[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you realize anime is cancer dragging you down?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

File: Nick.jpg (57KB, 634x661px) Image search: [Google]
Nick.jpg
57KB, 634x661px
When will you realize anime is cancer dragging you down?
>>
File: 299411.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
299411.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>38199672
Apologize to my waifu now
>>
File: 1499119703094.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499119703094.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>38199672
My cute genki vampire disagrees
>>38199710
You have good taste
>>
At this point my critical thinking skills are so low I might agree with you, you could say computers and screens themselves are "dragging me down" and I would agree.
>>
>>38199750
both of you have bad taste
>>
>>38199710
>tips on dating an anime girl
>..
>.......
>...
>..
>you.
>can't
>>
File: best frog.png (159KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
best frog.png
159KB, 500x561px
>>38199750
Originally, thanks lad.
>>
>>38199757
Honestly this
I feel as though there would be a lot less robots and NEETS during the 1960s or 70s
>>
Realized it years ago and I started to watch far less anime. Maybe a show or two a year. Oddly enough I have been far more productive and felt much happier like this.
>>
>>38199672
My life has gotten better since I started watching anime.

I suppose I'm not as deep in it as those otaku weeb fellas who have lost all grip on reality.
>>
>>38199776
>Tips on dating a 3D girl
>Hope she doesn't fuck too many black people that her vagnia is beyond recognizable

Fuck roasties, 2D is the only way.
>>
>>38199816
you are brainwashed beyond repair, you look at tinder bio posts all day on this cancer board and thinks that there is no option
Tinder is objectively the trashiest of places for you to look for women, it's like a vegetarian looking for salad on a BBQ
good women are on churches, libraries and orchestra concerts.
you are like that kid that owns the ball and then when you realize you're losing you chimp out take the ball home and act like you didn't want to play anyway failing to see you could win if you put effort on yourself, but instead you close yourself in self hate and depression.
you could be happy.
>>
>>38199873
I not only look at tinder bios, I look at roasties out, in the world, with either black men, or Chads. They don't get betas or shy people the time of day, and even if they did, they cheat on them within a week, because all roasties are the same, primal, cocksluts.
>>
>>38199956
>I look at roasties out, in the world, with either black men, or Chads.
you have waifu, you are not the kind of guy that "goes out in the world" you haven't seen shit, you haven't experienced shit, you are wasting your life.
but let's say that somehow you are right, 100% of women are complete whores.
then what's stopping you from taking the iron pill, get jacked, and fuck these bitches wherever you like?
the problem with you is the problem with most robots here

>why can't i be a fat, lazy, smelly piece of shit that watches anime all day and still get a gf!
>it's women's fault for having standards!
>>
>>38200045
Everyone look at this normalfag posturing. If we wanted to change we would. Also insulting the people you try to persuade really doesn't help your case either. Good luck though dude.
>>
>>38199672
Anime is the only thing that embraces me when I AM down.
>>
>>38200045
>Implying I want one

Foolish normie, I have ascended past the urge of primitive roasties, they are a thing of the past. Yes, I used to want one, but once you realize how unimportant they are, it becomes so much more easy to erase pointless whores from your life. You should try it some time, or leave this board because you're a fucking normie who doesn't understand the roastie mindset.
>>
It's the same stupid tropes all the time, eventually I feel like that I grew up but anime didn't.

Seriously, it's all
slice of life
love triangle
school life

it's almost as if people who are making these shows are trying to live vicariously through the main character
>>
>>38200103
i admit i have achieved normiedom, but it wasn't easy, i accepted that the world isn't fair, some people are born with everything handed to them, be it money or genetics
but that doesn't mean i can't be happy.
that just means i have to work harder to get what i want.
>>
>>38200150
Not everyone wants the same thing and people will always be stuck in their ways. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
>>
>>38200177
bullshit, everyone here wants to be a normalfag
they just hate what they doesn't have
who wants to be in this place?
who wants to be friendless and lonely everyday?
who wants to be depressed?
who wants to be a virgin?
who wants this? no one.
>>
File: Oberstein_is_happy.jpg (52KB, 376x419px) Image search: [Google]
Oberstein_is_happy.jpg
52KB, 376x419px
>>38200146
Maybe you should watch good anime instead of derivative lowest common denominator trash? You're essentially the same as people who dismiss entire music genres, either a hopelessly autistic elitist pleb or a normalfag dipshit too young or closedminded to try anything out of his comfort zone. You're probably a newfag too, I refuse to believe someone could use an anime-focused website for longer than five years without finding at least a handful of works they enjoy, considering how fucking massive the medium is.
>>
>>38200287
You stupid dumbass, I never said all anime is shit.
I am saying the majority of it is shit,
>>
>>38200365
Sorry that I can't read minds, nigger.
>>
>>38200365
some selected ones like spirited away, ghost in the shell, akira, tekkonkinkret are good, most of it is complete trash written by retards though
>>
>>38199672
I know that guy. He loves anime.

