[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you thought a girl liked you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: awkward-gif.gif (756KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
awkward-gif.gif
756KB, 400x226px
(Elementary school)
>Girl kissed me on cheek as she did to alot of other boys, she started her slut career young. (Doesn't count)
>Blonde girl always smiled at me, gave me love letter (CONFIRMED)
(Middle School)
>Group of girls said they will protect me in a giggly matter after being bullied (Probably fucking with me)
>Overheard "you have a crush on Anon? Ewww" (UNSURE)
>Girl sat down next to me as I was sitting in the corner and asked me "are you depressed?" (UNSURE)
>Random girl smiled at me and said "Hey" to me in the hallways (UNSURE)
>Rebel girl randomly walked with me in the hallway and talked to me after I pulled a knife out on Chad (UNSURE)
>Girl always glanced at me, later asked me for my number and we dated (CONFIRMED)
>Qt blonde girl always drew pictures of me on the whiteboard and wanted me in her group (UNSURE)
>Stacey asked me for my number, did not go anywhere tho (UNSURE)
>A girl who is now a Stacey always glanced at me and blushed, would become quiet when I am near (LIKELY)
>Black girl comes up to me crying and asked me out to a dance, I reject her (CONFIRMED)
>Was told that a girl in class kept looking at me. (UNSURE)
(High School)
>Girl randomly asked me to go to one of her games, I declined (UNSURE)
>Black girl randomly comments "Nice arms!" (Probably just being nice)
>Another girl complimented my cell phone, why tho? (UNSURE)
>Black girl openly flirted with me and asked me sexual questions, then asked for mY number (CONFIRMED)
>>
P2
>Redhead gets actual signs of a panic attack when I am assigned her partner, she spilled her spaghetti more than I did (LIKELY)
>Random teacher stops me, ask about me and says I can stop by and talk to her whenever I want (UNSURE)
>Girl complimented my generic glass pipe (LIKELY)
>Ultra Stacey glances at me, then taps her friend on the shoulder and they both stare at me (Made me very nervous)
>Brunette girl always glanced at me, once said "hey" to me but I pretended not to hear her because I am socially awkward. (LIKLEY)
>Asian girl from driver's ed ask me for my number (CONFIRMED)
>Qt curly haired blonde girl always glanced and smiled at me, her friend once shoved her into me (LIKELY)
>Stacey cheerleader once ran her leg up mine when seated (UNSURE)
>Asian girl said she'll be thinking of me after my bro talked about me working out (LIKELY)
>Cheerleader kept glancing at me, then gave me an intense stare (UNSURE)
>Asian girl talked about how she hates muscular guys right next to me while a fellow robot pointed and laughed at me, but I noticed she would cop feels on me (LIKELY)
>Girl smiled and waved at me, ignored her (LIKELY)
(Some other instances including some in the gym and store) I could just be delusional as I am an incel and see no reason for a girl to be attracted to me. Compared to the amount of shit I've got from girls and society in general, this does not compare. Even if given the chance, Chad will violently fuck the memory of me out of them even if so.
>>
>>38198021
I have literally too m any too count or remember. But one that always stands out was a really qt blonde girl said she has "dreams about me" and then asked me "Is that w-weird?"

I said "Yeah. Don't talk to me ever again."
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>38198155
>>38198025
>>38198021
Hahahahahaha delusional faggots.
>>
>changed eye contact several times with a girl from middle school all the way through high school
>she once added me on fb
>didn't have the balls to talk to her
>some time later deleted me
I don't even know what her voice sounds like even though saw her almost every day for 5 years. That was like 5 years ago and haven't seen her since. I don't think there has been any other times. I'm not even sure about that. She just might have been creeped out by the way I stared her.
>>
>>38198021
>>38198025
You must have literal autism to remember all these inconsequential things and then interpret them to mean they liked you. You remember the time in elementary school when someone said "hi" to you in the hallway? Wtf?
>>
>>38198503
I never said anything about someone saying "hi" in elementary school. I am in my senior year of high school, still fucking weird and autistic of me I know.
>>
File: 1497572906201.jpg (25KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
1497572906201.jpg
25KB, 720x543px
>>38198327
>She just might have been creeped out by the way I stared her.
Are you ugly? If so, then that's the case.
>>
>>38198503
Remember this is the most action us robots would ever see from a girl so of course it's a big deal.
>>
>>38198583
I was referring to >Random teacher stops me, ask about me and says I can stop by and talk to her whenever I want (UNSURE) by the way. That doesn't mean she liked you considering she's a fucking teacher and extra credit stuff is her fucking job.
>>
>>38198021
>Grade 3
>Girl makes me a card
>little snowman on there and a bunch of hearts
>says "I like you anon"
>go talk to girl ask her if she wants to be my gf
>says she wants to be just friends

>grade 7
>everyone starts getting girlfriends
>girl I talk to all the time and used to hang out with a heap growing up comes up to me
>"Anon, if you like me you should just ask me out"
>"O-oh o-o-okay Kylie"
>"Do you wanna go out with me?"
>"No lets just be friends"

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL???? I've never figured out why roasties are like this.
>>
im not really sure myself
>in shitty admin class
>a dude sitting next to me asks how to do something
>standing up as i was about to go get something at the other end of the class
>start explaining to him but stacey to my right interrupts me and hugs my arm saying something with a smile on her face
>sperg out and panic and dont actually hear what she says
>ignore it completely and turn back to the guy i was helping
>he is smirking as i explain what to do
she used to try to make conversation with me before when its one on one but i always spilt the spaghetti, she also teases me when her friends are around. im in a different class now so i dont interact with her anymore
>>
File: 1495468816066.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495468816066.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>38198021
Why does this gif make me sad
>>
File: 1450608461517.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450608461517.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>38198021

You guys realize this thread is the equivalent of a lovestruck teenagers diary, right?

You kids really shouldn't be here, this place is bad for you in ways you can't yet fathom.
>>
>>38198644
I never seen that teacher in my life, why out of all the other people in the hallway she would stop me, and don't know what teacher comments "you must work out alot!"
>>
>>38198985
But yeah like I said I am probably just delusional, but if random girls had ask me for my number then it leaves me with hope that maybe I am not so delusional and that these girls did like me?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.