[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been mean to a gril?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

File: 1469965012862.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469965012862.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
Have you ever been mean to a gril?
>>
>>38205895
When I was in the 3rd grade I decked this girl in the face for making fun of me
>>
>>38205895
I beat up a tranny once but no I've never been mean to a girl.
>>
>>38205895
Never IRL, plenty of those roasties have treated me like garbage though. Too much of a manlet to do anything. I've been a ass to a lot online though
>>
>>38205895
i was, multiple times
Did it get me laid? No, it doesnt work like that..........JK it does.
>>
>>38205895
When I was in 7th or 8th grade my cousins friend wanted to go to a school dance with me because she liked me.

I was a virgin desperate for sex and she had big titties and nice hips/ass but she had weird teeth and I teased her badly for it and made fun of her to her face for wanting to ask me out.

She put out too. I could have done anything I wanted to her. I lost my chance to have dirty dirty sex because I was a fucking retard.
>>
>>38205895
Everyone on this site is mean to girls on a regular basis. Or did you mean irl?
>>
>>38206153
>tranny
>girl
pick one
>>
>>38205895
NO but my grand dad asked me to help him across the street and I said no and fapped to hentai VNs
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 736x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 736x888px
Femanon here.
Men are pretty evil. They inherently hate women, for no valid reason at all. "They won't fuck me."
"They don't like short guys."
Any guy who says he hasn't been mean to a girl is a liar. Men have long abandoned their roles as protectors, anyway.
>>
I used to call this fat girl on my school bus "Jenny Craig" because her name was Jennifer.

We dated for 4 years and lost our virginity to each other
>>
File: 1498855404293.jpg (37KB, 468x595px) Image search: [Google]
1498855404293.jpg
37KB, 468x595px
>>38206436
Women are to blame for this though, they literally say endlessly they hate nice guys and short men and then become feminist for the rest of their lives until their urges to have kids become strong.

Pic related it's me, all I have is mien blood.
>>
>>38205895
>being mean to grills

Well, I know who's not getting invited to my next bbq party
>>
>>38206400
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer eh?
>>
>>38206455
lol.
Cute guy, desu.
>>
>>38206436
tumblr is that way ->

no but really, you either just keep meeting retards or your standarts for "men not being 'evil' " are way too high
>>
>>38206498
Literally almost every guy I meet has this, deeply imbedded hatred against women. Men are scary, quick to anger, and not to be trusted.
>>
>>38206518
Good, it means men are finally waking up.
>>
>>38206518
I've had the same experiences with men. It's scary how much animosity men show towards us.
>>
Yes 8th grade I use to make fun of a girl because how her face was and how she had bad acne. Years later we met at work. She used to make fun of me for not knowing math question.
>>
>>38206518
I feel like i get you now. But do keep in mind that pretty much 95% of the population is made up by stupid people who are quick to anger, and not to be trusted.
>>
>>38206699
wow you've met 95% of the population! is your body made up of all the water and air
>>
>>38206743
ye son

i am planet
>>
I have loads of times
Back in the days when I chatted with girls online on interpals or omegle whatever
I'd usually find some qt
Get her attached to me
Like love/marriage levels of autistic attachment
And then just randomly say something incredibly mean to them like how they are worthless pathetic creatures and delete/block them
Felt good but also bad man
>>
>>38206518
Men will do whatever to fucking please women, including but not limited to dying for them, spending absurd amounts of money for them and fighting each other for them

Any men who treats you like shit is just red pulled, and knowing your ilk you probably get wet from being treated badly anyway
>>
Been awhile. A long while really.
But, yeah I have been.
Usually because they provoked me to or because they were ugly and in my way.
Not like I was going to get any anywayy.

>Got my first car and my buddy and I would call women ugly.

>Women asked me to donate to children's charity and I told her no.

>Single mom with son, boy said hi to me and I ignored him because I was daydreaming.

>Practice gf wanted to friendzone me but, I told her no and to fuck off out of my life.

