[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (97KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 800x1184px
C,
I hardly want anything else but for you to talk to me again. Even if it's just to cuss me out, to ask to beat the shit out of me.. Anything. I guess I cared about you a hell of a lot more than you cared about me. Do you really think you're gonna make anything better by doing this?
P
>>
>>38195359
what are your fucking initials
>>
>>38200616
I've noticed a certain distance between you and I lately.
Why is that? Did something wrong?
Please tell me. I miss you
>>
>>38196890
I wonder if this was towards me.
>>
You didn't put the right pic you dumb fuck
>>
>>38201276
What's your initial? Probably not, he doesn't browse here as far as I know.
>>
File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>38201468
>What's your initial
>posts talking about C
>>
>>38201514
Second initial or some kind of identifier.. I used our usernames for our initials rather than actual names
>>
>>38201647
Not the person I know then.
>>
I know nothing about C, D, P
>>
x is pretty gay
only word with it is xray
or maybe even xerxes
>>
>>38201800
shut up you fucking xenophobe
>>
E,

I miss you so much I am sorry for being the way I am, it sucks that we can't talk anymore. You were my best friend and I cried when you left as hard as I cry when I think about children with cancer. I don't usually cry that hard. Wow I'm a pathetic faggot writing this. I miss you ;-;. B emoji meme

- another E
>>
File: 1498152562706.jpg (19KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498152562706.jpg
19KB, 245x300px
S,
I know you do read this board from time to time. Play video games with me so I have something to do in the morning.
W
>>
D
I'm sorry I up and abandoned you like that. I was in a dark place and I figured if I just cut ties with everybody then everything would just go away and you and everybody else in that group of friends could continue on like normal. I don't need you to forgive me and I don't need the others to forgive me either. I'm just sorry. You deserved a better friend than me.

S
>>
K

I'm sorry about everything that happened both before and after we dated. I was a dumb kid and I just wanted to feel reciprocated. I'm sorry if it felt like I was pressuring you into dating.
I'm sorry we couldn't stay friends either. I miss you. Truth is, I can't talk to anybody the way I used to talk with you and I miss our conversations about science and cartoons. I don't think I'll ever meet anybody I connect with on as many levels as you.
I don't want you back and I don't need you to even acknowledge me ever again. I just want to put this out there so that by some miracle you might see it and understand who I am.

C
>>
World,

Why the fuck does every female who has ever shown interest in me end up being fucking underadged and dishonest about it or otherwise degenerate in a way unacceptable to me.

-A very disgruntled Robot/Cyborg (depending upon your definition)
>>
>>38202370
Correct term is normie.
>>
>>38202382
I'm a kissless virgin tho?? The females are always over distance
>>
S

You seem to have lots of girlfriends.
So you ghosted me as no exist.

I accept that you have ghosted me. And make sure to stop contacting me altogether. If you posts something on social media, don't throw shade.

But social media makes it harder to ghost: Your interactions with other people are visible, even when you stop contacting your significant other.
The worst part of ghosting, it seems, is that it sends mixed signals. "If you go on more than three dates, you've indicated you're interested," "To disappear after that is confusing."

Please be happy with your girlfriends.

PS, I changed the email address I was connected with you. You will not be able to contact me anymore. I'm sorry.
I really loved you.
>>
>>38201276
Tfw ghosted by someone
Tfw it's been two years
Tfw I hoped OP meant me
Tfw I don't know a P
I want off.
>>
>>38200616
H
Fuck you, i loved you more then my own brothers you were my childhood friend for 15 years but you had o ruin it, you had to be selfish and an asshole, you just had to turn to somone i can't stand talking to or even hear his name
You're the friend i used to know you have to an asshole that i can't stand, i really fucking miss my old friend fuck you.
Y
>>
>>38202668
Tfw I have an S
Tfw they don't have multiple gfs but they did have one and she sucks.
Tfw they ghosted me but then tried to " reach out" several times IRL and online
Tfw I ignored them
Tfw I just want them to talk to me again
Tfw they apologized to me
Tfw it didn't fix anything
>>
>>38202844
>You're
You're Not*
Fjd hfjfofl
>>
Dear DS,

I doubt you care at all but I genuinely hope things get better for you. If you ever need help, all you have to do is ask. Don't give up!

