[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Hitler /ourguy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: aXm3094xjU.jpg (61KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm3094xjU.jpg
61KB, 650x650px
>A close friend, Ernst Hanfstaengel, claims that Hitler was the victim of sexual bullying while in the army: "Old army comrades, who had seen him in the wash-house, had noted that his genital organs were almost freakishly underdeveloped, and he doubtless had some sense of shame about displaying himself. It seemed to me that this must all be part of the underlying complex in his physical relations, which was compensated for by the terrifying urge for domination expressed in the field of politics." He was nicknamed "monk" because of his lack of interest in women. When one of the soldiers asked him: "Haven't you ever loved a girl?" Hitler replied: "I've never had time for anything like that, and I'll never get round to it."
>>
>>38206548
Wasn't he also wounded in the groin alongside having a microdick?
>>
>>38206548
He had a son with a French woman during WW1. His son died in the 1980s. DNA test attempts were constantly sabotaged because he wanted rights to mein kampf to make money off it. Hitler himself knew about his son during ww2 and had nazi officers deliver checks to him throughout the war.
>>
HITLER WAS GAY TOO

>Hans Mend, a fellow dispatch-runner, has claimed that Ernst Schmidt and Hitler had a sexual relationship. "We noticed that he (Hitler) never looked at a woman. We suspected him of homosexuality right away, because he was known to be abnormal in any case. He was extremely eccentric and displayed womanish characteristics which tended in that direction. He never had a firm objective, nor any kind of firm beliefs. In 1915 we were billeted in the Le Febre brewery at Fournes. We slept in the hay. Hitler was bedded down at night with Schmidt, his male whore. We heard a rustling in the hay. Then someone switched on his electric flashlight and growled, Take a look at those two nancy boys. I myself took no further interest in the matter."
>>
>>38206548
Goebbels is /ourguy/, his life is disgustingly depressing.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Marie_Loret

A bunch of organizations are trying get DNA tests confirming that Jean-Marie Loret was Hitler's son. So far a blood test in 2012 has confirmed a match but DNA tests are being blocked by various European governments.
>>
>>38206548
>witness accounts
You don't actuallt believe that shit right? This sounds like it came straight out of a communist bloggers fantasy novel about how shit hitler is.
>>
>>38206590
In that case yes is /ourguy/ as everyone is a fag here these days
>>
>>38206607
Interesting. Did Jean have any children of his own?
>>
>>38206673
He had 6 sons and over 30 grandchildren.
>>
>>38206684
Fucking bullshit. Proofs?
>>
>>38206673
Jean's sons are the ones pushing for the DNA tests because they want royalties to Mein Kampf.
>>
>>38206548
>hanfstaengel
>he's literally named "joint"

Fake
>>
>>38206692
Here's an article on one of Jean's sons. He is the one that had a blood test confirming the same blood as Hitler but he keeps getting blocked from DNA tests.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126591/Philippe-Loret-believes-Adolf-Hitlers-grandson-French-plumber-tells-family-story.html
>>
>>38206673
Lorent had two wives with a total of ten children. Supposedly 3 sons with the first one and 2 with the other. 5 daughters also. All his children had children of their own.
>>
idf: juden
>>
>someone fighting in WW1 being embarrassed about showering

This wasn't highschool.
>>
Sound like baseless rumors to me.
>>
>>38206594
This

Hitler is /our guy/too but Goebbels was literally a robot
>>
>>38206607
>Hitler will never be your dad

FUCK
>>
>>38208931
Was it ever found out if he had a jewis name?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.