>Called a girl a skank infront of my class becase she said I have cooties.

>Girl asked me out in ear shot of her bf and I said no. she asked why and I plainly said I "because I can do better"
>>
>>38206436
>"Femanon here."
Faaaaaaaaaake.
>>
>>38206436
>"They won't fuck me."
is a perfectly good reason you whore
>>
>>38205895
Told my ex to die in a fire.
>>
>>38206807
Men want to please women? Is that a meme?
Men were programmed to seek things that exclusively benefit/pleasure them. In relationships of any kind, platonic or otherwise, the women will give the man literally all of the love & effort, whereas men are programmed to reciprocate as little as possible.
Men just use people, and men are so fucked up, that now it's seen as "redpilled."
Men don't even like other men, but men hate women so fucking much, for no reason whatsoever, that they'll now "unite" with other men, and bond over how much they despise women & want to brutally rape them, destroy her life, kill her, whatever. Men are psychopaths.
A long time ago, men were useful to some extent & might've had some instinct to protect women, get along with them etc, but that's all completely gone.
Men are lost souls that wander around, with an unnecessary, yet overwhelming urge to destroy.
Men would only ever do something for a woman, if it was ensured the man would receive some sort of sexual pleasure. Once he's done, he discards & moves on. Men don't give a fuck about anyone except themselves.
Men are soulless, emotionless, and devoid of any empathy. I couldn't think of a more disgusting, worse creature.
Yet the male ego self identifies as a victim.
But hey, MGTOW, amirite? Fucking parasites.
>>
>>38206997
Wow someone as misguided on men as I am on women.
Are you the female version of me.

I will agree about mgtow being trash though.
>>
File: 1498180624760.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498180624760.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
Yes, many times. Although a lot of the time they perceived my behavior as being mean. As in the way I speak, since I tend to have a monotone voice. A lot of girls I've been with have been offended by this once it loses its "charm" as one put it. Oh well. Haven't dated anyone in two years now. Not a problem any longer I suppose.
>>
>>38206626
Yeah. Men despise everyone with a passion, especially women.
Men destroy & ruin everything.
Men are incapable of love.
Men cry & whine about women having high standards, yet they'd never date a woman that didn't match all of their ideals. Men are hypocritical whores. Men don't adhere to any of their own codes & philsophies, yet they demand so much from women. Men are sex obsessed monsters, so if a man isn't getting what he wants from a woman, he'll view her as a worthless whore & try to destroy her life as much as possible.
Men are from birth to death sociopaths. Better dead than alive.
>>
I pulled a girls chair away when she went to sit down and she hit her head on the table and was temporarily blind and started screaming. Got suspended for 3 days and had all her friends spamming my facebook wall calling me a huge piece of shit who deserves to die. good times kek
>>
i once farted on a gril while cooking up a hamburger for a girl
>>
>>38207070
Actually seeing someone hating on men rather than on women on r9k just made my day thank you random person
>>
>>38206436
>Any guy who says he hasn't been mean to a girl is a liar. Men have long abandoned their roles as protectors, anyway.

idk, i'm a girl (don't like the word femanon tbqh) and i've never expereinced either. at least in my circles. also people i know.

perhaps you're just meeting bad men? playful teasing is different from being mean. i know the mean you're speaking of, and i'd say to avoid those men and find men who are protectors. this shouldn't be hard.
>>
>>38206518
>>38206436
you guys should stop talking to trash white males (sheltered, r9k)

I couldn't meet those types of men even if I tried. How are you? Are you going to dingy pub bars or on 4chan?

