[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad ask you to join his squad, what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: chadthunder.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
>Senior in high school starting soon.
>Turned 18 playing Vidya in my room with the curtains closed on a sunny day.
>Been working out for a few years but lifting doesn't cure social autism.
>Loner but never bullied because /fit/
>Chad is begging me to join the football, so is the coach after benching 2pl8s.
>Chad ask me to hang out, but I decline out of social anxiety.
>Chad invited me to a party saying that he can see that I am a weirdo and depressed and need some pussy.
>I decline again.
>Chad ask to work out with the football squad, I said I would but never planned it clearly.
>Chad tried to hook me up with a asian girl who liked me, but I didn't like her.
>Proceeded to tell me that I would be popular if I had socialized with people.
I don't want to graduate high school a sad angry loner forever living on this board, but my social awkwardness/anxiety hold me back, what should I do?
>>
Say yes to everything. It worked in that one movie I think!
>>
>>38199394
only thing you can do is start socializing more

I on the other hand already understand that I'm not a social person, and I already know these things don't make me happy. Maybe you need to try it before coming to that realization yourself.
>>
>swallow antidepressants
>accept his invitation
>???
>profit
>>
File: biggie cheeze.jpg (21KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheeze.jpg
21KB, 433x446px
*biggi cheese walks in*
hi im biggie cheese
>>
>>38199394
go to the doctor and ask for beta blockers for social anxiety. seriously.
>>
>>38199798
hi biggie cheese
>>
>>38199394
Sounds like you're just being a little bitch. Go talk to girls before they become major roasties
>>
>>38199394
Start by talking to uglies and work your way up. Literally talk to the autistic chicks drawing shit sitting in a hallway at lunch since it gives you practice at approaching. Tomorrow is Friday so do what I said. Do it or no balls
>>
at this point you're trying to convince yourself that you're still a beta. just go hang out with chad at least once and follow his advice, he's got your back
>>
>>38199394
actually fake it till you make it
>>
>>38199394
If you can be a pseudo chad I see no reason not to be.

Also post stats faggot
>>
>>38199394
>.
holy fuck anon you're pathetic. you've had multiple chances offered to you on a plate and you just reject them and come here to whine. so many of us don't have half the opportunities you have

just say yes and fucking do it.
at most you fuck up and you're in the exact same position
at best you become popular and all that
>>
>>38199798
lmao, thanks for derailing this faggot thread
>>
>>38200390
Stats
>Height 5'10" realized that height isn't as big as issue as these memes make it to be.
>180lbs
>Around 15-18 percent bodyfat
>16in arms
>43in chest, haven't measured in a while.
>21.5in shoulder width
>23in quads
>Bench 250lbs
>Squat 335lbs
>bent over row 245lbs
>Shrug 335x8 double overhand grip, haven't tried to max out on a deadlift for a while.
>Overhead press 80lb dumbbellsx5
>40yd or vertical jump don't know
>>
>>38199394
You should go to the party and date the girl. Better than being a socially anxious weirdo.
>>
>>38200611
>holy fuck anon you're pathetic.
Atleast I don't jerk off to traps like the rest of this board
>>38199995
I have actual social anxiety and I am not just a robot because I am a complete obese smelly mlp watching fuck up like you tards. I found that alcohol actual helps me a shit ton but I can't walk around buzzed 24/7.
>>
>>38201261
>5'10" realized that height isn't as big as issue as these memes make it to be
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
File: 20170706_125424.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_125424.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Self diagnosis' are wrong 98.6% of the time...wasting your youth on the internet isnt helping your crippling social anxiety...if you workout as much as you claim to then you have all the ingredients to make a jock but you dont know the recipe...as a teen i was (still am) a fat socially awkward loser. But i exuded confidence n the ladies loved it.. do what all the other kids your age are doing...fake it til you make it. Pic related...see those warts on my thumb...theyre disgusting yet i will still try n be social to dip my p in some v. Dontbeabitchbro
>>
>>38199394
Don't do it because he'll find some way to embarrass you in the end.
>>
>>38199394
Hello fello cyborg
>>
everyone gets at least one big obstacle most get way more but right now you are lucky to at least have a chad shell.

overcome your big boss obstacle
>>
>>38199394
Hang out with Chad and start winning at life, kid. Either way, you're not a robot until high school is over, so keep out until you know either way
>>
>>38199394

JUST DO IT

JUST...-DO- IT

IT'S THERE, RIGHT THERE!

GO DO IT!
>>
>>38199394
i hope you get fucking tortured you fucking waste of human flesh.If i could right now i would fucking behead you,you fucking ungrateful little shit.you have the chance to be a normie and have a cute asian gf and you still refuse it?wtf?Are you aware that many of us can't be normies/chad because we have complete shit genetics that makes us undesirable to every single human on this fucking planet.i hope you die a really painful death you fucking ungrateful little shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.