[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me gender dysphoria? Wiki says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Can someone please explain to me gender dysphoria?

Wiki says the sex they were "assigned at birth" is wrong but they either have a knob or a fanny so how can a mistake be made?

If you have a knob you are treated like a boy and your identity develops from that. You can't be born in the wrong body because you are your body. It's inseparable from you.
>>
Glorified mental illness
>>
>>38208160
Your gender identity isn't learned, it's innate. 99% of people are boys who feel like boys or girls who feel like girls, but for some people, their identity doesn't match what their body is. For most people, being treated like the gender that they aren't is quite distressing.

For example, consider the case of David Reimer. He was a man who's penis was destroyed in a circumcision back in the 1960s and was subsequently raised as a girl and given female hormones so that he'd develop like a girl. He ended up going nuts because he wasn't a girl and killed himself.
>>
>>38208160
You seemed to have misunderstood things. There are people who believe that sex and gender can be two separate things. For simplicity sake we'll just sex sex is the biological (were you born with XX or XY chromosomes) and gender is the mental state. Gender dysphoria is when a person has a conflict with the sex (biological) they were born as and the gender (mental) they identify as. A person might be born biologically male but they feel/identify as/act as though they're female or vice versa. It's a mental illness that people have decided is acceptable to go along with and indulge these people instead of getting them the mental help they need.
>>
>>38208160
Society.
If you tell someone, constantly, that acting/feeling/being a particular way means something, then people will begin to think that they are that something. Couple that with teenagers and kids not having any real world experiences or knowledge and no idea what they really want or should want.

Like for a time when I was a teenager I thought I must be gay, or more likely bi, because all my straight friends would freak out if someone showed them a picture of a penis, or did/mentioned something gay, whereas I was basically "what ever dude"
Wasn't until a few years later that I came to realize that I'm straight and just comfortable with dicks and homos.

But just on the note of Jordan Rask-whatever the fuck his/her name is and Whovians (which he/she was on), I would totally nail Tegan Higginbotham.
>>
>>38208160
Attention seeking mentally disturbed faggots who need to be purged, same for traps and other trash. Society has grown to complacent, successfull and rich. Thus people who would've fallen by the way side were allowed to prosper and grow if not outright indulged and we're now reaching the point where they drag down the entire thing with them.
>>
>>38208160
mental illness where brain is taking identity politics and stereotypes way too seriously, to the point of wanting to destroy itself with hormone therapy and mutilating operations
>>
>>38208160
We live in a fucked up world and it fucks people up inside. It's mental illness. People who do not know how to express their masculine and feminine qualities in a balanced way, who fuck up their body to cover up an emotional problem. Trannies just look funny to me. I pity the fools.
>>
>>38208160
>gender dysphoria

it's just the new trendy name for the usual gay faggotry

the market of "gender transitioning" shit is alarmingly increasing
>>
>>38208221
>but for some people, their identity doesn't match what their body is

tl,dr: they want to be gay
>>
I spoke to a girl not long ago who claimed she was 'trans', but basically when it got down to things - she simply felt unattractive as a female, and somewhat masculine. I think basically she felt like being a girl made her a 'loser' in a sense, because she was less attractive as a girl - and she was a bit of a tomboy so I guess she thought she'd feel more comfortable as a boy. I think restrictive gender roles are a huge cause of confusion for young kids, especially because gender roles still get imposed in various ways BUT at the same time everyone is encouraged to express their own desires\'self'.

That girl was an exception, but I've found that a lot of 'trans' and 'gender dysphoric' types are quite egotistical and kinda bombastic. Part of it is about attention. I honestly think a big part of it is basically setting up a situation where the 'trans' or 'gender dysphoric' individual and their issues become the central topic of discussion literally anywhere they go. Many of them also love the power of getting reactions from people - shock, anger, empathy... this all feeds a sort of narcissistic complex. I mean most trans people just HAVE to know that they will never 'pass' entirely, and that their trans status is going to be in everyone's face literally all the time.

There's also this industry that forms around advocacy for these people, and because this industry and community are focused around female-dominated fields like psychology, counseling, etc - it's harder for anyone to challenge the assertions of these people. So even when it's massively obvious that the two butch Jewish lesbians have convinced their 10 year old adopted 'son' that he feels he's a she - nobody can really challenge this without being seen as an asshole or even as having suspicious intentions towards children.
>>
>>38208160
Some people have a mental illness where they want to be dead so bad they are willing to kill themselves to achieve it.
Some people have a mental illness where they want to be an amputee so bad they cut of their own limbs.
Some people have a mental illness where they want to be the opposite sex so bad that they're willing to mutilate their body to help with the fantasy.
The mind can be a really fucked up thing.
>>
>>38208789
You hit the nail on the head. In all honesty, I think trans people are just shallow. As a straight guy, I've never been afraid to show my feminine side. Sometimes people laughed at me or gave nasty reactions for not sticking to my 'role', but afterwards I'd feel proud for doing what felt natural to me. Especially in high school, people called me gay or girly many times, but I knew I was just being myself.