I feel sorry and I hope you find peace.
>>
>>38207160
You're probably a cute girl. Try being ugly and you will see just how hateful and condescending men can be.
>>
File: 1499005038645.png (1MB, 987x943px) Image search: [Google]
1499005038645.png
1MB, 987x943px
>>38207070
Careful with that bait
>>
>>38207174
Why couldn't you meet them? they aren't very hard to find
>>
>>38207160
You're probably not even a chick, but whatever.
Nice anecdotal evidence. Every single girl I've met has had the same terrible experiences with men, and every single girl agrees men are fucking sociopaths.
Men are horrible, and interacting with a man is a sure way to ruin your day.
There are no "protective" men left. Men are useless, and it wouldn't have any affect on the world if all men died.
The world would be a much more safer, harmonious place. Men's entire existence is a stain on humankind.
Men: programmed to take & take & take, demand and demand and demand, use people & reuse & reuse, until they're satisfied, and then find another woman to parasitically latch on & add suffering to her life.
Men instinctually want to destroy everyone & everything. A good man? Such a thing does not exist.
All men are pieces of shit. The only variance is some men are pieces of shit only sometimes, others all of the time. But in the end, they're all the same.
I generally avoid men, they're foul creatures & just add pointless stress and anxiety onto any woman's life.
>>
>>38207217
well i don't frequent dark pubs, trailer parks, or meet 4chan men.

just try to surround yourself with good people. they're not hard to find.

it helps if you're a good person. don't stand for bullshit. glhf stay away from losers:)
>>
>>38206997
Men give nothing in return because that's what gets your retarded brains sending tingles to your vaginas. When a man shows emotion or weakness you are instantly fucking repulsed by him so the only way to be with one of your kind is to be a fucking cunt and abandon any feelings of brotherhood or shared humanity.

Men have shown time and time again to be driven by superior ideals and a feeling of advancing the human race. Every single fucking thing achieved by the Homo sapiens was due to men.

Females can't see any further than their benefit, what alpha they want inside them at that point and their children. Men can see the entire picture.
>>
>>38207279
Anon, I don't do those things but most men I have met are assholes. They either act like they are smarter than you or they treat you like you are worthless because you aren't Stacey.
>>
>>38207267
alright you don't sound biased at all lol
i think reddit nu-males shouldn't be considered as "men"

just don't date retards? like reddit/4chan and actually belong in good, morally upright, or high society? ofc society doesn't filter all the losers but you just have to find good people. iono, i guess i'm sheltered too in the sense that a lot of people i know (the guys) are really super good and so are the women. this goes for both genders - i don't like to be close to girls who are cheaters or gold diggers or whatever is out there.

i just don't think the people you see as "men" are people i even acknowledge irl, so i would really recommend to just find a different place or world or... i'm not even sure. i think standards are important and so is self-sufficiency. don't associate with trash lest you become trash by association; just ignore and move on or just become so far removed from weirdass self-hating pathetic tards that you won't even give them a blink if they were to appear somehow near you (online or offline).

sorry if you were hurt before, but they were trash so move on and be happy :)! <3
>>
>>38207303
>literally we wuz
Christ. All men are interchangeable from each other.
Women have invented & contributed much more than men ever have, it's just that our inventions, creations, & ideas were stolen from us, uncredited, or gone ignored.
Men blame women for everything bad in life, because men can't handle responsibility nor take any agency in their own life.
Men know they're worthless & beneath women, so they literally "WE WUZ" all day to make themselves feel better.
Oh and, the whole "wimminz are repulsed by emotions!!!1!1" thing was a concept created by men. Patriarchy is a male invention, and even other men still expect men to be masculine. Women don't actually like emotionless robots, you dumb fuck.
Fuck off. Go back to jerking off at a cartoon character, before crying yourself to sleep at night.
"Waaaaaah, tfw no mommy gf who'd coddle my worthless lazy autistic ass."
>>
>>38207355
Is that why every single socially important job is still dominated by males? Is that why every single competition is still dominated by males?

You're strictly inferior to a male. You are less achievement driven, less competitive, less intelligent and weaker physically and emotionally. All you are good for is popping out kids but men in their self destructive love of women thought they could actually give you agency and that you deserve it m. And what did this bring about? The fucking decline of the west.
>>
>>38207400
>it's another male projects his generic domineering sexual fantasies onto women episode

Women are literally superior to men.
Women have more DNA in every single cell in their bodies. So women received and transmit more light (energy). Our fields are much stronger. Our perceptive abilities are broader; more sensitive. Our minds more integrated. We are faster and more precise. Men only have force. Negated by physical distance, men have nothing.

