[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your passion in life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

File: giphy (5).gif (744KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (5).gif
744KB, 400x225px
What's your passion in life?
>>
I have no goals, ambitions, or passion.
>>
>>38200848
Being better than others people, TBQH.
Everything I do and have ever done has boiled down to this
>>
>>38200856
Then why are you still here? You must have a reason you still wake up every morning otherwise you wouldn't
>>
Becoming president,nuking the atmosphere and destroying life as we know it. Or atleast destroying mecca and the vatican.
>>
>>38200904
I don't wake up in the morning I lay in bed for hours and hours until it becomes more pleasant to rise then to lay so I can eat and shit and do drugs
>>
>>38200848
Combatives
>>
>>38200848
Nothing I can name. I'm alive because i feel too bad for my family. If they disown me, kick me out, or whatever, I probably will do it soon after.

I derive so little joy from most things, and almost everything makes me agitated. I can't say why, other than it's one of the only ways I am let some steam off, yelling at little shit
>>
File: 27_taiga_in_her_bedroom.jpg (62KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
27_taiga_in_her_bedroom.jpg
62KB, 1024x576px
>>38200848
I don't really have specific goals, or passions. The only things that make me happy are fleeting moments of peace, like looking out a window in a thunderstorm or seeing a deer or standing in the ocean. Like just for a second, everything is so clear and focused and you just feel good. But then it just makes me feel emptier because I know I can't recreate those emotions in my own life, and people and activities don't stir those feelings inside me. They are so short and sad and I live for them.
>>
File: tumblr_static__640_v2.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static__640_v2.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>38201108
I can relate. It has always intriqued me how life can be so beautiful yet so hard to enjoy. it's in the small emotional moments that you can actual see the beauty of life for what it is
>>
>>38201216
I just wish there was a balance instead of feeling constantly irritated and apathetic with small glimmers of hope.
They make me feel even worse because they confirm that happiness exists, I just can't have it.
>>
>>38200904
not that anon, but I'm the same.

the answer for me is killing myself would bother people. I'm worth more to the economy alive. it's less trouble to just suffer silently than do anything else about it.
>>
>>38200848
Death and decomposition.

Now hear me out. I'm not trying to be edgy or a faggot. There is nothing that highlights how precious and fleeting our lives are than the finality of death. Watching a human body decompose is more beautiful and fascinating to me than any other sight or experience. Seeing just how delicate our bodies are, how we are an integral part of our environments, how we return to the earth like all other creatures... once our consciousness ceases we are all made of the same fabric. But we don't all decompose in the same way. Even the slightest variations in environment make a body deteriorate and change in such gorgeous displays of color and texture and smell that it's enough to make my heart ache.

I've lost people very close to me and I recognize how horrible death can be for anyone who's near to the deceased. But it isn't the loss of a life that I am passionate about- it's the process of that person's remains coming back to the earth. I'm not glorifying grief or trying to say that there is anything romantic about someone's life coming to an end. It's just that I find the transition, the silence, the metamorphosis to be so beautiful that I can't help but want to surround myself with it. I'd post some pictures of bodies in various states of decomposition but this sort of thing is regarded as "gore" or unsavory and is against the rules. I wish more people would understand.
>>
File: 1478769607515.jpg (97KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1478769607515.jpg
97KB, 850x850px
>>38200848
cooking, I'm going to work at a 3 star restaurant some day
>>
File: El_Cid.jpg (152KB, 1220x925px) Image search: [Google]
El_Cid.jpg
152KB, 1220x925px
>>38200848
I want to be a powerful person in my life. My passion is trying to gain power over the world.
>>
Born on a mountain, raised in a cave.
Trucking and fucking are all I crave.
>>
>>38200904
Becuase killing oneself hurts.
>>
File: Devilish_51fb98_6238404.jpg (48KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish_51fb98_6238404.jpg
48KB, 396x482px
Wealth. All I care about is money because like it or not its what opens your doors to all the wonders this world has to offer.
>>
>>38202038
I just want to be a rich neet traveling the world. Seeing the sites and events
>>
I would absolutely desire all else to be an all-powerful supervillain who brings destruction and mayhem across the world.

Unfortunately I'll die a NEET neckbeard
>>
>>38202173
Lol i have those fantasys to.
>>
File: IMG_8930.jpg (201KB, 1024x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8930.jpg
201KB, 1024x1222px
>>38200848
I want to play high-stakes "4D chess," whatever that may entail. I believe that's my purpose in life, what I was born to do. I can emotionally dissociate almost on command in certain tense situations and become imbued with a divine energy.

I want power. Not necessarily for my own profit, but to utilize in the service of others. This idea gives me a high which fills me up to bursting like a spirit is using my body as a conduit. It feels like possession, like higher beings are playing chess with me as one of their pieces. That is, it'll be me playing my chess in the world and them playing their chess in the heavens by moving my hand to affect the game I'm playing.

I love mind games as long that isn't my personal life. Is that a calling?

I think I'll be the best who has ever lived at whatever it is I end up doing... if it aligns with my True Will.

I'm also open to doing research-oriented stuff too, I suppose. Don't think that would be the end of it though. It wouldn't simply be that.

I need to see what's hidden regardless of what I do because I feel like there's something out there hidden for me.
>>
File: 1495922886165.jpg (322KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495922886165.jpg
322KB, 1800x1200px
Guns and the history that goes with them
>>
>>38201108
>>38201216
>>38201259
Unoriginally try psychadelics (be safe)
>>
File: 1493135067732.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493135067732.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
Not starving to death.
>>
File: 1497183085139.png (846KB, 713x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497183085139.png
846KB, 713x800px
Anime and video games.
Escapism is all that matters. Procreation is disgusting.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.