Sincerely,
someone you know
>>
>>38201800
Don't forget Xavier
>>
>>38202824
We all want off, old friend.
>>
>tfw you have no one to write a letter to
>>
P,
Please don't be a lesbian.
J
-
A,
Still not sure if you've fully forgiven me yet, seems like you act a little odd around me compared to before we broke off. Hope we're cool now.
J
>>
E,
I understand why you did what you did. But why couldn't you take some time to try and understand me? I feel like we could have made something great together, but most nights I assume I'm just jading myself and it actually never would have worked out well. Perhaps you're not the person I thought you were, or perhaps I'm just an idiot. I hope your new boyfriend is as happy with you as I was.
K
>>
B

You lied to me for 7 months straight, and wrecked me to the point where anything my mind connects to you will make me well up with tears.

Have fun living your life without a care while the mess you left behind goes uncleaned.

D.
>>
>>38203110
>muh ex ;~;
Off yourself, normalfag. You're on the wrong board.
>>
File: Actually a meme.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Actually a meme.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
K,
Hey son, just wanna let you know I'm not dead yet, unfortunately. Just in case you freaked out about my last message (I know you did even though you try to act like you don't care). You keep doing all that stuff I told you to do, make friends, scrub your greasy face, all that yabbering. Also if you still want that game still let me know (I'm just fuckin' with you, there's no way you'd be able to contact me, and that would be assuming you even found this post, not even sure if you browse this board at all).
P. S. I'm gonna post that picture of your face all over the internet until you lose wheight and fix all those zits on your face.
Sincerely, MLM.
>>
>>38200616
>C P
Changes the meaning by a lot
>>
>>38202880
I apologized to S now about here about changing my email address. Because S ghosted me for about two years.

I've not deceived you, I'm single. I just wanted to talk with you anyway.
But you are still confusing me.

I don't know why but I'm aware that you dislike me.
Who is your only girlfriend then?
Please answer faithfully if you still have conscience as a person. Please...
>>
>>38203417
I am really confused?

Why did you apologise for changing your email if they ghosted you?

>dislike you
I don't dislike you, anon.

>only girlfriend
I don't have one, my "S" did before she moved away.
>>
>>38203641
All the reasons why I changed it are as described above.
If you do not like me, I don't want to bother you.

Why have you been ghosting me?
Who is this "she"?
>>
>>38203872
I think you think I'm someone else. I get the paranoid impulse to assume that people IRL are reading your posts and know it's you, but I'm not your person.
>>
>>38203980
Okay, anon..

S
I will overcome you as this thread disappears.
>>
>>38203872
>why are you ghosting me
Because you're fucking insane?
>>
R
I know you will never read this. Your ass aint even know english. How am i so attatched to you? You do treat me well most of the time but you get so mad over nothing. Why am i not alowed to make a valid point? You always tell me to shut up whwn i start spittin facts and its the most annoying thing ever. I honestly want your mother to see the way you act sometimes. I know im smarter than you but damn niggie sometimes you are a dumbass spic. Still love u tho. One day we can die together, thatd be better than leaving you l for some reason. Lets crash that motercycle you feel the need to go 40mph over the speed limit in. I love you.
>>
T,

I really fucking miss you. I hate that we could never be together because something always got in the way. I've been thinking a lot about you lately, but I don't know how to contact you after so long. I'm pretty sure I still love you.

-A
>>
>>38204538
Tell me something about you. Im a T and ghosted on an A lmao
>>
I miss you so much and I hope you miss me too but it will probably always be like this for us. I really hope that in some parallel universe, we meet at the right time and can be together.
>>
>>38204558
I'm not that A then. There was no ghosting.
>>
>>38204350
Sadly, perhaps he may think so.
So I cut his and my only connection..
I want to forget him completely anymore.
This state is quite painful for me.
I was confused for two years by him, because he is an indecisive person.

