[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jay Z names the Jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170707-032959.png (516KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-032959.png
516KB, 1280x720px
He named the Jew at 2:34. Thoughts? Also the video is based on old stereotypical cartoons and drawings of black people from the 50s and back.
>>
>>38205969
Forgot the link. https://youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0
>>
>>38205969
I'm not listening to jay-z or any of this political rap that's become the mainstream spiritual guidance to millennial normies
>>
>>38205995
It's not normie at all. He literally says "you ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?" It's pol tier. I meant to post this on pol.
>>
>>38205995
Okay hipsterfag
>>
>>38206014
I'm Jewish. Where's my property?
Checkmate /pol/
>>
>>38206014
Blacks are allowed to name the jew
>>
>>38206064
This is one of the first times I've heard them do it.
>>
>>38206014
You know blacks are the ultimate normies, they're allowed to be seperatists, white girls like them, pop culture revolves around them, ect. ect. If you have any problem with black people you're a virgin jealous loser.

oh and don't forget the bbc meme
>>
>>38206120
It shouldn't matter what white girls like. White men's opinion should be the ultimate decider. Blacks especially the men need to be subjugated.
>>
>>38206146
he was allowed to name the jew because both blacks and jews are at war with whites, it's no longer trying to emulate the whites it's trying to emulate jews.
>>
>>38206179
No. Blacks are becoming so hated by whites they are getting scared.
>>
Hating Jews is the most normie.
>>
>>38206179
He said no matter what he does he's still a nigger.
>>
>>38206192
Blacks have been going full riot mode since trayvon happened. A lot has changed in that time. They're getting more and more radicalized.

>>38206214
when whites try to say "we're all once race bruh" black people double down on their identity and say whites are privileged and they will never understand black experience.

It's "inter sectional oppression", feminists do this as well.

It started back in the 50s with the frankfurt school, jewish intellectuals who wanted to spread communism in the US and subvert it.
>>
>>38206038
its in the middle east
>>
>>38205969
This is not what 50s cartoons look like

>>38206192
The entire time Obama was president y'all said you were gonna start a race war. Now I mostly here poltards claim they want a civil war. It'll never happen
>>
>>38206113
Really now? https://youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
>>
>>38206299
>This is not what 50s cartoons look like

holy shit good point, it's almost like we all didn't realize this was fucking propaganda
>>
Kanye west- saint Pablo

"Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
The Jews share they truth on how to make a dime
Most black men couldn't balance a cheque-book
But buy a new car, talking 'bout how my neck look?"
>>
>>38206323
Missed the entire point nigger. Blackface cartoons like this went out of style in the 30s.

Also fuck your retarded cultural Marxist meme. Especially the retarded idea that corporations are marxist
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>38206299
>>38206323
>>38206407
LMAO YOU FAGGOTS NO NOTHING. Here's a 50s nigger cartoon.
>>
>>38206299
Why would we start a civil war when blacks had power dumb nigger. It makes more sense to do it now that we're in power.
>>
>>38206505
Nope you just did a shitty Google search.
>>
>>38206014
pol is full of normies desu
>>
>>38206550
The race war was supposed to happen years ago. It will never happen especially not with king honky in office. He can't build his wall.
>>
File: 1499260246267.png (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1499260246267.png
27KB, 550x535px
>>38206505
>he thinks people took these cartoons literally
>he thinks this is anywhere near as bad as a modern black comedian talking about race
>>
>>38206407
>corporations are marxist

families behind corporations push globalism though
>>
>>38206352
It seems like Kanye west and Jayz are saying "the Jews got their shit together even though they were in tough situations while we (niggers) cant be fiscally responsible.
>>
>>38206595
It's a better time for it to happen now that we have the government on our side.
>>
>>38206622
Globalism is an objective good. Most poor people get better jobs and rich people get cheaper labor. It only hurts the working class and certain tech professionals like IT guys and web developers.
>>
File: Capture.png (136KB, 619x400px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
136KB, 619x400px
>>38205969
>>38206014
Old news, /pol/ already knows about it.
>>
>>38206677
America has been fighting in Afghanistan for 16 years and barely handles tribes that fight each other. I'm certain you'd fail if you try
>>
>>38206685
It's objectively bad for white people who never needed it.
>>
Can someone explain how what jayZ said about the Jews was anti-Semitic?
>>
>>38206712
There's a difference between an insurgent war and an actual war. If you look at US casualties vs Arab casualties it's clear we're winning and it's not even close.
>>
>>38206729
He pointed out the truth. The truth is antisemitic.
>>
>>38206729
All I said was that he named the Jew.
>>
>>38206717
wow I guess we should halt progress for dem precious whites
Adapt or get left behind. Your obese cheeto can't stop the future
>>
>>38206685
It's not based on any objective reasoning though, it's just convenient for companies who want to streamline products, if you think companies aren't pushing marxism just look at facebook shutting down free speech to appease all the marxists churned out of the college system or NIke with their BLM commercials.

corporations are very much involved in pushing cultural marxism, they want to make people feel like they're on the winning side of history.
>>
>>38206712
In the war on Iraq we killed about 500,000 Iraqis and lost about 4,000 soldiers.
>>
>>38206762
>progress

what do you even mean by progress? More government control? less whites? You sound worse then a /pol/fag ranting about jews, now it's white people holding back "progress".
>>
>>38206762
Inferior races should be left to live in their squalor.
>>
>>38206781
Wars aren't about body counts. If you go into a country with the goal of creating a new government you don't win if the people reject it and undo all your work. Seriously need to read up on how modern wars are fought.
>>
>>38206836
Yes they fucking are bitch. When we take out 20,000,000 blacks and you take out 500,000 whites tell me about wars aren't about death tolls.
>>
>>38206774
Or maybe Facebook realizes people don't want to hear some edgelords rant every day? Racism can be distracting when you want to talk other things. Not to mention the boycotts they faced
>>
>>38206891
>edgelords
Just kill yourself you fag.
>>
>>38206880
well we would only see who is the superior fighting force, but an absolute victory take winning and keeping territory.
>>
>>38206774
Actual economic marxism isn't in any powerful position in the US at all.
>>
>>38206905
We never wanted any territory in the Middle East you idiot. We used to control the entire Middle East. We just wanted to destroy terrorist organizations.
>>
>>38206891
>other things

All normies talk about is politics, you have no idea, it's all about them trying to find a cultural identity or political identity and rap gives many of them just that. Just like feminism gives impressionable girls an ideal and a label to cling to.