Underrepresentation of women literally doesn't prove anything, just that men are scared of us, because they know we surprass & outshine them given the opportunity. Most men are dropping out of society, like the useless leeches they are, whereas women are graduating at much higher & faster rates than men, women are more educated, studies show women make better leaders, etc etc. Men are obsolete. Women's worth & ability was suppressed for centuries by men, solely because men know that if they were to compete with women, the women would win. Behind any successful man, is a woman that's been helping him.

Men have no instincts or motivations except to fuck every living feminine figure. Men are tribal animals, whose only desire is to breed. How sad.
Men have never loved women, because men are incapable of love.
>>
>>38207355
No you are WE WUZing here. I mean what fucking proof do you have of women being the inventors in the shadows. That's exactly like niggers claiming they were the romans using some stupid conspiracy.

>men can't handle responsibility nor take any agency in their own life

fucking hilarious coming from a woman. A woman is genuinely claiming men take on less responsibility in society. What ever makes you sleep at night roastie.

>Women don't actually like emotionless robots

no one said anything about robots, but selfish social flower chads that genuinely abuse women(WHICH BTW MIGHT I ADD ALMOST NO MEN ON THIS FUCKING BOARD ACTUALLY DO A SINGLE THING TO WOMEN) fuck roasties 24/7. get out of here with your bullshit. I dont even have to refer you to statistics. We've all been to highschool/college, its common fucking sense.

I just wanna add more on this, but femanons absolutely despise the men on this board and claim we are women haters that dont deserve to ever breed yet how many of us have actually done a fucking fraction of the abuse towards women alpha chads have done to them. We a fucking defenseless anime fucking virgins and some how we are some big huge fucking threat to them. Like for fucks sake what the fucking fuck have i actually done to harm a girl.
>>
I made a girl cry when I was 17.

She was doing computing in the year below and I'd been asked to help out.
She was the only girl in the class, and had a strong don't need a man's help attitude. Though she didn't present herself like an armpit feminist.

One day during lunch me and my other friend who volunteered were sat with a group from that class we helped out and somehow the topic turned to social justice.
She starts going on about the latest instance of an American policeman shooting a black kid and how important BLM activism is.
Now I'm by no means a /pol/ tard but I explain how we're from the UK and that it really doesn't affect us, and that if she wanted to be a social activist she should look at issues closer to home.
Now she starts getting really flustered for some fucking reason and says that I'm a bigot and something about her whole family caring deeply for this black kid.
Well if she's calling me names and getting upset then I'm not backing down, so I say she's really not an activist at all just reblogging injustice she sees on tumblr and that it's the laziest most feel-good thing you can do.

Anyway then she starts crying and I leave because at that point what can you do.
A bunch of people kept telling me for the rest of my time at that college I should apologise but I don't see why. Just because she cried doesn't make me wrong
>>
>>38207513
Men are dropping out of society and still dominating every single important field.

Face it deep down all you cunts want is an asshole to treat you like shit so you can babble about how "he's so kind deep inside!"
And just the same all you want is a dominant man to tell you what to do and lead you like a pet. You have no initiative, no creative spark, no applied intelligence. All you have is social intelligence because you happen to have holes that men really like sticking their dicks into.