His wife loves it even more.
>>
>>38200045
>then what's stopping you from taking the iron pill, get jacked, and fuck these bitches wherever you like?

Height, face, bone structure, and dick size. Muscle only takes you so far. If you have thin and narrow girl bones and a soft beta face, you will never look good. if you have a small to average sized dick, that's another problem.
>>
>dragging you down
I love when people say this. It's the height of delusional, conceited loserspeak. "If it weren't for x, I would blah blah". If what you eat is shit, if your friends are shit, if you want to watch is shit, guess what, you are shit.

Nothing's "dragging you down". It's all a reflection of who you are.
>>
>>38200944
>let me just hurl a bunch of excuses instead of trying anything
Why not just admit that change is hard and that you would rather not do anything at all.
And if you don't want to change , then quit whining that nothing in your life is changing either.
>>
>>38200944
>if i'm not a perfect 10/10 ultra chad then making myself look good is completely useless
you could still get a gf, it will not be a 10/10 model, but it will be cute and she will love you.
>>
>>38201006
>>38201037

Women are not capable of being attracted to men that are soft, weak, small, feminine. You cannot truly fix this with lifting. No matter how hard you try, your intrinsic physical traits will stay the same.
If you have these qualities, the best you can do is thinly veiled prostitution (marriage), that will eventually lead to divorce.
>>
>>38200045
10/10, completely accurate observation
>>
>>38201101

Also, just look at how much people mocked Donald Trump's (AVERAGE SIZED) hands as an example of this.
>>
What about when you watch anime with your girlfriend?
>>
>>38199672
It's cartoons, no effect on reality

It's like saying watching game of thrones holds you back
>>
>>38199873
I'm not religious fuck going to church
>>
>>38199672
Asian women will fuck a literal lump of white flesh before they fuck an Asian man. Has there every been a more cucked race?
>>
>>38200146
>Seriously, it's all
>slice of life
>love triangle
>school life
Except for the mountains of anime that don't fall into those vague categories.

People are obsessed with the idea that everything about anime is always the same despite how diverse it really is.

>>38200809
People who claim most anime is trash are usually the ones who have only seen the top 5 or top 10 most popular anime.
>>
File: 1490328208622.gif (1MB, 304x328px) Image search: [Google]
1490328208622.gif
1MB, 304x328px
>>38199672
DOWN IN THE VALLEY WITH A CHEMICAL SPILL
>>
>>38200365
Just like how majority of books suck, music sucks, games suck, movies suck, western series suck?
>>
>>38200287
But there are entire genres of music that consist of garbage. I'm glad dubstep for the most part is dead, it sounds like a fax machine getting raped.
>>
File: 1489866953231.jpg (81KB, 440x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489866953231.jpg
81KB, 440x375px
>>38199672
>posts a filthy breeder like if that something to be proud of
if you are not antinatalist you are a filthy normalfaggot
>>
>>38200146
Guess that by your line of thinking, all western movies would be
a nerdy white guy getting into trouble
capeshit with quips
some roasties hanging out in a big city
Theres a ton of anime that's not like what you described. You're just are too lazy to find any.
>>
>>38202702
>not liking dubstep
https://youtu.be/siS4j0SOWlE
>>
>>38199672
that guy gives honest signals of confidence because he can speak in a large crowd and people listen to him. also his fame and money gives him high social status. he is everything women want from men except without legs and arms. I am honestly happy for him and I wish him the best but you are not even talking about the average guy here he is more then average.
>>
>>38202674
>comparing otaku pandering media to everything else
okay weeb
>>
>>38202914
Otaku pandering has never been proven to exist.
>>
Anime is actually helping my youtube channel grow.

