps when you're out?
>>
>>38211113
If I encounter any crisps on my travels I will take them with me. I will equip myself with my trusty backpack. Thank you for reminding me of hydration potions, I will need those for sure. My steed got stolen by evil thieves so it will be a long journey on foot.

>>38210946
Won't my armor rust though?
>>
>>38210705
How will you defend thineself?
>>
If the place you seek your dustpan at has a greeter which asks if you need help, do not respond; it is a trap to try and strike fear into your heart.
>>
Your hour of destiny has come. For the sake of us all:
Go bravely with Elliot!
>>
>>38211970
From my experience travelling through the normie lands the thing to watch out for most is a verbal assault in any shape of form from a normie or them entering my personal space.

Such mindless audacity can sometimes be prevented with a magic shield generated by earphones. Most normies will be more hesitant to approach when you protect yourself like this. However this has failed me in the past. The only option left to me in order to repel the foul beast was extreme rudeness and a brisk walking pace.

>>38212162
I am aware of creatures like this, guarding their dungeon. Clinging to their treasures. They won't trick me. I know they despise me.
>>
File: 1497576669524s.jpg (9KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497576669524s.jpg
9KB, 200x250px
>>38212257
Thank you my liege. For Elliot!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.