[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

File: pikachu.gif (499KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.gif
499KB, 500x366px
It's okay, you can tell us.
>>
>>38199665
>5'1 3/4
Does it count as 5'1 or 5'2? Either way, fucking manlet hobbit.
>>
>>38199665
I'm feeling lonely again. It doesn't happens frequently, but sometimes loneliness it you hard.
Trying to find some chill friends on soc.
>>
>>38199691
Are you Asian, famalam? I am 5'3'' and I feel like shit but I see these 5'1'' asian twins at my uni and it makes me feel weird.
>>
>>38199742
No, I'm white. I'd kill to be your height.
>>
>>38199769
how tall are your parents?

something about whites
>>
>>38199794
My dad was 5'10 and my mom is 5'3. All of my grandparents are short af. How tall are your parents?
>>
>>38199831
5'1 and 5'6

I'm 5'8
>>
>>38199691
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
thank you for posting this. All else being equal, I'm so happy I'm not you, although I empathize with your plight.
>>
I just graduated high school and I don't know what to do.
I'm too stupid to be accepted into any colledge and any 'friends' I stopped caring about
I applied for a job at a construction site but after 2 days of working I got the flu and just quit the job
I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.
I just spend my days sitting around hoping something kills me.
>>
>>38199769

I'd kill for an inch too. In terms of relativity, I was always the shortest guy in class and if I'm ever around any short guys, they are always still taller/larger than me, even if it's just a little bit.

Best bet for us is to get /fit/ but my metabolism is so fucking high and I really do try hard, but little progress has been made.
>>
File: veryevilhandshakedadreversed.png (194KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
veryevilhandshakedadreversed.png
194KB, 255x239px
>>38199858
"YOU... QUIT... THE JOB?! The Johnsons across the street may have raised a quitter, but I sure as hell didn't, champ. Now you march back in there, speak with the manager, tell him you want your job back, and give him a firm handshake."
>>
>>38199881
Dad please I didn't
>>
>>38199858

Go to community. Trust me, you do not want to be an educationlet. Don't listen to the self-taught fags here, as you probably don't have the will to do all of that shit on your own. That's what school is for.
>>
I can't find a fucking job
>>
Life is shit, and I hate being alive. Want to kill myself, but death still frightens me so I haven't, and instead languish in the cruel purgatory of existence.

>>38199691
Look on the bright side: at least your king of the gnomes.
>>
>>38199665
Drinking alone again. Wish I could go to the bar like a normal person.
>>
>>38199665
>currently 19 years old
>graduated HS with shit grades
>going to tech school because didn't bother to try applying elsewhere
>failed every class first semester because didn't do homework. Everyone still thinks I'm the smart guy (except professors).
>going to change degrees and not act like a retard next semester. I'm going to be humiliated if anyone notices I'm repeating classes.
>working fast food to pay for school and for car grandparents bought me. I didn't try to get scholarships because I was a retard. taking break for 3 semesters for money.

Fuck, I'm a retard. But hey, at least I moved out of my mom's house.
>>
Not great desu
I really can't tell what feels worse, doing nothing all day or being overworked and stressed out. There's no happy medium for me.
>>
>>38199665
Life is meaningless as shit and I really want to kill myself right now, I just want one hug where I can hug as hard as I want and as long, smell their hair and hold them and that would hold me for a while
>>
>>38201175
I long for the days when I could hug my mom like that, but shes turned cold on me because drug addiction and she owes me like 300 dollars.

why can't I be a child again.
>>
>>38199665
20 years old and I've never done anything fun or had a friemd since I was 10, I have autism, gonna kermit soon
>>
>>38199665
gonna die soon, not too good
>>
>>38199665
every night I try to will my heart to stop. Last night I made a little bit of progress, I had palpitations and got light headed.
>>
>>38199712
I added a dude on soc who is a huge normie, uninstalled kik though because I don't really want to meet up with him that much. Not to mention he might set me up because he seems like a Chad and knows that I'm a virgin. I have irl /r9k/ pals that are awesome and way cooler.
>>
I just want a clingy femanon gf who isn't into chad..
Or atleast to get to know one
>>
might be the methadone (not a heroin addict, just got a hold of some), but I feel pretty damn good.
starting to realize my oneitis and I would never last as a couple, despite how similar we are and like spending time with eachother.
>>
>gave up on a girl in high school because she got into a serious relationship
>she asked me to go out drinking with her last month
>i said no because I thought she was still dating the guy
>found out 2 days ago from her that they broke up in march
>wasn't in a position to ask her out right when i found out she was single
>she'll be out of town for a month starting today