No shit men have never loved women, you are the most despicable beings on this earth.
>>
>>38207553
^ All men are like this, yet men would praise a man for his sociopathy.
Good thing men commit suicide a lot more than women, because men know they have nothing to live for. Men should kill themselves more.
>>
>>38207568
Men have never loved anyone. Men fuck everything up. Men are self destructive creatures.
Men have no initiate, no creative spark, no original thoughts, no meaningful intelligence. Men are emotional, aggressive, tribal losers, and their only instinct is to destroy & breed.
Good thing more & more women are waking up, and realizing their worth. Most men are literally removed from the gene pool, lmao. Men are redundant, and their mere existence is a stain on humankind.
>>
>>38207553
Typical roastie behavior.
Fuck up in an argument and cry crocodile tears to shame people into forcing the other one to apologize.
>>
>>38206467
Because it's a spoon.
>>
File: 1498546289543.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498546289543.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>be woman
>men are rude to me
>realize it's because they fell for the whole "all women are roasties" meme
>not offended, because I know I'm not a roastie

Oh no, a man has treated me poorly for something he believes, for something that happens to not be true. What ever shall I do? Post on my tumblr blog about how bad men are? You're adding to the fucking problem, cunt.
>>
There's this one girl I work with, I'm not mean to her on purpose, but sometimes I feel like I come across like I'm angry at her.
I can see it in her face that I've made her feel bad.
I don't mean to, and I feel horrible for it, but work is really stressful, and she's frustrating sometimes.
I know she's trying, but she's just so damn clumsy and incompetent.
She's not being like that on purpose, and I'm probably more irritable than is warranted, and I feel horrible for it.
>>
File: 1496718918529.png (404KB, 576x448px) Image search: [Google]
1496718918529.png
404KB, 576x448px
>>38205895
yeah and she stopped talking to me
>>
File: 1499196065446.gif (577KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499196065446.gif
577KB, 533x300px
>be me last year
>walking back through my university campus pretty drunk
>typical drunk roastie sat on the pavement with her friend looking distressed
>absolute state of her
>say she's looking real classy like that
>girl bursts into tears and friend starts shouting at me
>I just turn 360 and walk away
>>
File: FeelsKekMan.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsKekMan.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>>38207749
>roastie being butt mad about being a roastie

fucking killing me here
>>
>>38207070
>be born male
>grow up thinking life will be amazing and you will find a lovely girl to enjoy the world with
>slowly start realizing that all women are lying cheating snakes
>eventually accept this around 20yo
yeah men are generally pretty fucking hateful
>>
>>38207803
I hate roasties.
I am also a female.
What does that make me?
>>
>>38207851
A dude larping as a girl.
Also an attention whore.
Deepthroat a shotgun.
>>
File: judginu.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
judginu.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>38207851
You're almost certainly also a roastie. Define roastie for me, in your mind, what do you consider a roastie?
>>
>>38207866
i don't mind taking the bait, i'm pretty bored.

orifiif
>>
>>38206436
>Well dayum, random men won't protect and coddle me from those meanies!

You voted for feminism and "equality" and now that you're treated like a man by other men, you want to go back. Tough shit, this civilization is burning down with no surviviors. I'm going to sage this post due to utter stupidity if not bait.
>>
File: 1474143747878.gif (167KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1474143747878.gif
167KB, 480x270px
>>38205895
No, yet I always get bullied by them. There's this girl at my workplace who keeps poking my sides and tickling me when I'm lifting vitally important material, and I can barely contain my laughter and suffer in silence. Otherwise they keep getting me to talk to people awkwardly and I don't know how to speak, uuuuu.
>>
>>38208206
She's not bullying you; she's flirting with you, dipshit.
>>
When I was in secondary school I had this one girl who never stopped bothering me. I lost it and want to "sting" her with my pen and ended up stabbing her. She didn't held it against me which made it hard for me to ever dislike her again even though she kept being just as awful.
>>
>>38205895

Kinda relevant.

Been working as an intern for three weeks at local kitchen. Other cutie grill there who's also an intern for three weeks.

The entire three weeks she's been super nice to me, mirin' me when I lift heavy shit in the kitchen, always initiated conversation and keeps staring at me when she thinks I don't notice.

So what'd I do? I never even so much as looked at her, during lunch I sat silent as a church mouse and didn't say a word unless spoken to, if she did try to speak to me I answered in very short sentences, sometimes when possible I just nodded or shaked my head so I didn't have to say anything at all.

