[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

settling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0527.jpg (125KB, 751x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
125KB, 751x751px
Have you ever settled for the homely girl who for some mystical reason was really into you? Was it worth it?
>>
>>38209984
>someone ever being interested in you
leave normalfag
>>
>>38210009
Fuck you I'm a khv but getting desperate now
>>
>>38210090
No, no. Fuck you.
>>
>>38209984
>the homely girl who for some mystical reason was really into you

I do not know this feel
>>
If that was her I'd be more than happy to date her.
>>
>>38209984
Just marry her you idiot
>>
I should have, because she turned out to be a real qt several years after high school.

But no. It's a slap in the face when these girls like you because they go for weak guys. It's a just a huge blow to the ego ignoring them and seeing them go through bfs who are numale cucks knowing you are her type of guy.
>>
this is all I've ever wanted ree ree fuck you
>>
>>38210343
>she turned out to be a real qt several years after high school
That's probably the work of makeup hiding everything that you hated about her when you were in high school
Don't buy into marrying her. If you have kids, they'll look as shitty as her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.