He didn't try to overcome what is shy and he doesn't recognize that he has hurt me for a long time.
Whether shy or not, since he is an adult, he must draw a line between good and bad as a person.
>>
>>38200616
K

I'm sorry for what I did and I hope one day you will forgive me. I honestly think the world of you and you made me happy for the brief time we were together.

B
>>
V,

I don't think it's right to talk to you while you have a girlfriend
>>
i was willing to wait for you and make it work

i'm okay now
>>
>>38205547
What are your initials? Why did you have to wait?
>>
>>38205547
Same here anon. Over it now.
>>
>>38204957
You're right. You're right, Anon.
>>
K
I found peace in my soul. It was not easy, but i had to come to closure. I may have put on a strong expression last time we met but i had no choice: i felt you were still holding on to me and even tho it hurted inside i had to play the game. I promise if we ever meet again we would go as i said when we moved out: there's no love, hate,anger,passion...its all gone in the wind. You probably changed alot and so did i. I will never love again as i loved you back then. I hope you love him that much.
Im also sorry about D, i miss that cat.
P
>>
File: BeerMugSmash.gif (1MB, 360x179px) Image search: [Google]
BeerMugSmash.gif
1MB, 360x179px
A:
Hope you're feeling better soon. We haven't been able to talk in about a month, but I haven't forgotten about you, and I've still got your back.

AM:
You have bizarre taste in men, and I hope you'll learn something from the current one. I normally don't care much about other people's relationships, but I think he's slowly turning you into a douche. Rule No. 1 of family is you don't talk shit on the family, right?
Colleagues:
You treat my criticism as a personal attack. You think my age and lack of formal training makes me unfit to lead. You've mocked me to my face. You've tried to go over my head and get me demoted at least once. Grow up. I don't like leading any more than you like being led, but for the good of everyone in our department, I will do whatever it takes to get your work up to my standards.

KC,
Thanks for trusting me. Sometimes it seems like you're the only one who does.

Anon,
We spoke a while back in one or two threads, but very briefly. You play D&D and share several other hobbies with me, and we're both fans of Kafka. It seems like we would get along pretty well. Trouble is, I have no way to contact you; we were going to get in touch once, but it didn't pan out. If this sounds like you, I would still be interested in talking to you!

S
>>
R,
I'm sorry for cheating you. I was rude, and close-minded. I took advantage of you. While I wanted your friendship I took advantage of you wanting mine more.
You gave me over a grand in the short time I knew you because I am a cheat.
I'm sorry I ghosted you, and I'm sorry I had nothing to offer of value.
>>
>>38205637
wait for us to be together?

yes its long distance but im faithful. also that person, before we even started or said anything to one another, blurted out that it was never going to work out and ldr was inconvenient and what not. i don't think distance deters love. at least from what i know and have seen. it was kind of weird that someone who i was unsure of gave up w/o even trying, yet i know people who live much farther than him and better human beings, and they would be willing to go to the ends of earth to be with me. so i don't think he's worth it.

distance isn't a factor for people who love each other. but for an autist who wants immediate sex from god knows what , he'll blurt out nonsense about "not worth trying" before you have even considered being his friend. it was really weird.

some people - get to know you, are willing to go the lengths, there are actual deep connections + vibes/bond and you guys just naturally get each other so effortlessly. it blossoms into love.

others - *attempt* to get to know you and fail hard for like 1 day, think they've known enough to like you / think knowing you for 10 hours can let them decide whether they want to be with you / tries to rush into a relationship without even knowing me / before i have even had time to absorb who he is as a human being and have no clue what kind of person he is, he's like "MMM YEAH I CONSIDERED IT BUT UR TOO FAR AWAY AND DAMN AIRPLANE FARES AND GEE TOO FAR OK"

like what? who?

imagine you met a girl and within 2 seconds of even sitting down, where you barely even know who she is, what she does, where she lives, what her name is, she's like "yeah i considered us going back and forth but um i dont think i can leave the kids with you" like WHAT? what kids? wtf? what? why are you jumping all the way to letter Z when i haven't even opened up the alphabet yet? literally who the fuck?