I did help her out with chores though, since I am physically superior to her I always got done with my work much quicker than her, and since I didn't just want to stand there like an idiot and die from boredom I helped her finish her shit too, which probably led to her liking me more. Either that or she thought I thought she was incompetent and that I had to babysit her.

She's super nice, blonde blue eyed with freckles and basically my dream girl in every way. Why am I like this? I walked out of work barely 1.5h ago, I should've said something, apologized for my aspie shit and tell her that she's beautiful or anything. Instead I walked past her without looking at her as she smiled and said goodbye, I unintentionally ignored her and said goodbye to my employer as I got the fuck out of there.

Lucky enough I'll meet up with some of my aspie friends later today at a LAN and drink 'til I die. FUCK MY LIFE WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS MENTAL ILLNESS?
>>
>>38207178
This. Men are horrible to ugly girls, or treat them like they don't exist.
>>
>>38205895

Sure, but rarely have I started it. I tend not to treat girls all that differently than men so if they say something generally wrong or stupid - or something rather
hurtful about me, I don't really hesitate calling them out for it and snapping back. I mean, why would I? I act the same around guys. I mean, sure, there's a time and place for everything but I just don't jive well with subservience and conformity. It's far easier in the long run to just embrace your autism and be the disintrested prick. Healthier, too. I'm not going to get to fuck them so why would I go out of my way to be nice for them, when they're not nice to me? Screw that.

Bottom line, be nice to everyone as long as they're nice to you. The fundamental building blocks of the universe is matter, energy, and enlightened self-interest.
>>
>>38208762
>I'm not going to get to fuck them so why would I go out of my way to be nice for them
Okay stop right there. It's this attitude that makes them not want to fuck you in the first place. Maybe try to treat women like they are actual people instead of just potential fuck holes and things might change for you.
>>
>>38208649
>>38207178

Am man, cannot confirm this. I actually treat ugly girls better than I do "hot" girls, but I don't treat "hot" girls badly.
>>
I'm mean to girls online all the time I use it as payback because I will never have a wife or children.
>>
>>38208790

Fuck off roastie cunt, he just said he treats them like he treats men, why the fuck should a man roll out a red carpet for your cumbucket ass when you won't even give him the time of the day? Cunt. It's so painstakingly obvious that you're a roastie female whore who got offended by a man not treating you like a princess. KILL YOURSELF ASAP
>>
I used to be mean to girls because they rejected me out of society and it pained me but nowadays I don't even acknowledge women to exist and indifferent to them. The opposite of love is indifference and I am beyond the point of giving up
>>
>>38208649
>actually treat ugly girls better than I do "hot" girls
lol seriously
>>
Told a girl to fuck off when she tried to chat while I was drawing, she got offended for some reason

I never hold doors for girls either nor let them pass first

I always make shitty excuses when a female coworker asks for help but I'm fine helping male ones

Fuck them all, got sick and tired of being nice to them and only getting indifference so now I make a point of being as mean as possible
>>
>>38207160
>find men who are protectors
Kek, protect yourself, useless slut
>>
>>38208790

Anon, you misunderstood the context of my statement. I was specifically talking about the women who have started some shit with me, I'm not talking about all of them. I have literally nothing to lose by being vindictive back at them. Same with guys. Why would I lay down and take it, when I don't have to? Throw it back at them and face the consequences, for good or ill.
>>
I've been mean to girls so many times. Weirdly enough, it never got me laid. Acting like a nice guy got me laid though.
>>
File: 06f.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
06f.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
Haha, wow. What is even going on.
>>
>>38208884
Not that anon, but I have no chance of ever fucking a hot girl.They are simply not potential partners, as such I don't need to try to please or impress them. I don't treat them badly, I just treat them like I would anyone else. One told me she found it refreshing. She wasn't used to be treated like that, and since then she's been pretty much shilling for me to all her friends.

