[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw was a trump supporter How the fuck did I get so brainwashed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

File: 1478505767609.png (503KB, 476x503px) Image search: [Google]
1478505767609.png
503KB, 476x503px
>tfw was a trump supporter
How the fuck did I get so brainwashed?
>>
>>38205923
it was the right decision, defend it.
>>
File: IMG_0929.jpg (142KB, 757x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.jpg
142KB, 757x2048px
>>38205923
welcome to American politics, where the facts are made up, and the votes don't matter.
>>
>>38205923
Well at least now you're media brainwashed, right?
>>
>>38205923
research mind-control techniques

trump employed skills that a lot of great dictators used. Now you know why hitler got elected.
>>
File: 1491889564407.jpg (74KB, 448x508px) Image search: [Google]
1491889564407.jpg
74KB, 448x508px
>>38205923
Same here brother. I use to wprship that piece of shit like a god, even got a MAGA hat. But I've come to terms with the fact that he is a mediocre president at best.
>>
>>38205981
This to be honest. Except he didn't get the popular vote so >>38205942 also this.

The idea is that you hate the world and want it to change, he was contrarian to get the unhappy people to vote, that's all. It goes hand in hand in 4chan culture for obvious reasons, we are contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. You are a rebelling child for the sake of not wanting to be told what to do.
>>
>>38205923
Always vote third party
>>
>checks history book
So how old do yall think his son will be before he becomes president?
>>
>>38206102
I just hope we can stave off WWIII until the USS Donald Trump enters service
>>
>>38205923
It was the only time you were part of a group with influence in the real world instead of online. There's nothing particularly wrong with voting for a presidential candidate though.
>>
>>38205923
Hi Hillary shill
>>
>another blatant raid attempt

$0.02 cents in your account yada yada
>>
>>38206992
yeah dude the only reason one could possibly dislike trump is if you're being paid for it
>>
>>38205923
oh shit you're right i'm a #hillarydildo now
>>
Even if he accomplishes nothing, it is better than Clinton having won.
Clinton would have gone full speed ahead with globalism, and with immigration.
And think how insufferably smug the leftists would have been.
>>
I tried with you fuckers but you didn't listen. Since I don't live in the US its better this way than Hilary's stupid smile and her nodding everything she says pointing with her thumb
>>
>>38207014
That tears I'm now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>38206974
>>38206992
i agree with these g*yim, I mean, hard-working americans.

They don't let anyone fool them.
>>
> "I'll drain the swamp! I'll fight for the little guy! Hillary took money from Goldman Sachs!"
> Brings Goldman Sachs and other corporate stooges into administration
> supports policies that give more money to the rich at the expense of poor and middle class

But uh, he's been consistent about that Muslim ban and definitely isn't a con man, right?

>>38206054
Yup
>>
>tfw not a retarded Americuck

I thank the stars every day
>>
File: 1498875175100.jpg (43KB, 720x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498875175100.jpg
43KB, 720x468px
>economic boom right after getting elected
>Americans no longer feel their leadership is actively at war with them
>entire liberal agenda finally has solid pushback against it
that alone is good enough
>>
The only thing I'm annoyed at is how I let myself actually buy into the left's idea that Trump was going to be worse than Hitler.

I was looking forward to our new super-Hitler.
I was expecting him to look Obama in the eye at the inauguration and yell "YOU'RE FIRED", and conclude his speech by telling the police and military to deal with the protesters outside.
I was expecting ICE to pull a military style sweep of the entire country, herding the illegals into a truck and driving them back across the border.

I'm still pretty satisfied with his work so far, but I wish he'd been more like the left pretends he is.
>>
Can you get any more reddit OP? /r9k/ is a apolotical board we dont give a shit
>>
I mean I would've voted for him since shillary is LITERALLY the establishment

But it's not like he's much better, and the whole denying climate change thing is retarded

You really gotta fix your political system amerifriends. Not that Yurop is much better, since France literally elected a Rothschild executive as the "liberal" candidate.
>>
>>38206054
I didn't know presidents got elected through popluar vote. Why isn't Hillary president then?
>>
>>38205923
brainwashed as opposed to what? sad that it takes fucking drumpf for some retards to see into globalism and shit even though he hasn't been in office for a fucking year yet. you are a retard if you think drumpf is worse than any other neocon or traitors that ran for office. at least drumpf is taking it us to the right direction by trying to keep our borders secure and put america's interests first.
>>
>>38207134
This

From my summation Op and his ilk also seem disappointed that trump wasn't super hitler ethier.

The man hasn't really done anything yet what is there to be angry about?
>>
>>38207177
But it's the same fucking shit as any other president.

Yeah America first but Saudi Arabia and Israel are still our sugar babies. America first but retarded wall instead of actually fucking kicking people who overstay their visa. America first except if you're not part of the top earners.

Politics are a joke. No matter who gets elected the exact same legislature is going to get passed and the exact same economic measures will be taken. Republicans and democrats have NEVER actually disagreed on the really meaningful stuff, different party just means different fluff and flavoring.
>>
>>38206054
>contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

That's bullshit though, you make it sound like heresy, there was real problems with the mainstream narratives we were getting. It all started during the Tray Tray fiasco I think, every single news outlet was trying to start a riot about evil white males. So many libtards and people I knew irl ATE IT UP.