Youtube.com/Nikusa
>>
>>38202931
people in the industry literally said they do that because it sells

just looks at the anime released any season and see how many have fan service
>>
>>38202973
And by "people in the industry" I assume you are referring to that ancient "studio owner" image that's been discredited numerous times.

The existence of fanservice does nothing to prove the existence of otaku pandering.
>>
File: 1481756838356.png (256KB, 681x673px) Image search: [Google]
1481756838356.png
256KB, 681x673px
Reminder that all animu after 2007 is gutter trash, and if you like any of it, you're gutter trash, and you eat gutter trash. Any exceptions also become gutter trash after a while. Why the fuck did everything take a nosedive after 07? The last good vidya that came out released in 2012 god dammit.
>>
>>38202914
as if other media doesnt pander to their fanbase.
>>
>>38202984
sure it does

when I'm trying to show my mom anime then pany shots come out of nowhere that's just not cool

plus the existence of moe, and harem
>>
>>38203018
But when you show her a western series and a sex scene comes up thats aright?
>>
File: zakushooting.jpg (154KB, 985x694px) Image search: [Google]
zakushooting.jpg
154KB, 985x694px
>>38199672
Mobile Suit Gundam is one of the few things that's keeping me alive.
If it weren't for that and my parents I'd have killed myself.
Every time I consider suicide I think "Oh wait, I gotta see what the next AU gundam is so I can build the modelkits"
>>
>>38203018
Something is not pandering just because you don't like it. That is not what pandering means.

Moe and harem are not evidence either.
>>
I thought pic related's little foot thing was a penis.
>>
>>38200045
I like to be fat i go out when i want to also i don't watch too much anime.
I don't want to fuck bitches i know women are shallow and i don't want to waste my time with them.
also its okay for women to have standards i don't want ugly people to reproduce everyone knows attractive people have it better who would want to bring an ugly kid to this world
>>
>>38200045
Exactly this. They don't want some lazy ugly fat bitch but sexy girl that take care of her body. And if a girl that looks like that wants the same from man she is just a slut. Grow up you fucking manchild
>>
>>38200117
No you are lowlife beta that can't even get a pussy from sluts that are giving to everyone. So you are jerking off to cartoon and pretending not to care.... pathetic
>>
>>38200944
Become a trap and submit to cock you little slut
>>
>>38203102
Moe and harem are most definitely pandering. Pandering to lonely ass people who never even touched a girl

normal well adjusted people look at that and thing it's fucked
>>
>>38203415
Again, something is not pandering just because you don't like it. That is not what pandering means.

K-On was popular in Japan, Love Live is popular, Urusei Yatsura was one of the most popular anime of the 80s, so there goes your "normal well adjuted people" theory. It's almost like Japan and the West are different cultures and shit.
>>
>>38201406
that only happened because the media's on a witch hunt for him though

they literally made fun of him for rehearsing his speech
>>
>>38203461
Japan is filled with dysfunctional people. Haven't you read the news? The population is shrinking.

It's pandering to losers. And just because you like it, that doesn't make it not pandering. It is.
>>
>>38203523
No, they aren't dysfunctional just because their culture is not a replica of yours.

Birth rates are generally declining in developed nations, and Japan doesn't even have the world's lowest birth rates.

>It's pandering to losers.
Once again: something is not pandering just because you don't like it. That is not what pandering means.
>>
>>38203088
>waiting for AUs
>not wishing for a new UC work
Maybe you should kill yourself,Anon.
>>
>>38203558
Just because you like it that doesn't mean it isn't pandering.
>>
>>38203575
I never argued anywhere that because I like something it must not be pandering. I said that something is not pandering just because you don't like it, which is a factual statement that you cannot refute.

Like I said in the first place, otaku pandering has never been proven to exist.
>>
File: thunderbolt.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thunderbolt.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>38203568
I like having a new AU because it's like having something new to explore. I really liked 00 and Build Fighters.
UC is great too, but it gets samey if that's all there is.
>>
>>38203612
I never said I didn't like it, but even if I didn't, the fact that I don't like it wouldn't magically make it not pandering.

Pandering is catering to, or indulging a certain group of people. And anime does that to people who don't see any action.

Also I looked it up. Monaco is the only country in the world with lower birth rates than japan. And Monaco only has a population of 30,000. That's less than my own city. And I don't even live in a big city. Hence, japan is screwed.
>>
>>38203666
>Pandering is catering to, or indulging a certain group of people.
This is not what it means, but it is the definition you people always roll out when you realize you can't defend your original claim.

