[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How low are your standards, robots? >I would unironically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: topic1.jpg (139KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
topic1.jpg
139KB, 350x233px
How low are your standards, robots?
>I would unironically date any of the girls in this picture
>>
>>38202593
as long as she isn't fucked-up looking, sick or retarded...i'll probably let her fuck. gotta get that nut boi
>>
as long as she's not fat i m down
>>
>>38202593
I would happily wreck the pussies of all the women in that picture except for third from left
>>
As long as she's thin and not a deformed monster i'd date her.
>>
Well, they're not completely awful looking. Only really important part is the vagina, anyways. And they all look like they have nice chests.
>>
>>38202635
>as long as she's not fat

This and

>>38202647
>As long as she's thin

This
>>
>>38202593
white or asian
weighs less than me (150 lbs)
not ugly

probably why i don't have a girlfriend
>>
I'm 24 and have only had sex once, but I have pretty high standards. In my mind, all the bullshit that goes into getting laid isn't worth it unless the chick is good looking.

I think they're are two things that led to me having high standards:

1) Having an attractive mom. It's hard to explain, but I think this was a big factor.

2) I've had hot chicks into me before. Needless to say, I fucked up my chances with them. But it's hard to downgrade my expectations after I've had good chances with hot girls.
>>
>>38202593
I don't think I have yellow fever but none of the girls in that picture are unattractive to me.
I mean they're not 10/10 but they're not bad.

If someone was actually interested in me I'd probably date anyone that wasn't morbidly obese or horribly deformed.
>>
>>38202646
Good taste and third from the right is best girl.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.