[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kind, pretty daycare teacher in her early-mid twenties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

>that kind, pretty daycare teacher in her early-mid twenties with pale skin, dark hair, and freckles and a really big chest that I was just beginning to uncomfortably notice at that age who was very interested in and was going to school for painting and graphical design
>I was really into art and drawing things, and we would always talk and she would show me things she made and I would show her my drawings
>began to realize I was crushing on her at some point, but suppressed the feelings because I knew it was completely hopeless since I was only something like twelve years old
>was always happy to be with her and always offered to help her clean around the daycare
>have only a few snapshot memories of her
>one I have was of her sitting across a long table from me while I must have been working on something, and singing "Feliz Navidad", leaning forward slightly while looking in my eyes and putting her hand on her chest and singing with a passionate voice and look in her eyes on the line "from the bottom of my he~art"
>putting her hand on her chest caused me to look at her cleavage, and then look away embarrassedly, wondering if she was singing that line to me, and figuring she had surely seen me looking at her chest
>another was her sympathizing with me and giving me apple juice when I was constipated and she knew I was embarrassed
>one of the last times or maybe the last time I saw her, she offered to show me around an art college, and when I met her there, she gave me a hug that made me embarrassed, mostly because I was aware of her chest in her white T-shirt and was trying not to squish up against her, but I was really happy to be with her there
>when I went into middle school I left the daycare and didn't see her anymore
>>
>>38210126
>tried to keep it up through middle school, taking a drawing class and working on my ideas, making comics and computer art, but gradually lost confidence and ended up giving up completely on visual art by high-school
>she probably had a boyfriend then, and since I've been in college for approaching two years, she's no doubt married with kids by now
>have since high school gradually given up on music and writing too
>realize that all I've ever wanted of a friend or romantic partner this whole time was just someone to share those pursuits with
>realize that the reason I've always been strangely drawn to Kaoru from Amagami years before I even watched the show or started playing the game was because she looked so similar to her, mostly her hair and face
I hope she's happy where she is now.
I miss you, Ms. Katie.
>>
>>38210126
Idk if its just my mood today, but this gave some pretty good (mixed) feels.
>>
>>38210133
>>38210126
Damn it anon this is sad. I hope you can find that special someone to be with.
>>
What a truly wholesome adventure. Good luck anon.
>>
>>38210687
It's bittersweet, for lack of a better word. My life feels empty now, but I guess I really can't say that no one good ever appeared in my life, even if briefly and distantly, and even though I could never hold onto them.

>>38210843
>>38211347
On this: I don't think about her often, but she comes up in my mind sometimes, because she might be the only girl I've ever been attracted to who I've actually talked to and not just observed. I'm not actually hung up on her because of course I never had a chance to begin with, and we've probably both changed a lot by now at any rate, but it makes me think that just supposing even if by some incredible chance I met her again and by some similarly unlikely chance she was single, and I somehow shifted into an alternate reality where it would be possible for a girl to be interested me and she by further improbability happened to be one such girl to do so, it probably would still not work out because I do not think I am capable of a relationship. It doesn't stop me from spending much time daydreaming about being in love and wondering what it's like, though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.