also this person has no idea what love is
nor his place in life, so yeah lmao :) god bless!
>>
>>38205951
basically it was just a really weird cringe experience and i wouldn't wish it upon anyone rofl

be careful who you give chances to - even autists

(like you can try to see through someone's autism and try to be patient / caring / loving and maybe try to give someone a chance you never would've, but before you're even able to do that let alone on a platonic level, they will outautist anyone on earth and leave you stunned)

you need to walk away and go back to chad/stacydom

do not associate with weird freaky autists who don't know like/love
>>
but yeah. it's neither and none of you >>38205637 >>38205707

this kid was seriously a walking contradiction. like none of what he said would make sense, would be so super out of place / the timing was horrible and he would take back his words, leaving the other person not knowing what is going on? and it was just an all around shitshow.

please avoid.
>>
>>38205972
>>38205951
Hot damn the autism is strong in this one
>>
>>38206003
What was his first initial? Sounds like someone I know desu
>>
>>38206019
i think i'm okay. i'd rather not put him on blast - i'm unaffected and i forgive him for any shortcomings :)

and by on blast i don't mean his initial but also what he said/did, just the ridiculousness of it all.

anyway, irl always > url folks <3
>>
imagine: hot, kind, smart, sweet, loving, hilarious, funny, creative, ambitious, inspirational, heroic, brave, courageous, athletic, everything perfect chads everywhere coming after you - surrounding you - are your friends, to-be lovers, just anywhere and everywhere.

some beautiful good girl stacy somehow accidentally finds this autist: creepey, cringey, autistic sperg, has no idea how to talk to people, is labeled as a 'serial killer' by his peers, says every wrong thing, and looks like something from a serious horror movie. i'm not saying he looks even average - it's like a 2.1/10 type of scale.

but BECAUSE you are not one to just judge based on exterior and try to see through to the good or believe that there is good somewhere inside, decide you want to get to know this person! ^^ who knows? not closing options, not opening them either (if i had met him under normal circumstances or if i had been less of a person i would either just.. ignore him or never ever ever ever have ever been even seen talking to anyone like him in my entire life. seriously.) (i'm not a bitch, but just speaking generally.)

so just imagine this girl who, tries to give this autist a chance --- mind you, she's a 20/10 living in a 10000000/10 world where all is heaven and bright,

and all the while trying to uplift, support, and get to know and befriend this rumplestiltskin gollum devil. yes, many times he shows that he is indeed, the rasputin autist of deg doom, but i try to ignore it because hey! let's give everyone a chance. i wouldn't even give someone like a thousand times his being a chance IRL, but for him i know that i believe there is good.

(1/2)
>>
well imagine one day this rasputin vomits on your grandmother's ashes or you invite him to supper and he insults your mom's cooking. whatever it may be, omg. just do not associate with autists. this is why there is a clear separation between peoples. there's a reason why theres a mlp furry pedo forum and stacy chads who live in the light. they live by different means, morals, standards, and values.

it's not worth the chance. that is all.

(2/2).
>>
>>38205796
But I truly loved him. No, to be honest I still love him. So I hope that he grown up as an adult. I want him to notice it even if he dislikes me. I wanted to tell it to him because he probably come here.

S
You know my real initials.
So please post me here if you can talk with me in chat in the future.
(Using my initials)
It's okay with signs or something which only I can distinguish about you.
>>
Honestly I don't know why I consider any of you friends, you avoid me in real life and only text me when you want to dump you're emotions without freaking you're real friends out and the second I try to share my feelings you act like you've never added me to your contacts, if I wasn't holding out for one of you to finally go hey anon are you ok or anon you want to go with us to the movies I would have shot myself a long time ago. Fuck you
>>
Me,
I'm really glad that you've learned to be happy with yourself, even though you're mostly alone. Don't worry so much about what other people think about you, they all have insecurities and imperfections too. Keep practicing
>>
I'm afraid to browse them on your social media. Because I was shocked by it many times.
>>
>>38206395
I know tf, anon.
>family drunkenly fighting
>ask friends in group chat if any would be free to chat
>no replies
>I would stop mid sentence if they needed me to talk to

