[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop saying you're smart but lazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Related.jpg (173KB, 1218x496px) Image search: [Google]
Related.jpg
173KB, 1218x496px
Its the most pathetic excuse for willfully being an ignorant dumbass.

"I could have got good grades if I tried."

Yeah, if you were actually intelligent. Which you aren't, because you're repeating this shit excuse unironically.

Pic related. If you're smart, go out and prove it. 'muh IQ tests don't measure true intelligence' says the LARPer who hasn't yet figured out that intelligence is a measure of how well you adapt to situations via problem solving while simultaneously complaining about their life situation and being unable to solve it.
>>
>>38204450
What's wrong, brainlet? Upset that people can be smart without using it? I bet you also think people can't ride a bike just because they haven't ridden one since they were 14.
>>
Intelligent people can be retarded. Just look at Chris Langan
>>
I don't think "If you were actually smart" is the way to phrase it. I think it's important to point out that even if you are intelligent, it is meaningless unless you use it to achieve other things

It's like bragging about your nice lawnmower. Yeah, it's cool that you have it, but if it sits in your shed every day while your lawn grows to shoulder height then it doesn't matter how good it could cut it.
>>
>>38204450
Flaunting your intelligence is stupid.
>>
>reddit spacing
being good at school =/= being smart.
getting good grades and still accomplishing nothing =/= not getting good grades and accomplishing nothing.
im sure you would know that though brainlet.
>>
Ya I'm smart, but lazy. Get triggered you pseuds and brainlet cucks. I don't play your game.
>>
>>38204450
I feel like the people who join Mensa are the people you wouldn't expect to be smart.

Like, Stephen Hawking isn't in Mensa. Everybody knows he's smart. Dolph Lundgren is in Mensa.
>>
only smart people realize achievement means absolutely nothing
>>
Is smart but horribly depressed ok?
>>
>>38204794
That's the same thing except with more excuses
>>
Anyone with half a brain and any confidence in their intelligence wouldn't pay for a fucking mensa test kek
>>
>>38204501
I'm not upset at anything.

This board is great when you see people going on about TFWnogf, NEET and not knowing how to get yourself out of that situation while at the same time claiming you're actually really smart, but lazy.

No, if you were smart you wouldn't spend one single second complaining on an imageboard, you would spend that time devising methods to get out of your bad situation.
>>
>>38204988
>muh bad situation
>implying it isn't all relative
>implying I'm not contempt with my life despite being a virgin
Brainlet af. Why would you go around claiming people are dumb when your reasoning doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>38204988
>smart people can't get depressed
>smart people are work robots who never ever in their life have spent one minute doing mundane stuff
Yeah sure
>>
>>38204450
Who else dumb and lazy here
>>
>>38205030
I'm not claiming people are dumb. I'm saying people who say they are smart but lazy as an excuse for being NEET nogf are liars 95% of the time. If you want to be a NEET nogf by choice, whatever I don't care. Anyone of any intelligence level can choose to be that.

However if you are legitimately smart and find yourself in a NEET nogf situation and want to get out of it, you wouldn't be on an imageboard proclaiming your intelligence instead of finding your way out of that situation. Anyone who does this while refusing to get an IQ test is just scared of having their reality shattered.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.