[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bloodborne the comfiest game ever created by man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bb.jpg (407KB, 1612x1209px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
407KB, 1612x1209px
Is Bloodborne the comfiest game ever created by man?
>>
>>38199196
cant even get past cleric beast
everytime i die i just ragequit and go back on r9k
>>
>>38199196
It really is im finally getting through it.
I'm a little sad I don't have anybody to play it with though tbqh.
>>
>>38199208
I played Bloodborne after all three Dark Souls games, and I still had trouble with him. I feel you anon. Big bestial bosses like that can be a real pain to fight, especially when you aren't used to them yet.

I also died to Vicar Amelia, another beast boss about 50 times.
>>
Dank Souls 3 is even comfier.
>>
>>38199208
>>38199253
>being this shit at the souls series
>>
>>38199263
It's my first souls game. It was too stressfull at first, but now when I'm doing more co-op and enjoying the environments more, its getting really comfy indeed.
>>
>>38199283
I literally just beat Orphan of Kos and Laurence two days ago.
Forgive me for not being le ebin one-shot korean pro gamer.
>>
>>38199363
Just gotta bust some balls. Bloodborne is insanely good. I like it better than all of the souls games. I have a shit ton of hours in it
>tfw need to get back into after platinuming it with my autism tier character over a year ago
>>
>>38199196
you might actually be right, haven't touched the game in few months. when I played it I always had days where I just walk around and enjoy the scenery.
>>38199208
don't worry about it man, there always the option to play with someone else though.
>>38199236
I could play with you if you want, though I will have to start from the beginning again. all chars were past lvl 100 10+ gear
>>38199283
>being this shit and not understanding that some people might have problems.
>>
I really want to like bloodborne, like the speed and systems all feel amazing but there's nothing worse than fighting a boss only to run out of blood vials
>>
If it was 60fps and had better lighting/shading then yes
>>
File: moonpresence[1].jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moonpresence[1].jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
God damn super fucking comfy environments

They nailed the Lovecraft vibe crossed with the pseudo Victorian feel. Not to mention the combat's the best in the Soulsborne series.

Honestly prefer the game to even DS1.
>>
>>38199196
I beat it like three weeks ago, forgot about the DLC. Now I have to either do it in NG+ which will be hard as fuck or make a new character.
>>
>>38199646
The DLC is really good in souls games and the bloodborne one is fucking amazing
You should play through it when you have the time
But the bosses are a fucking brutal the first time
>>
>>38199363
I still haven't beat Laurence
I just can't get the dodges right on his move set.
But I've always had trouble with the cleric beast so I kinda just gave up.
>>
*biggy cheese strolls in*
hi im biggie cheese
>>
>>38199781
You forgot your pic fag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.