[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pills/weed/Alcohol general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: download (30).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (30).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Come on, we arent done getting fucked up
>>
I'm drinking vodka and smoking cigarettes all by myself. I wish I had the courage to jump down the fucking balcony.
>>
File: 1498783251797.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1498783251797.png
18KB, 509x411px
just had my first LSD trip last night. while the trip wasn't good nor bad I'm just really fucking depressed right now, more so than usual. I feel dead inside, I don't usually think of how lonely I am but now I can't stop. I'm sure its because there's literally no serotonin left in my skull which should only be the case for a week tops. I don't know if I can wait that long
>>
>>38202609
>while the trip wasn't good nor bad
Are you sure you took LSD? You may not have taken enough. I've never heard of someone having a boring trip, it's usually a positive or negative experience.
>>
Yesterday, I ordered mail order marijuana for the first time. Waiting for it to arrive, probably wont be until next week.

I'm scared shitless that my door is going to be busted open by law enforcement at any second.
>>
>>38202667
I'm almost certain it was LSD (1P-LSD from trusted grey market vendor). I took 100ug and it was the greatest mindfuck of my life, it was fun at times then just made me lonely. but it wasn't bad. I was just stuck in melancholy thought loops. at times it was very close to turning "bad" however. on the comedown I just felt a horrible wave of separation anxiety which I think has actually done a lot to fix a very strained relationship with my mother.
>>
>>38203155
Uh oh look at those digits

If they ship UPS/FedEx within the US you're fine
>>
>>38203155
Where you from my dude?

I'm from Montreal. Ordered 16g of high quality shit (really wanted the $150+ free shipping) and was terrified I would get myself and my family in trouble. Weed came in nicely packaged and with no trouble a few weeks after my order. Good shit, too.

Dry as fuck right now so I'm just getting drunk off some nice hipster beer.
>>
>>38203179
>100ug
>trip
>mindfuck
Son, 100ug ain't worth shit. You wanna trip go at least 400 of some gud shit
>>
>>38203155
If they ask you to sign for the package tell them to fuck off. If you don't sign, legally they can't prove you ordered it and you could have "accidentally" received it
>>
>>38203255
Ontario. A few hours north of Toronto

Good to know that you're experience went well. I probably have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>38203342
Ye Ontario, I'm in Hamilton
>>
>>38201528
Almost done this 40 oz, pretty drunk, what's up?
>>
>>38203260
>100ug ain't shit
yeah I have a tiny amount of shame related to this. At this rate however 400ug would proabably end with me having a full blown panic attack
>>
>>38203342
I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Trudeau may be a cuck and a disgrace to the country but at least when it comes to weed we aren't going to jail over a relatively minuscule amount of pot. You'll most likely be fine.

Can I ask what website you ordered from? I used Treemo.
>>
>>38203458
deliverymeds
>>
>>38201528
Yeah I'm pretty fucked up right now on alcohol. Drank almost a full 40 in two hours.
>>
>>38203582
kek I didn't realize I already posted in this thread multiple timds
>>
>>38203608
>timds

Go to bed. You are drunk
>>
>>38203623
kek that isqte the understanetemesnt
>spellling corrections below
KEK THAT IS WUITE THE UNDERSTANTEMENT
>>
>>38203582
>40 oz
>two hours
Wtf why are you drinking it so slow
>>
>>38203669
lighgt dinrer I usually just smoke weed if I'm doing any substance
>>
>>38203678
Kek you must be a lightweight if you're actually fucked up on just that

How much do u weigh lil guy
>>
>>38203692
>How much do u weigh lil guy
About 178 last tmime I weighed myself which was last wkek, so I'm not skinny by any sterench of the imagineateion
I cannpt type at this current moment
>>
>>38203582
I remember a drinking game some guy I knew was talking about that was called "Edward 40-hands".

Everybody would duct tape a 40 oz to both their left hand and their right hand. You couldn't take them off until both were finished. If you pissed your pants before they were finished, you lose.
>>
>tfw too tired to engage in illicit activities
>>
im high off of dph (diphenhydramine) because i dont have any percocet :(
>>
>tfw getting high in japan
>>
>>38203747
Are you actually? I've never been to Japan but I heard they are strict as fuck on their weed and other drug regulations. They'll put you in jail for the smallest amount won't they?
>>
>>38202467
Sounds like fun, I wish I could join you robo-bro
>>
File: dd.jpg (101KB, 485x330px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
101KB, 485x330px
>tfw no weed
>dealer is out of the game
>too lazy to install tails and figure out this darknet shit
guess i'll just deal with my problems like normal people do
>>
>>38203732
That's actually the scoolest thing I've hear do in of in a while dude, for sure

I should try that sometimes
>>
>>38203740
I've tried DPH before, why do you like it? I guess I enjoyed the sleepy feeling it gives you
>>
>>38203740
Bro is that even worth it? I've heard DPH will mess you up, I've personally only taken it once and a v. small dose at that (150mg) and that was pleasant, but my friends have taken 600mg-800mg+ and it sounds like an overall shit experience. I'm not a fan of drinking but that's what I'm doing RN cause I've got nothing else to get high off of.
>>
Anyone /amphetamines/ here?

Should be sleeping but bumped not too long ago
>>
>>38203791
Yeah but i have a pretty reliable guy who middle mans the weed to me where i work. I dont get too much at a time and im real lowkey with it, only smoke at home at night
>>
>>38203875
Cheers to you my dude. How is the stuff there?
>>
>>38203948
Ranges from low quality outdoor stuff to some mid quality hydroponic stuff. Its pretty expensive though, i put out about whats worth 80 usd for a bag weighing 4. Grams of the best hydro i can find here
>>
Okay yall my friends dad has giant bottles of perscription hysros he just never used. I was going through his shit bc im a crackhead and found them. This was last year. Now my friend moved out and i just fantasize about ways to break in and take the bottles. Whwn she lived there i took about 70 pills but shit why didnt i take everything.
>tfw living with the knowledge of what could have been
>>
>>38204075
It can't be helped, I guess. You living there permanently or just on a trip? Would love to visit one day.
>>
>>38204284
Living here permanently, most likely.
>>
I've been out of weed for about 2 weeks or so, but I'm going to a Magic event tomorrow and I guy I hang out with there usually smokes me up or gives me a gummy. Hopefully I've enough cash left afterwards to buy a little.
>>
>>38203849
Yup. Besides alcohol, stims are the only drugs I can stand. What you taking?
>>
I feel like shit did cocaine 2 day in a row
>>
Anybody else try cocaine and nothing happened?
>>
>>38204631
It was probably cut with some shit. Odds are, you snorted 95% baking soda.
>>
>>38203342
Collingwood area by any chance?
>>
>>38203179
BITCH>>38203179
>>38203434

Fuck that research chemical shit. I know all the reddit memers will tell you "it's chemically the same", FUCK that

I took 4-aco-dmt, aka "psilacetin". Legal Research chem that supposedly metabolized into psilocin, just like psilocybin from shrooms... NO

That shit was not the same. It made me feel like I was fucking dying, literally. I would just feel like I was dying and my brain would shut off.

Fuck that research chem shit, it is not the same. That's probably why your brain feels so fucked right now
>>
File: 1475447142602.jpg (76KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
1475447142602.jpg
76KB, 750x701px
>tfw 2:30am, hopped up on amphetamines and my neighbors are having noisy sex

that little scrawny dude is giving it to that fat chick, goddamn.
>>
>>38203260
retard or disinfo alert. If you need 400ug to trip, you either have shit acid or you're braindead
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.