[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at whole foods >need to buy something for my work potluck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: jpg. 69.jpg (56KB, 668x483px) Image search: [Google]
jpg. 69.jpg
56KB, 668x483px
>at whole foods
>need to buy something for my work potluck
>i have the face of a retard, but it is a coincidence
>bad combination of genes from my parents, i guess
>browsing for awhile, feeling good
>see a meat tray that my friends at work would love
>proceed to checkout
>qt behind me
>meat tray is my only item
>notice the bagger staring daggers at me as i slowly slide my ebt card
>he clearly has down syndrome
>walk to the end of the checklane, look at the bagger
>he doesn't even react
>wait for him to bag my single item
>notice qt looking at me
>curl up my left wrist and loudly say "I want it bagged"
>bagger slurs "sir one item doesn't need a bag"
>grab meat try with non-currled hand and hobble to the exit
>drop meat tray after a few steps and fall to the ground
>qt rushes to my side "are you ok?"
>"i am fine miss, it is just hard for me to hold on to this tray with one hand"
>bagger is fuming while the qt helps me to the bus
>mfw i am not even disabled and i steal his only advantage
>>
Good work. Baggers are the worst. I always complain about how they handle my bread.
>>
>>38198785
is this a story about u competing w a retard
>>
>>38199232
Not exactly. More of a story of grabbing low hanging fruit. I was dealt a bad card, with my face. I will take any advantage, as should you. Another example:
>taking driving test when i was 16
>old guy conducting the test moves his hand to his forehead as i drive through a stop sign
>he brushes my shoulder while doing this
>curl my left wrist and freak out, asking him why he touched me
>passed the test, heh
>>
>>38199511
Kill yourself

Also you should of spilled it all over the retards work area and then got another one
>>
>>38199566
Not practical. However, I like to leave carts in the middle of the wall mart parking lot, and wait for the cart guy to come get it. I than slowly drive out of my parking space, just before he passes me, cutting him off from the cart.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.