I might have fucked up my only shot because I was respecting a relationship that didn't even exist
>>
I'm really sad and I just wanna die
>>
>>38201504
don't be a rebound guy, that shit doesn't last long.
you'll hate yourself afterwards once you realize she's just dickhopping after her breakup
>>
Being a virgin is really starting to drive me mad. I finally have my own place, but I've been really inconsistent and undisciplined at curing my phimosis, so I just feel so broken and inferior, that I probably physically can't even have sex if the opportunity finally arose.
>>
>>38201603
Where do you work, anon? Do you have any type of exposure to women? How likely is it that you'll find yourself in a situation where you'll get laid
>>
File: 1251148824745711461.jpg (104KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
1251148824745711461.jpg
104KB, 800x467px
Worked 14 hours today. Everything I do I wrong, I think I'm retarded, I have no friends and I wish I was dead.
>>
File: MPmRr8Z.jpg (165KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
MPmRr8Z.jpg
165KB, 1366x768px
>tfw died to Ludwig the Accursed 5 times before beating him
>tfw broke a portion of my desk in a fit of rage after he killed me the third time
>tfw had to quit the game after I beat him because I'm so salty
Fuck that boss so much. I'm so mad, holy shit. You have zero time to heal, and unless you have a weapon with long range, GOOD LUCK HITTING HIM AFTER COMBOS
Then he has that bullshit sword attack where it ripples and it's just an inescapable one hit kill
Fuck this boss so much
>>
>>38201692
'''Everything I do I wrong,''' I think I'm retarded
>>
>>38201545
Sure, but how long after a relationship do I need to wait until I am no longer considered a rebound. I figured typical "rebound" was within a month maybe 2 months of the breakup.
>>
File: 1439459094646.jpg (181KB, 1386x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1439459094646.jpg
181KB, 1386x1738px
>>38201628
I'm a student in a very hip and big college town, so there are plenty of women around. The thing is, even if I do convince someone to have sex with me, the experience is gonna be awful for them. My dick is small and is way to sensitive to feel any pleasure, only pain + I'm a virgin with no experience what so ever. So I feel a hookup wouldn't be a fun time. I feel like I'm wasting my youth.
>>
>>38201713
that moment when you provide proof for your claims.

sorry dude. if it makes you feel any better, I seem to get most things right (except for how to be human) and I'm still ashamed of who I am.
>>
Exhausted by existence, stressed out by life, and really, really in need of a drink.
>>
Not well. No motivation, want to no longer exist, can't control my desire for women sometimes and can't shut my thoughts up, getting angrier every day, running out of money, not even 21
I think my last birthday gift to myself will be a nice chunk of lead flying at 1400fps into my brain
>>
>>38201721
long enough to see she isn't just hopping from guy to guy, usually if she's coming to you after a breakup, you're not the only guy she's doing this to.
girls usually have plenty of guys at their fingertips who'd be more than happy to spend time with them
you'll realize that there are better (and more stable) options.
>>
>>38201722
Why not travel? If you're able, drive out to a rural part of your state and just chill for a few days, sleeping in your car, and such? $300 gas money maybe? Along the way you coupd potentially meet someone.
>>
>>38199831
you italian? my mom is 5'2 italian and my dad is 6'2 and irish. i ended up 5'11
>>
File: maciej-kuciara-chillin[1].jpg (337KB, 1748x783px) Image search: [Google]
maciej-kuciara-chillin[1].jpg
337KB, 1748x783px
>>38201748
It's ok. We'll all be dead someday and it won't matter.
>>
File: 1463201716723.gif (769KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
1463201716723.gif
769KB, 400x247px
i fell tired and i have no goals
quite frankly im out of reasons to live but the will and opportunity never quite line up right
the mans is ready to go if they do end up occurring at the same time
>>
File: tumblr_nrn2zxUe311sem5qco1_1280.jpg (251KB, 885x1096px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrn2zxUe311sem5qco1_1280.jpg
251KB, 885x1096px
>>38201826
>Why not travel?
>>I'm a student
I've got no money, but I do really appreciate the advice and I understand the sentiment.
I think now that I've finally moved out into the big city, I'm gonna try to take a few risks, try to find what makes me happy, and not try to concern myself with societal norms and my insecurities.
>>
File: 1497318554376.jpg (7KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1497318554376.jpg
7KB, 250x233px
>tfw good looking but never been close to any girls personally
>tfw had multiple opportunities to fuck girls I only knew as acquaintances but too beta to pull through
>spend 90% of my days getting drunk/high by myself browsing 4chan

what is wrong with me
>>
>>38199665
Everythings fucked boys.
>>
I'm in a very confused and purgatorial state. I cannot indulge in any of my unrealistic fantasies anymore. Only what is real can satisfy me now but I am nothing.
>>
>>38201824
I don't want to sound like THAT anon that says, she isn't the type to be dickhopping, I know a fair few girls who are that type and she doesn't seem to fit the criteria. That being said I'll be sure to tread lightly because I have been surprised before.
>>
>>38201375
Never use kik. If it's a phone-only app, it's for normies.
>>
>>38201976
sorry if i came off as really pessimistic about it, but my situation was pretty similar
my ex didn't seem sluttish before or during our relationship
However, I got super pissed when I learned she had already tried to get with 2 other guys a month after she broke up with me (because she wasn't ready for a relationship so soon after her last breakup).
just saying, girls can be way more shallow than you think, and it's very easy to be used by one you trust
>>
>>38201894
No problem man, I'm sorry if I cliched a little bit there, I'm not too good at advice.
>>
i think my gf is cheating on me or wants to, too bad, but im just waiting till passing her birthday to tell her to fuck off.

i have no kids, im not sick, im not poor, i have a job, a car.

so.. i lose nothing, also im a manlet and dicklet and dont think i could ever love other human being but my mom,

thats it, life is not so bad when you cope with the fact you're fucked since birth.
>>
File: 1440382250029.jpg (87KB, 549x727px) Image search: [Google]
1440382250029.jpg
87KB, 549x727px
>>38201894
i am in the same trouble anon, socialy incompetent 25 KV, virgin with phimosis alone in new city.

