[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /scary/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1889.jpg (48KB, 753x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.jpg
48KB, 753x621px
>be me at work
>lady coworker: how come you're so quiet?
>deep into daydreaming with brain on autopilot so I don't even register it
>lady: hey, why are you so quiet?
>snap out of my stupor and say that I'm always quiet
>lady: it's kinda scary
>look her dead in the eyes and say: don't worry, you'll be spared when the day comes
>go back to working

T-that'll teach em to never talk to me again, r-right?
>>
>>38203893
is this a meme or real life anymore
>>
>>38203893
OP confirmed school shooter turned office shooter
>>
File: blac-youngsta.jpg (43KB, 629x560px) Image search: [Google]
blac-youngsta.jpg
43KB, 629x560px
>>38203893
the fuck whiteboy, back the hell up
>>
>>38204177
I can assure you this happened in real life, those words came out of my mouth. I played it off as a joke but now I'm worried that word will spread and everyone will think I'm full blown psychotic.
>>
>>38203893
call her a cuck chicks love that
>>
>>38203893
not to be a downer debby but it's sounds like she might report you to hr or some similar bullshit
>>
I used slight of hand magic to make a girl at work cry.
>>
>>38204630
greentext the story and explain how to do it so I can do it to people
>>
>>38203893
People are stupid. I am quiet and didn't shoot up the school, she's an insensitive bitch.
>>
A female willingly spoke to you?
>>
File: IMG_20170707_012128.jpg (36KB, 439x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170707_012128.jpg
36KB, 439x346px
>be me
>12 y/o at the time
>the annoying and stupid kid starts bothering me and a few others
>tell him to piss off
>does not comply
>imgettingmad.jpg
>pull out my scissors(they weren't normal round point ones, they were pointy af)
>tried to stab him
>failed
>he suddenly gets the message to fuck off
>leaves and tries to never interact with me ever again
>mfw I managed to keep a cunt somewhat diciplined
>mfw someone fears me
>>
>>38204730
A *scared* female talked to OP
>>
File: 1457582993554.jpg (100KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1457582993554.jpg
100KB, 800x680px
>>38203893
Careful now,most normies value there boring normie lifes.
>>
>dont go to 4th of july bbq with coworkers
>stay in office and take nap for 20 min, look up recipe for recipe for dinner for 10 min
>30 min lunch break over, everyone else extends break to 1hr, I go back to work
>everyone asks me why I ddnt go
>i tell someone i took a nap, they ask me what time I go to sleep
>i say "depends" while walking away
>>
>>38204325
you don't talk like that unless you're close to them and they already know you're not like that

telling that to someone who doesn't know you isn't good
>>
File: 1467328850376.png (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467328850376.png
635KB, 1920x1080px
>well above normal height, wide shoulders, big beard, shoulder length hair, all dark gray clothes
>be acting totally normal, doing paperwork at an office
>secretary says "why are you giving me a death glare?"
>explain how its just my normal facial expression

>old hs friends always joked about me being a serial killer

>i speak my mind and no one wants to fight or gets mad
>one time someone did they backed off and said sorry fast

>im usually half fucked out of my skull on "meds" and when i come down i can be really aggressive and irate

>keep guns and knives, always arm myself, know how to use them

>actually mentally ill and have had psychotic episodes

>my gf says i make her feel safe since i scare away most people who would mess with her

desu im not even actually a scary person, im really laid back and will do favors. i also like kittens.
>>
>>38206068
>keep guns and knives, always arm myself

Come on over to /k/, we'll take care of you
>>
>>38206068
you have a girlfriend. You're no longer needed here.
>>
>be like 11
>bring knife to school
>put knife up to girl's throat and say "you wanna fucking die?" as a joke
>go into high school
>no friends
>still have classes with the girl, she probably is scared of me because I'm tall and have an angry look on my face at all times + never talk to anyone
>no friends and basically mute all of high school, probably in top 5 of possible school shooters in all of the school
>one time overheard some freshman calling me creepy
>was never bullied
>>
>>38206130
im still a weirdo outcast with some serious issues. i fit in with you guys pretty well. it doesnt change much honestly. still think about suicide daily and am the oddball in any social group. im spacey and ramble about weird shit and sometimes get emotionally drained and can only give one word responses while looking pissed. usually when i need a fix.
>>38206114
i might browse, im not a nut but i like having stuff. shotgun at home, 4 inch sharp blade when out and about. thinking about a cc permit and a derringer. i dont value my life but id like to defend those close to me and fuck over whoever tries to hurt them
>>
>>38206318

Piss off to Reddit please normo boy.
>>
File: Berserk_Head.jpg (349KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_Head.jpg
349KB, 1024x768px
>why are you always so serious anon

How are you suppose to respond?
>>
>>38203893
If she does report you, just say she's lying.
>>
>>38206329
ive been here for 10+ years not moving you meme addict kiddo. improve yourself and get a practice gf. not hard unless you are way deformed.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.