Some of the people who called me gay in high school have now come out of the closet and admitted they are gay themselves. It's so ironic to me. I could say that I respect their bravery for showing the world who they really are and all the other socially accepted praise. But I don't mean that at all. I think it's nothing but a testament to their stupidity and utter confusion about who they are inside.
>>
>>38208160
i know this guy/girl IRL and holy shit what an arrogant asshole you have no idea
>>
>>38208221
Oh yeah, the Bruce, Brenda, David guy. That was some sad shit. Had to watch the documentary film in my Psych/Sociology class.
>>
I used to feel it strongly as a child but grew out of it.
You just feel like all the expectations that come with your gender are unnatural and unappealing to you and your internal sense of self and how you want to express yourself feels more in line with the opposite gender. Like how they say they feel "born in the wrong body".
>>
>>38210152
Not a surprise. That's the most punchable face I've ever seen. Smug, pug-looking pervert.
>>
>>38208160
Is that the guy from that novelty band?
https://youtu.be/1CLCOvZOh1o
>>
Medically speaking, It's when your genders are dysphorphized. Sometimes it's reversible, sometimes it's not.
>>
>>38208160
these people are sick
the end
>>
Basically these people have the expectation that a person always feel "in tune" with their body and their sense of self.
Of course, this isn't really a thing.
In years past, people would go through this phase as a teenager, and they'd explore different subcultures to find something that gave them a sense of identity.

Unfortunately, these days people don't really progress past that teenage mentality until later in life, and the Jew has pushed a narrative that a person not having a 100% secure view of who they are might be because they're "transgender".

Basically it's a more cancerous version of a goth phase.
>>
File: 20170706_210631.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_210631.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>38208160
Gender dysphoria is a thing because the genes that decide your genitals aren't the only gender specific gene sequences - there are genes that control the developement of 14 different brain structures which are different between men and women. In people with gender dysphoria epigenetic sttesses cause some or all of those brain structures to develope as if they belong to a body of the opposite sex, hence causing a mental illness.
>>
>>38208160
>tfw you keep expecting the comedy group to reveal that the whole trans thing was a joke but it never happens
>>
File: 20170706_210758.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_210758.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>38210295
I tried to grow out of it, took test for 9 years... only got worse.
>>
>>38212471
Mods please ban this attention whoring tranny faggot
>>
please ban this ugly ass tranny

also please remove blur functions of all photo editing software for god's sake
>>
File: 1498443510779.jpg (362KB, 1080x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1498443510779.jpg
362KB, 1080x1606px
>>38208160
It is a neurological fetal birth condition.
You are born a girl or a boy internally.
Your body also develops after this as one or the other.
Usually its the same. But say one in 400,000 its not.

This person knows who they are but their body is mismatched.
This creates a horrible fucking nightmare life for them where their own body is some mutilated carcass that they were shoved into.

This is the only way transsexuals exist.
Anyone who claims otherwise is a brainwashed retard faggot in denial.

Ie 99.9999999% of people who claim to be transsexual are just crossdressing faggots in denial who use pc culture to appropriate transexuality normalize their deviant sexual behavior.

Pic related
This person is not transsexual nor do they have gender dysphoria.
They are a sissification fetishist into ageplay, crossdressing, black cocks, nazi feminism, and cuckoldry.

I fucking hate them as much as you do.
>>
>>38212471

Are you Lewis from the YogsCast?
>>
jews put female hormones in the water supply
>>
It's exactly like Body Dysphoria, and is a mental illness.
If you want a doctor to cut off your working arm, they won't do it and will give you therapy.
If you want a doctor to cut off your working penis, oh no that's fine that's just who you are snip snip XDD
>>
>>38210152

That's Jordan from the Australia comedy band Axis of Awesome - yeah, they suck, but I doubt you know him/her/it
>>
Get the fuck off my board and goto /lgbt/ tranny.
>>
>>38211924

Yeah that's him.

Certified Original Post
>>
>>38208160
I believe that most of this is just fetish based.

The memetic rise of it combined with the fact that the overwhelming majority of them are men. Everyone knows men are more perverted and will always make up the majority of any fetish.

In a healthy society most of these men would just jerk off while thinking about being a woman, enjoying the fantasy of it like a lot of sick fetishes that people have but would rarely ever act on. Instead society encourages acting on this fetish so you end up with a ton of men who mutilate their bodies and take mind altering drugs in order to be "themselves"
>>
>>38212708
the most logical explanation
>>
File: 1498252900051.png (8KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
1498252900051.png
8KB, 271x288px
>>38208221
>being treated like the gender that they aren't is quite distressing
Oh fuck, people are pretending to take an interest in my well-being because of my imaginary pussy and what few friends I have are still genuine in spite of my imaginary pussy. Woe is me, my life is now a ceaseless tragedy; a maelstrom of misfortune and sadness. If only the cisshits would have taken the time to learn my proper pronouns (xi, xerself).
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.