Go visit the doctor to fix that shit. Thats my plan.
>>
>>38202486
So what, are you thinking of going for a circumcision or something?
>>
>>38199691
Just be glad you're not freakishly tall either. At this height I've never developed socially because talking to people is like talking to npcs in a game when they say the same shit non-stop.

>how tall are you?
>like 5'4"
>wtf you're way taller than that
>really? I never fucking realized
>>
File: 269138533471470.jpg (52KB, 564x590px) Image search: [Google]
269138533471470.jpg
52KB, 564x590px
>>38202517
if it's necessary yes. Funny thing is i work at hospital.

My penis is too big and it hurts as fuck when i get errection. There is this one girl last sumer that was interested in me.

At some point she expected sex. And i hesitated because of my phimosis.

Lost girl i loved for years because of this.
I could not tell her about it because i feared she would leave me. She is young and i did not want her to waste her youth with somebody like me.
She found another guy.
This is my motivation
>>
>>38199665
It's time for me to fade away.
>>
I am okay. Just waiting to get off work in just over an Hour.
I miss my newlywed wife, I cannot wait to go home and molest her, but not before she talks my ear off about how she cleaned the house and worked on her cross stitch.
I know I will be sad once she starts working and won't be able to devote all her attentions on me, but maybe that won't be so bad.
I do worry about our financial situation however. I won't be able to earn any overtime pay for at least a month while my Comp time fills back up since I used almost all of it for a little vacation.
I wish my wife was not so insecure about her looks. I know she is pretty chubby, and has dark hairs in awkward places, but I still love her and want to do more lewd stuff with her. Too bad she feels absolutely unsexy. Maybe one day I will be able to post pics of her less than perfect body out of topic on /s/, much to the chigrin of other anons, just like the other married men there :)
>>
>>38201375
>added a guy
>is a complete normie
Add someone with a robot-like description. Of course if you pick your ideal tall and muscular mate you'll find out he's a normie/chad.
Also, robots don't use kik since it only runs on smartphones
>>
File: 2dumb.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
2dumb.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
I'm I the only one confusing 12:00 AM and 12:00 PM?
Cost me an interview.
>>
What is the point of this life anymore
>>
>>38199665
Really bad. I've been pretty depressed and I don't care for life anymore. It's not to say that I cannot find enjoyment or beauty in things, but I no longer see the worth in observing those things. We're trapped on an awful spinning rock, ruled by an impenetrable plutocracy, dictated by the unchanging nature of man. I have no hope for the future and I don't want to prolong the inevitable. My ego is the only thing stopping me from killing myself. If one of you fuckers could push me over the edge, I'd gladly like down on a train track.
>>
I want to die. Everyday I come to this college and realize that I don't belong here, nor am I able to connect with any of these people. It's slowly grinding away my self esteem.
>>
>>38199665

i need opinions of anons on my green text pls

sorry i already posted it in another thread but here it is

>>38203898
>>38203950
>>
>>38199665
>>38204057

I feel terrible on every level, but at least I have a roof over my head and food.
>>
No one cares about me. No one wants to touch me. I can't even get antidepressants because insurance and local pharmacies are screwed up. I think the world is telling me to kill myself.
>>
Sad, lonely. Wondering if this girl I used to hang out with is robot waifu tier compared to some of the girls that are posted here.
Altogether, sub-tier anthems to my suicidal whining.
>>
>>38203165
Anon, who the fuck has an interview at midnight, aside from drug dealers.
AM is short for "apres-midi, french for "before noon", and PM is short for "pres-midi", french for "after noon"
>>
>>38199665
>bought Civ V on sale thinking it would be a good idea
>8 straight hours into a "quick" game and I'm not even close to finishing
>drank a load of Pabst
I regret my purchases
>>
>>38199665
not doing too good anon. its been 2 years since i've gone a day without drinking and im only 19.
>>
Pretty much the only reason I haven't offed myself was the prospect of seeing another one of those Power Rangers movies, and that's probably not gonna happen now. There really is no reason for me to stick around,
>>
File: 1498703727964.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498703727964.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
If i get black out drunk this weekend I'll probably shoot myself

Ive done everything I have wanted to do in life and everything I was allowed to do.

Maybe I'll take the money out of my checking and savings account so I can give it to my sister
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.