With average, ugly girls, there remains an extremely slim possibility that they might settle down for me, so I act differently around them.
>>
>>38208605

ACKNOWLEDGE MY POST PLEASE
>>
>>38209244
>I have no chance of ever fucking a hot girl
I fucked a hot chick and I'm no chad. I did get pretty lucky, but I put in the rest of the effort myself.
>>
>>38209244
that's the saddest post I've read this week, have some pride for fucks sake. You intentionally friend zone yourself, anon.
>>
>>38206455
>Bog honour

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>38205895
A bunch, and then they cry.
Ladies, you make me cry too. I just can't do it in front of you.
>>
>be me in primary school
> father: "anon, if someone hits you or bullies you must hit them back ten times harder so they will leave you alone"
>next day parents get phone call from school
>"we need to talk about anon, he punched a girl in the face and almost broke her nose today for Lauri g st him and calling him disgusting for chewing an elastic band"
>father: "anon, you must never hit women"
>dafuq dad?

To be fair they have left me well alone since then.
>>
>>38207267
>Calls her out for anecdotal evidence
>next sentence is her own anecdotal evidence
pottery
>There are no "protective" men left.
Feminism asked for this. Why do we need to protect woman if we're supposed to be equal?
>Men are useless, and it wouldn't have any affect on the world if all men died.
If men didn't show up for work a week the world would literally stop moving and be in chaos.
>The world would be a much more safer, harmonious place. Men's entire existence is a stain on humankind.
The world would've eaten you alive without the protection of men.
The modern world you can feel safe in is just the combined effort of many men.
>Men: programmed to take & take & take, demand and demand and demand, use people & reuse & reuse, until they're satisfied, and then find another woman to parasitically latch on & add suffering to her life.
Funny because woman are the biggest consumers in the world, using money from men and the government.
>Men instinctually want to destroy everyone & everything. A good man? Such a thing does not exist.
If that was the case the world would've already been destroyed. I mean who'd stop them? Woman? Don't make me laugh.
>All men are pieces of shit. The only variance is some men are pieces of shit only sometimes, others all of the time. But in the end, they're all the same.
Humans, male and female, aren't perfect. Who would've thought?
>I generally avoid men, they're foul creatures & just add pointless stress and anxiety onto any woman's life.
Get some help for your mental illness.
>>
>>38205895
Guess so, no differance worth noticing than argueing with someone of the same gender.
>>
>>38207513
Haha holy fuck you're insane.
>>
File: Ft904pMk.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ft904pMk.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
in first grade during recess I was on the monkey bars pretending to be Goku and knocked a girl off the monkey bars with a jump attack, she fell at a pretty bad angle and couldn't move.

I panicked and ran all the way home to my apartment building and decided to play Pokemon on my gameboy for a few hours in the 10th floor stairwell until I went back and my mom was surprised to see me. I said the school burned down. She drove me back and I got into a ton of shit, 3 detentions and a "communications book" that was a daily correspondence concerning my behavior between my teacher and parents like "today anon drew dicks all over his notebook" and shit like that.

i want to go back to the 90s so bad
>>
File: 1351058044634.jpg (31KB, 184x250px) Image search: [Google]
1351058044634.jpg
31KB, 184x250px
>>38205895
I would say I haven't, but others would say I have due to my lack of attachment to people.

>never hesitate to hit girls after they hit me
>completely ignore any girls whenever they express romantic interest in me until they hate me
>completely ignore fat or ugly girls, to the point where others would notice and laugh, sometimes making the girl cry
>never showed affection to imouto, never hugged her, don't contact her, don't care about her life
>treat mother similarly to imouto

Had one girl actually come back years later and say I "destroyed" her self-esteem.

None of it's actually mean. It's more of a misunderstanding. People assume I'm nice, because I have no problem talking to others; which makes them feel entitled to me expressing attachment towards them. But I'm not actually a "people person". I don't like people.
>>
I slap my loli imouto on the ass when we have sex, does this count?
>>
File: IMG_1464.jpg (22KB, 642x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.jpg
22KB, 642x350px
>>38210497
Which Pokemon?
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.