>ask them to send me photos of my deceased grandma that I lost and that they have access to
>they make fun of me
>don't send
>>
>>38206545
(Cont)
And the social media seem to limit the part which can read them for the people who do not have an account.
Therefore probably there will be few parts that you can confirm about me using analytics of your account.
>>
I see you replying to threads thinking I started them for you

I know it's you because of the photos you post with your response

I don't think about you or miss you.
I would have if you hadn't gotten so unreasonably angry at me

Mistakes happen, and this one was small

I'm sorry you ruined a good thing.
>>
Dear I

Im sorry for being mentally unstable. Take care of yourself

t. D
>>
R
thanks for the drawing you have me for my birthday two years ago, i still keep it on my desk next to me.
i wish we hadn't stopped talking, and I wish we had the chance to get to know each other better.
J
>>
>>38200616
Dearest H,
My new account name is the one that added *dot* to the end of the account name described in the email I sent on your anniversary.
You will be able to find me by searching for it ;)

I am planning to open this account till the end of the week. If you do not have chat from you at that time, then I will delete this account. And at that time, I decided to forget you ...

Even if we go on a different path for each other, I am grateful that I could meet you.

See you in a chat.
>>
H,

Why did I meet you under the circumstances that I did. I'm a fucking pathetic loser now. Well I always have been. I know why you keep talking to me. I know why you answered my hypothetical question. I know you're using me. One last time, cause I told you I'd see you then. But then I'm done with this fucked up life. It doesn't get better, no matter how much I try. And it's not worth it anymore.

K
>>
dear fucking autist,

oh by the way - just because i am slim doesn't mean i would ever make fun of someone who is of a different body shape. the fact that you said you and your ex used to enjoy reading fatshaming reddit subs? like how fucking pathetic are you? lmao. the irony, the FUCKING irony of it all was that you actually look like the guy in this picture. this is why i can never take you seriously nor are you a good person. you will never be respected by anyone!

literally, how do you think you look? how do you have the audacity to make fun of someone else's appearance / social anxiety, when you yourself look like walking rotting plague and you would probably burst into a panic attack of social anxiety if you were to come around my friend group?

shame on you, td. you are seriously disgusting and a disgrace to all mankind.
>>
>>38207547
ps - you're fucking lucky i wanted to save your feelings and not expose your ass to the real world.
>>
>>38203110
What is E's other initial? And yours?
>>
>>38202431
>I'm a kissless virgin
failed normie
>>
>>38207547
jsyk, it was so damn cringe to hear you trying to make fun of people who are 'bigger' and people who have social anxiety. what kind of retard are you?

a real special kind, because you have 0 self-awareness. have you not looked in the mirror or seen your friend group? your family? you don't have a single muscle in your body and you want to know what my friends, who are olympic or professional athletes, would think of you? it's not nice to imagine, except they're not as low as you so they wouldn't say shit like that. all i can think of is how cringey it is for some lankey beta manlet the size of a twig making fun of who he perceives to be his "lessers". in the face of people who are beyond you in every way.

it's just vomit-inducing, man. like imagining some bronie deviantart trap porn masturbating fuckboy trying to make fun of his past gf w/ social anxiety, yet he probably wouldn't be able to say a peep in front of real world people who run the fucking scene.

get a fucking life and hop off your damn dragon dildo horse

you're so fucking gay and you're so fucking lucky i am not posting your photos so you are a laughing stock to the universe. your personality is even uglier, and your dick the size of the single brain cell that occupies your empty bucket.
>>
>>38207527

Also I'm done with this life soon. After next time I'm going to finally get a hotel room and hang myself. Cause fuck this world.
>>
M,

I loved you, since the day we first me. The only real regret I have is that I've never acted on it when I had the chance. Even after so many years, I still wonder if things would've worked between us and if there's still a chance to try.

P
>>
>>38207116
Ruined a good thing?

