[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that autist leaving riddled messages behind on social media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1493604367276 - Copy.png (419KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493604367276 - Copy.png
419KB, 600x580px
>that autist leaving riddled messages behind on social media because he thinks some girl he likes will solve them but instead she ignores them because shes busy geting fucked
>>
>that guy that think he will win over Stacy after graduating engineering school and earning 60K a year but she's already fucked like ten millionaires
>>
>That autist who I played Minecraft with to keep him from shooting up the school

I've got a story about this one if anyone wants to hear
>>
>>38201924
Plz give us the greenies
>>
File: dbb.jpg (75KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
dbb.jpg
75KB, 600x848px
>>38201940
Good enough for me

>Be me, sophomore year of high school
>In freshman year I was put into a special needs homeroom for mild autism, actually one of the worst things that happened to me in high school because most people saw me as a tard
>Knew some actual autists from there
>A few were cool and used their autism for good
>Read as did funny shit and talked vidya with me
>There was one that was worse than all of the others though
>Embodied the fedora meme before it was cool
>6 foot tall, overweight beast
>ONLY into Nintendo, shunned all other vidya
>Except Minecraft of course
>Though he mostly used MC to build massive replicas of Nintendo locations
>He was also really into Doctor Who
>He was constantly bullied by everyone except some people who pitied him and acted like his friends
>I was one of those people
>Playing Minecraft with him on some Doctor Who themed server one day
>Pretty comfy server actually, I'm not too much of a Whofag but the creator had used some pretty cool custom plugins to make "working" tardises (obviously no time travel but teleportation, and the interior was it's own dimension like the Nether)
>It's not up anymore unfortunately, me and the autist (I'm going to call him Harry) were some of the few visitors and honestly Harry's outbursts probably made the Admin decide it wasn't worth paying for the server
>One day walking around, doing random shit with our tardises
>Find a village that someone made their home
>I harvest some wheat before Harry tells me this is the home of some really powerful guy who will get mad if we take his stuff
>Kek
>It was like 3 wheat plants, what could happen?
>Log on with Harry the next day
>Fucking around in our underground lair
>Hear explosion
>Walk out of room into hallway
>Almost all of our base is gone
>It's time for war
>MFW

More coming soon, didn't have time to pretype
>>
File: 1492042262966.png (143KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492042262966.png
143KB, 500x281px
>>38202226
Cont.

>Did I say war in the last post?
>I meant an autist tantrum
>Harry goes apeshit in the chat
>Starts yelling about how he never did anything to this guy
>Yells about how nobody cares about him
>Says he's going to end it all and logs off
>ohnoes.jpg
>Call him multiple times before he picks up and tells me he's calmed down and not killing himself
>Throughout my time in high school he regularly threatens to kill himself
>Often have to resort to calling his father or stepmom
>Both are completely uninterested and don't care that their son is threatening to kill himself
>Have gotten him this far in life by pacifying him with vidya but never spend any time with him
>Over and over again I call his parents and the same thing happens
>Eventually call the school about it
>He sees the counselor
>They talk to the parents about how they need to listen when their son cries for help
>At the end of the year sign Harry's notebook with a swastika dotting the I in my name as a joke
>Was going through the edgy teenager phase
>Figured he wouldn't care, he didn't get mad about that kind of stuff
>His parents find it
>Contact the school
>Demand an apology
>I send an apology letter stating I did not intend to threaten anyone and shit
>The principal at our high school even says it was a joke that got out of hand and he won't pursue further discipline
>Principal bro
>The parents still have it out for me because I got the school involved with Harry's suicide threats
>They say an apology isn't good enough
>Try to bypass the principal and take this to the schoolboard
>Lolwat
>Principal tries to explain this is well within his authority and they're being unreasonable
>School board sides with me and principal but give me a short suspension to appease the parents
>MFW that kid kept coming to me with suicide threats for the rest of high school even after I blocked his number
>>
>that autist who uses Facebook
>That autist who says he only uses facebook "to keep in touch with some family members and stuff"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.