We have to fight this fight.
>>
>>38207177
>Drumpf
>drumpf
>drumpf
>drumpf

you sound like an idiot trying too hard to be mainstream please kys
>>
>>38207177
the only thing trump has done is reverse a few politically correct stances, mainly with global warming and islam. And even then, it will mostly be rhetoric.

everything else is the same.
>>
>>38207112
Yeah, being raped to death by muzzies is totally preferable.
>>
>>38207272
I always use Drumpf because it's a funny word and it really triggers the drumpfies.
>>
>>38207238
Republicans, Democrats and the media has never shit on a president so hard as they are doing to drumpf. Why? Why are they scared? Whey can't they just make up a scandal that has some substance to it? Is drumpf really that clean or are they scared that drumpf has shit on a lot of people? Drumpf is rich, maybe he knows about the pedo rings and human trafficking? Maybe it's just a show? He is a reality TV star. Who knows. Maybe the fact that he's getting shit on from all directions proves hes doing something right? That he isn't controllable? He's already rich, you can't bribe him.
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (93KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
93KB, 568x479px
>>38207296
Just like cuck huh?
>>
Even though drumph is shit, people are being exposed to how dishonest the media is. Its all for the best, also deportations are up and maybe he actually builds tht wall.
>>
>>38207316
Cuck is not a funny word.
>>
>>38207302
They are shitting on him because he has proven that you can come out of nowhere and get elected without being an official party groomed and sponsored candidate. He is a reminder that the people do have power and that the people are fucking frustrated. But after all he's just another rich tycoon doing things that benefit rich tycoons.

I had a lot of hopes for him but he isn't really doing anything that any other candidate wouldn't have done
>>
File: pepethecuck.png (29KB, 701x799px) Image search: [Google]
pepethecuck.png
29KB, 701x799px
>>38207296
anon's fw he looks in the mirror
>>
>>38207338
That's what a cuck would say because he's a triggered nu-male meme, have fun raising your wife's son.
>>
>>38207354
you forgot you're not on /pol/, people dont have gfs here
>>
>>38207354
why didn't the robot filter this post? you faggots post the same thing over and over again somehow and i want to know the secret
>>
File: 1499337121575.jpg (96KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
1499337121575.jpg
96KB, 600x618px
>>38205923
At leastit wasn't Hillary and her legion of SJW that won. Seeing those November tears still make me all fuzzy and warm inside.
>>
>>38207354
if you think being a cuck is funny, then you're a cuck.

being a cuck should never be taken lightly. it's a serious condition.
>>
>>38207372
Just face it, as soon as the cuck meme hit the mainstream it changed everything, it was like a red pill that changed the whole political climate, because it's true, women hate beta males, even feminist men and progressives.

Seriously wake up to what's going on, it's all degeneracy, you're not really making anyone happier by being a cuck.
>>
>>38205923

How are your shareblue shekels kike?
>>
>>38207373
This.
Every time I'm disappointed with something he did, I can just look back at pictures from that night and I feel good again.

It's also satisfying to look back at the reactions from when MSNBC hyped up that they had Trump's tax returns, and liberal fags literally went to their gay hipster bars to watch the announcement and celebrate his eventual impeachment, but there was absolutely nothing incriminating whatsoever.
It was so good seeing them gain that little bit of hope, only to have it taken away.
>>
File: IMG_2771.jpg (21KB, 312x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2771.jpg
21KB, 312x262px
>>38207402
Hehe I said the Fanni mimi word :)
cuck a doodle doo :) he he
>>
>>38207353
>ARE YOU KIDDING REEEEE
>>
File: 1498929109040.png (137KB, 1363x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1498929109040.png
137KB, 1363x1470px
>>38207438
And let us not forget all those legendary memes that was born out of it. Trigglypuff, Carl the Cuck, Aids Skrillex. Tough old and used up they still have a special place in our hearts
>>
File: gay guy #1.jpg (16KB, 312x417px) Image search: [Google]
gay guy #1.jpg
16KB, 312x417px
>>38207402
no, cuck is just yesterday's "faggot".

Our society generally rejects feminine men. However, since it's no longer politically correct to make fun of gays, our society needs to transfer this hatred to another group.

Cuck was the perfect group. Society will never protect the cuck. They are shamed in every way, even by liberals.
>>
>>38207491
I like to imagine what students learning history in 80 or so years are going to think.
>>
>>38207515
I seriously wonder if the meme-war of '16 will actually have small place in future history-books?
>>
>>38207373
>>38207438
Jeb is a mess and Cruz posting were my favorites during the election.

I will always appreciate trump for introducing
the most entertaining election in history
>>
>>38207582
It just amazes me that people in the future are going to learn that a green cartoon frog was considered a hate symbol.
>>
>>38205923
The important thing is that you grew out of it OP.
>>
File: 5f7a726a.gif (264KB, 229x194px) Image search: [Google]
5f7a726a.gif
264KB, 229x194px
Thank God I'm not american, or else I'd have voted for Trump and felt really really stupid about it now.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.