Fuck you. It was never good to begin with. You fucking neglected me for days straight when we were dating, you still had the single status on Facebook, and you treated me like utter shit. Even if we lived locally you never took me out on dates or anything. You were a terrible boyfriend and it being your first relationship was no excuse. I also snooped on your phone and you also had snapchat and Occupied and messaged girls while we were dating, how do you think that made me feel? Oh, and I didn't fuck any dwarfs and anybody but seriously, are you that fucking salty and jealous? You weren't the only decent guy, you're trash and you will continue to be narcissistc trash. You're not attractive or cute at all, you have a naked rat mole face and you look like a little boy, not a man at all. You're disgusting.

I knew you were trying to deceive me all along, trying to use me for sex because I broke up with you because I was so damn miserable. Leave me alone, fuck off, and go fuck more Staceys and continue to be in unfulfilling relationships. Go fucking kill yourself. Oh, and I don't hate you. I'm just saying goodbye for good. Because remember, you're the one who started all of this you immature buffoon. And good, I want you to not care. Fucking move on, you two-faced manipulative sociopath. I have a boyfriend now who actually loves me and pleases me more than you would ever do. And no it's not the dwarf or and anybody from the harem either. It's someone who is a boxer and would literally kick your tiny ass if we ever cross paths again. Goodbye Victor. Looks arent everything you shallow manwhore.
>>
File: tumblr_lr7oljx4Yt1qh8z8io1_500.png (110KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr7oljx4Yt1qh8z8io1_500.png
110KB, 500x490px
>>38208077
*Okcupid
Yeah. So you really are a bad person after all.
Burning bridges never felt so good. May karma bite you in the ass hard, and may you live a life full of misery due to your vanity and sociopathy.

This is my final farewell.

Luna
>>
Hey R,

I miss the time we spent playing games with each other. I'd like to get in touch with you again just to see how you're doing, but I think I'm old enough now to realise that's a bad idea.

K,

What I did was immature. You deserved an answer when you asked me "why" that night. I hope you're happy wherever you are.

A
>>
Dear anyone,
Please be my intelligent bf
I am but a mere brainlet
Yours Sincierly,
White Male.
>>
M

Why the fuck is age such a big deal for you? Go date some old bitter guy.
>>
File: Screenshot_8.png (576KB, 767x706px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
576KB, 767x706px
>>38208154
>>38208077
you two are fucking autistic jesus christ, especially you O' roastie bitch.
>>
>>38208268
so to be clear youre a guy looking for a bf? not sure if you made a typo or not
>>
>>38208289
Yes that is true anon.
This is an original comment from the heart.
>>
>>38200616
M
Im so sorry for how childish I acted. You are one of the only people who have been genuinly nice to me. Im not sure what you think of me. Im not sure if you think I'm chad or even a normal person. I just miss the times we talked. I know its my fault for what happened, and I know if you read this you will be pushed further away, but I just want to be around you again. Im sorry.
-J
>>
>>38208289
Please reply.
I should have added that im a needy brainlet.
Sorry for witholding that information.
>>
>>38208477
I'll talk to you with the possibility of a relationship if you'd like. Certainly won't say it'll happen though.
>>
>>38208594
Post some talking application and ill harass you.
>>
>>38208619
"no u"

originally of course
>>
>>38208911
SkoooberDooooober123#5396
>>
>>38208928
7 mins ;3; no add.
>>
I know you accepted me in your group of friend out of pity, and thanks to you I've had more social life this past year than in my entire life before that. I know you feel bad for me, though I'm not certain why you care so much, but you don't need to try so hard. I know some of your friends don't like me, I'm too quiet, I look uncomfortable, and you don't need to put your social life in danger for someone like me. I am extremely thankful for what you and your family have done for me, but I can't accept your generosity if it costs you anything.
>>
>>38207547
>this guy can get a gf and I can't
>>
>>38207547
Face is part of the body.
>>
S
Its been 5 months but I still think about you everyday.
Fuck you.
A
>>
>>38203122
D what? Why are you here?
>>
To everyone in this thread,

This is a PSA:
You won't find your oneitis posting in these threads or reading these letters and suddenly falling in love with you or getting back together with you. Get over her/him, because reading these letters really makes me feel sad for you all.

Thank you for reading this PSA,
Anonymous
>>
C,

I wonder where we're headed.