Wikipedia cites three different lists for birth rates, and Japan is not the second lowest in any of them. There are many countries with rates lower than or equal to Japan.
>>
>>38203757
I used world atlas
http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-lowest-birth-rates-in-the-world.html

What is your definition then?
>>
>>38199672
Reminder that whites CANNOT be robots origamii
>>
>>38199672
When will you realize watching anime doesn't mean you're a robot
>>
>>38203793
The World Bank, the Population Reference Bureau and the CIA.

Why are you suddenly arguing about Japan's birth rates? How the fuck does this advance your ridiculous claims about pandering?

>>38203799
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>38203813
because you said moe and shit is popular in japan so not only dysfunctional people like it. Then I said japan as a whole is dysfunction because birth rates.

Also you never defined pandering. Since you said my definition is wrong.
>>
>>38203858
So the argument is that only dysfunctional people would watch anything "moe," and because Japan has low birth rates it proves they are dysfunctional.

This is complete nonsense gibberish. You are a retard.

>Also you never defined pandering.
You should know what it means since you're accusing people of doing it.
>>
>>38203907
It's nonsense because you don't like it.

Apparently you're the one who doesn't know what it means. Since you refuse you state your own definition of it.
>>
>>38203940
It's nonsense because it MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

>Since you refuse you state your own definition of it.
Again: you should know what it means since you're accusing people of doing it.
>>
File: 1479608570829.gif (286KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479608570829.gif
286KB, 500x281px
>>38200280
>everyone here wants to be a normalfag
Speak for yourself.

I'm here in /r9k/ because I WANT to be here; this is something I've chosen. I have other options, ie. semi-interesting-friends-I-could-be-spending-time-with, but I limit the time I spend with them.

I see most friendships as having limited value. There is a limit to how well two people can understand each other (and of course this varies); I don't like not understanding things. "That's just the way it is", "Because I said so", etc. are not acceptable answers for me. There isn't enough time to seek an answer to everything, so I pick the most interesting ideas and seek an understanding of those. Some people one will never be able to understand, and some will take work to understand -- the question is, "How much energy is it going to take to understand this person, and is the energy worth it?" Spending time with people is a matter of evaluating immediate and potential returns, and comparing said returns with returns that you could be getting if you were doing something else.

I spend my time doing things alone because I see the activities I do alone as genuinely more valuable than the things I could do with other people.
>>
>>38203982
lol it makes perfect sense

>you should know what it means
I already said what it means.
>you're wrong
okay what is it?
>you should know what it means
you're a fucking retard
>>
I've taken a weeks break from anime this week just because it's the first week of a light season and I wrapped up a few shows around the right time to do so. I haven't really replaced it with anything productive and I don't think anime is negatively impacting my life, so I'm fine with going back to my few episodes a day.
>>
>>38204021
IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE YOU FUCKING RETARD PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT MORON.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.
>>
>>38204055
Okay then.

But if you watch anime because moe, fan service, and self insert harem shit. You're a loser. More often than not.

And even though not all anime is that stuff, there's more of it in anime than in western shows.
>>
>>38204092
No, you are a fucking loser you fucking projecting piece of shit.
>>
>>38204121
I don't think you're old enough to be here.
>>
>>38204143
I'm older than you, so fuck off you fucking loser.
>>
File: 1497869069742.jpg (246KB, 688x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497869069742.jpg
246KB, 688x1024px
Is watching you robot at all? Dumbass normies mistake that for Power Rangers.
All I really watch right now is that and Kemono Friends
>>
>>38204180
Meant tokusatsu not you. But is that okay for robot entertainment?
>>
File: 60351532_p0.png (229KB, 515x728px) Image search: [Google]
60351532_p0.png
229KB, 515x728px
>>38200146
>an idiot who briefly flirts with surface level trash and then writes off an entire medium
Gee, I haven't seen that before.
>>
>>38199672
I'm surprised this kid doesn't only have 1 arm, as per the law of averages.
>>
can't stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>38204687
>an idiot who writes off entire genres, concepts and settings as surface level trash
>>
>>38204790
>an idiot who lacks reading comprehension
>>
>>38204900
He didn't name any specific anime, just slice of life, love triangle and school life anime.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.