[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men don't even deserve rights. We should all be enslaved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o2sixaBjsE1siuaipo1_1280.jpg (290KB, 1280x1272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2sixaBjsE1siuaipo1_1280.jpg
290KB, 1280x1272px
Men don't even deserve rights. We should all be enslaved to Women and all money we earn should belong to them. We are subhuman pigs who deserve to be whipped and beaten. The only reason we exist is to perform degrading and humiliating tasks for Superior Women.
>>
>>38204986
>tfw this will never be you
I would turn my face forward and take a big whiff of that foot on my face
>>
>>38204986
How do you end up having 5 skanks standing on you while you're all red faced on the floor ?
>>
>>38204986
how can women enslave men when we're stronger and more intelligent anon?
>>
File: 1487391142387.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487391142387.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>38204986
If any women were actually superior to me i'd love for them to whip and beat me, etc. Massive sub that's doomed to never be dommed because i can't find anyone i can safely consider superior that is also female.
>>
>>38204986
God I wish that were me
Beep bop
>>
>>38204986
>We should all be enslaved to Women and all money we earn should belong to them.
isnt this already the case?
>>
>>38205122
Women are smarter than men. They are just more emotional and have fragile egos
>>
>>38205205

This. Gynarchy erotic only works if you're blue-pilled.
>>
thank goodness I'm married to a cougar with shit-a-ton of money, she loves to take care of me and I can only be eternally in love with her, we've been through a lot in our lives, I defeated the myth of mulattos being not loyal because we have access to every kind of pussy, or maybe it's because I was a fucking degenerate for 12 years before meeting her, heh
>>
>>38205205
this
Women pay no net taxes and 90% of welfare goes to single moms
not to mention alimony/childsupport
>>
>>38205296
Good. Women deserve it.
>>
>>38205287

>mulatto
>uses the word degenerate
>uses the word degenerate to refer to himself
>for 12 years
>uses the word cougar unironically
>married
>rich

Why do you come to r9k?
>>
>>38205324
because I'm friendless, every "bro" turned into a jelly snake so I ejected from society almost entirely, don't like my family that much either...you are literally all I have while my wife is not at home, also I come here since 2009 so it's also a habit
>>
>>38205409

Fair enough, then. There's plenty of room for failed normies.
>>
>>38204986
how beta you have to be to let some cunts stand on you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.