I know we won't last forever. That hurts me, but when we do part I want to remember the good times we had and leave the rest of it behind.

Sometime in the future, I hope you'll be reminded of me by a song, a place, or even just an autumn breeze, and that you'll think of me fondly.

You change my life in ways I didn't know were possible. Step softly.

I love you. But not in the way you need to be loved. I'm sorry.

A
>>
>>38202913
Dude I don't things are going to get better, it's an obsolete console and outdated technology.

Sorry if that's hard to hear from me.

-3DS
>>
>>38205547
>>38206003
>>38206058
I'm going to respond as if you're this person:

I'm glad you're okay, but of course I wish things could work out. I'm not sure what I said that was so confusing. I was mental though and you know that.

~J

[Spoiler]Right person or nah?[/spoiler]
>>
S,
you are my everything, ever since i met you i have enjoyed every second ive spent with you. you are incredibly special to me and i hope we have many more good times to come.
A
>>
File: polipetto.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
polipetto.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
Dear S,
I have been so busy with things this winter and now that I am truly alone I decided to go back to /r9k/ and it reminded me on how I met you here. I would like to read our old conversation on Skype but I'm scared that I could get sad or cringe at my broken english. I finished highschool and I'm getting into an animation school, also thanks to you my english improved a lot. I know it may sounds silly but sometimes I wish I could still talk with you. I miss talking about stuff with you. I still want to leave Italy, and when I'm done with school in three years I want to live In England. If you're reading this, I hope you're happy.
-Sara
>>
File: shirobako 2.jpg (15KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
shirobako 2.jpg
15KB, 199x199px
Hey B

Not sure if I should message you or not desu
But don't get me wrong that's not because I don't want to
It's just that I never know what the situation at your place is like rn
And I don't want to risk getting you into trouble
Maybe you can't talk rn or feel like you shouldn't
There's also the option that you're sorting something out
Wich brings me to that other thing You know what I mean
I hope you deleted the entire chat
Don't know if you've used it before
It won't disapear without setting a timer (Which you didn't)
I also hope that you mean what you said and inform me as soon as you can
I'll try to be patient
Would still love to get some form of live sign from you in general
Medium is your choice
Just let me know that I don't have to worry if that's actually the case
So yeah
Hope you're doing well
Maybe I'm just overreacting
Love ya ~

T
>>
Dear A:

I already miss you. You were my best friend for that short time. I hope you have a good one and get out soon so we can talk.

~C/J
>>
>>38206334
Are your initials JC by any chance?
>>
>>38208077
This isn't about you, tranny
>>
Heaven and earth
High hell or low water
I want you to know that i still matter
Far away
From all my old friends
On my own
On a path i dont know
Pray to the heavens
That i make it on this earth
Dont fall back to hell
Ive already been hurt
Find my way through these stormy waters
Through heaven and earth ill prove what im worth
To you who left me for dead
Il left you in the dirt
Ill see you again when you crawl back out of hell

- sure
>>
File: IMG_2544.jpg (25KB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2544.jpg
25KB, 320x212px
Dear John L,
I watched a video of your concert after a long absence tonight. The sense as your music arranger is splendid among other artists.
My arguments that the artist who is superior in the live performance in the concert than I listen to recorded music by headphones is a true professional.

I will wait for you at a heavenly concert venue if I die. And please let me hear your song. I miss you truly.

Till we meet again.. Good night, John..
Love,
Y
>>
>>38202824
Sorry anon, I didn't mean you. He ghosted me not the other way around. I want off too, I hope I'm close enough to finally end it soon.
>>
A

It hurts.

