[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's drive yet another nail into this board's coffin...how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Let's drive yet another nail into this board's coffin...how many of you are married? How many of you have kids?
>>
I've 2 daughters, been here since '06
>>
>>38198213
How old?

Not trying to sound creepy.
>>
File: 1499251800444.png (597KB, 611x481px) Image search: [Google]
1499251800444.png
597KB, 611x481px
>>38198018
Married, one son. Been on 4chan since '05. 28 years old.
>>
>>38198018
Married. 2 kids. Been here since the beginning. Not even sure why I occasionally browse. Nostalgia maybe
>>
Have 2 kids and still not thinking of re-marriage since my wife passed. I'm not even a robot. I just come here because I feel like I am stuck here on r9k and /x/
>>
File: 1498258108481.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1498258108481.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
and i thought it was a joke

rip r9k

i think im going to exclusively stay in lookism and maybe fit from now on

it tilts me knowing i post with reddit cuckshits

your daughts are going to get slayed by chad right in front of your eyes when theyre 14, btw
>>
>>38198822
The Age of the Robot has come to an end.
>>
>>38198018
A good idea would be for 4chan to remove this board, it's just a cancerous normie shit hole now.
>>
>>38199162
Fuck off newfag, the extreme robot/no normie shit isn't what R9k used to be like
>>
>>38199162
Maybe r/incels would be more your speed.
>>
>>38199195
I think you should go back to >>>/b/
There's literally nothing for you here other than faggot threads and /b/-tier shit.
>>
>>38198822
You would've hated the original /r9k/, back when it was filled when greentext. I remember one guy proposed to his girlfriend over old /r9k/.
>>
>>38199195
>newfag
I'm not sure if I count as a newfag, a new fag would be like someone who's only been here for maybe a few months or only a year, in one month I'm gonna be hitting being here for 3 years, I'm pretty sure I'm at least just a fag and not a newfag.
>>
>>38198018
Been here since 2004. 32 now and married for 3 years. My wife and I dated for 5 years before marriage. I have one kid at present.
>>
I've been here for over a decade and I'm an autistic neet

Childless and unmarried

God is merciful
>>
File: biggie cheeze.jpg (21KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheeze.jpg
21KB, 433x446px
*biggy cheese comes in*
hey its biggie cheese
>>
>>38199533
Stop with this /s4s/ tier shit, it's a very bad and over used forced meme and isn't funny or creative in the slightest.
>>
Married, no kids yet. Would never have set foot on this board, or site, if it wasn't a compulsive disorder of hers. I don't particularly care to commiserate with people about my real or perceived romantic inadequacy, and I definitely didn't when I was single. About all I had to say for myself to everyone then and now was: Can you really justify your own actions or the course of your own life in any way other than self-rationalizations? And, are the things you say are happening right now and that you are trying to accomplish right now helping in any way to get you where you say you want to get in life.

So I looked like a loser, so what. At the end of the horror movie, anyone left alive looks like a brilliant choice of associate, at the beginning they could all get you killed. Time makes fools of us all, kills all its students, don't have to be faster than the bear, etc. It's not rocket science and if you aren't dead or in the gutter eh, so what. Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself or dwelling on the idea you came in last place in life is a boring waste of your time eventually, even if you like doing it at first.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.