It's like you live under a rock.
>>
>>38206880
If your goal is to kick blacks out or drive them extinct it would be a failure. Assuming you get that far. Most deaths during war aren't from bullets. Guns are an inefficient way to kill millions
>>
>>38206793
>what do you even mean by progress?
competition, cheaper products, increased quality of product, cooperation and exchange in scientific and medical research. This is all a result of globalism. Your temper tantrum for jobs you're not entitled to led to a buffoon occupying the office and even he is smart enough to understand this simple concept
>>
>>38206918
and without an economy the stone age jobless young men will just grow up to become terrorists anyway, you can't win that type of fight unless you genocide everyone or change the culture of the people you're killing as well.
>>
>>38206928
We could easily kill all blacks no problem. I have extreme confidence.
>>
>>38206935
The economy is probably better now that we've been there.
>>
Doea antone believe there is any future to multi racial america if the foundation of race relations is that one race used to enslave the other?
Ar this point its not educating anyone, its a guilt trip to extract money.
>>
>>38206928
What will probably happen is that the races will mix and it will become irrelevant.
>>
>>38206932
You say that as if his election didn't overthrow 8 years of social engineering, literally moving blacks into white neighborhoods pointlessly under obama, yes that's the progress that's going to drive humanity into the next golden age.

All of your 3rd world worker drones "competing" by not even becoming tax paying citizens just turn around and vote democrat, nearly all non white males vote democrat for social justice reasons, that's not about jobs, that's not about competition, trade or science, it's about the lowest tier of bullshit feelsgoods.

Working class whites simply saw that and didn't want to play along anymore.
>>
>>38206940
Assuming no other countries intervene. Then there's what happens after a war. No country will do trade with your new ethnostate. You'll be surrounded by enemies. China will probably annex the New Aryan homeland
>>
>>38206977
Whites could easily be self sufficient and China would probably forgive us and start to treat blacks much worse.
>>
>>38206977
Yes usa would literally collapse without non whites. Who is going to do gang violence and drug trafficking without them
>>
>>38206977
Nobody cares about black people. And Africans no economic or military power.
>>
>>38207024
Have no economic or military power.
>>
>>38206999
I'm pretty sure if you start a civil war college educated professionals will leave. Brain drain is common issue after war. China will certainly use the genocide as an excuse to seize some land or resources. Since you just fought a war you wouldn't be able to fight back
>>
>>38207044
We don't need fag intellectuals. Our military would still be the strongest on Earth and would probably grow stronger from war. China is not powerful to do anything to us.
>>
>>38207044
The Chinese don't care about black people. They wouldn't care. They'd probably start killing Africans if we killed all American blacks.
>>
>>38207024
Plenty of countries would intervene especially since it'd be a threat to world order. African countries have armies and can send troops.
>>
>>38207077
You're full of shit. No one would do anything. They don't care about blacks.
>>
>>38207077
Africa could try. They use military equipment the 1980s that we give them. They couldn't fund a war overseas.
>>
>>38206685
>>38206762
you are not talking about the globalism you think are talking about
>>
>>38206014
>dude he mentions the (((jew))), Jay Z is so based and informed, what a great rapper you should listen to this song he wrote
Fuck off, fuck Jay Z and most of the mainstream rappers in the game right now. I'm not trying to be a hipster or a "born in the wrong generation" kid, the popular rap shit getting put out today is just objectively worse than the popular rap from a decade or two ago.
>>
>>38206690
Nothing pains the kike more than being named.
>>
ngl, I'm jewish (partially at least) and own property.
I can't make any money off of it though because then I'd have to live with other people
>>
>>38206014
Not necessarily. He could be more like "Jews are hard working and smart with spending!" and kissing their asses (Maybe just to get away with the redpills). Maybe he just wants controversy to sell better like he and Beyonce did with Lemonade. Hard to tell.
>>
>>38207766
>music
>objective
time to kill yourself
>>
>>38205969
Jay-z is a Jew basically. It's like when people teach monkeys to do human stuff because it's funny.
>>
>>38206038
He said all property owned by Jews not all Jews own property. Nice pilpul tho.
>>
All he accuses them of is sound investment.
Are we supposed to pretend jews don't even EXIST now to avoid being "anti-Semitic"
>>
>>38206113
ANYthing by Amiri Baraka names the jew.
He's assblasted as fuck after marrying and divorcing a J.A.P.
>>
File: blacklivesmatter77.jpg (49KB, 530x388px) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter77.jpg
49KB, 530x388px
Hey, that was pretty good. And correct
>no matter how well behaved, no matter how much money they have, they're still niggers
Ha
>>
>>38210077
If you actually hated blacks, you wouldn't care about necklacing.
You're actually fucking horrified that humans would do this to each other and have to pretend there's an element keeping you, those you love, and your society safe from barbarism of this scale and you chose race to shelter you.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.