K
>>
Hey E/C,
I know you dont know me...but thanks for making me happy.
Even if you think that I am a creep...you should know that youre making people happy!
-M
>>
>>38200616
is this about me? I'm a bit paranoid right now hmm
>>
Everything hurts. It hurts when I breathe. I can't take this anymore.
>>
It got so bad, so soon. I didn't think it could get worse than this. This was supposed to be the lowest of the low i could ever feel and it just got lower. I don't think I'm making any sense.
>>
I miss you already, I really don't want you to leave me.
K
>>
>>38212781
Y-yoko ono? Is that you? Will you be my gf?
>>
>>38213396
Doubt it. If so, please kys. Oregano
>>
>>38213541
Yeah, I don't know if you're talking about me but either ways i want to end up dead
>>
>>38213459
Discord? oregon
>>
>>38213649
Why? ;/#74%*gajab
>>
>>38213560
I was talking usernames here not irl names. Does that change anything?
>>
>>38213682
I'm in a similar situation.
>>
>>38213716
No, it doesn't. Who are you?? originallyoriginallyoriginal
>>
>>38213724
ok post your contact info
hsjhsb*&'@;;1
>>
M
I still think about you everyday, I hope you're doing well and staying clean. I'm sorry things turned out the way they did, I don't think either of us can shoulder the whole blame. I think in a different time or place we could have been something great, but I guess just not in this life. I hope you're happy, I hope the little ones happy... I just wish I could get you out of my head. I still dream about you at least twice a week and when I wake up it feels like my heart is ripped from my chest. Hopefully someday i'll be able to move on.
Love, c(t)
>>
>>38209100
i'm not a lesbian and i'm not even joking, i can get who i want in a milisecond. don't even try.
>>
Uncle Bob,
I just want you to flick my clit one more time.. I miss you so much and it was such a shock to hear you contracted anus aids from shaggy our jack russell. we pray for you everyery day.

Quincy Malcom Gotnik
>>
A.N
You acted all simpathetic and kind and said you wanted to make robots feel happy, yet you ghosted me after just one day. Why??
>>
>>38202156
>>38202913
DS here, what are yalls initials?
>>38209412
fuck you let me have this
>>
>>38215737
Hey im DS too
>>
>>38202668
Im an S
Is your initial J?
>>
T,

I love talking to you, getting messages from you, and most of all spending time with you. You have said some things that make me wonder about how you feel. I know how I feel about you but I'm conflicted as I don't want you to think that I'm treating you as a "project", I am most definitely not. You are perfect as you are. It's also because of this I am going to refrain from making an advances on you, I think you have to let me know in more clear, serious terms, that you want something to come out of this. Either way I am so happy to know you. It's so crazy to think that a few weeks ago we had never even met each other, now we are so close. I like being close to you, it feels right.

E
>>
Dear M
I'm sorry I made fun of your grandfather just after he passed away
>>
>>38213419
Why does everything hurt, anon?
>>
>>38213207
What hurts?

oregano
>>
Dear B,
I always write in these fucking threads so you can see it and hopefully one day contact me again. I fucking miss you just talk to me please

With love, K
>>
>>38217528
To continue existing.
>>
A
Really wish you weren't so flaky so we could do that podcast
C
P.S. I'm out of weed and need to pick up
>>
>>38217593
But why? Did something happen?
>>
>>38213737
Who are you first. What's the first letter of your real name?
>>
File: tumblr_mn4q087JQz1qam8b5o1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn4q087JQz1qam8b5o1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x375px
C
I love you so much

when you were fucking her that day, in the bedroom right next to mine, when we were in vacation together, just the 3 of us, I felt like I was dying

I heard her moaning, and my legs just couldn't stop quivering, I never felt so much desire to be someone else, I could have killed myself on the spot, I fleed to the beach, cried on the sand, shit I love you so damn much, so so much

your hugs mean the world to me, I live for the
feeling of my head on your chest, i'm sorry I fell in love with you, I wish I was straight, I swear

M
>>
J
you're so pretty you shouldn't exist, I use your face when I daydream about my future bf
M
>>
>>38217941
>I wish I was straight
Good. I was about to btfo you for being a roastie. You'll probably never have this guy but try to keep a platonic relationship for a while... They can be satisfying too.
>>
>>38205897
You are a piece of shit and your apology means nothing.

I'm probably not even the same R, but I got pissed from reading this.
>>
>>38218075
We do have a platonic relationship, he doesn't even know I'm a fag, but each time he screws one of his gf, I'm dying inside, I just can't help it.
>>
>>38217529
B
Please talk to his guy, he's worth it.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.