[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the most painful thing a person can experience,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_8101.png (862KB, 596x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8101.png
862KB, 596x598px
What would be the most painful thing a person can experience, without causing permanent damage?

I don't mean medical things like a toothache or migraine or childbirth . . . I mean things deliberately done to yourself, resulting in immediate pain.
>>
File: 1481730664679.jpg (56KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
1481730664679.jpg
56KB, 500x431px
>>38196680
Getting cucked by your best friend, watching him making updates with her on facebook everyday and knowing he pounds her little thight pussy...
>>
Any extreme pain is going to leave some permanent marks on your psyche and will influence everything you ever do for the rest of your life.

That's true for any event, granted, but especially for something major like an experience of excruciating pain.

You might not get full on PTSD or a masochistic complex, but some damage is going to be done whether you consciously notice it or not.
>>
File: 1.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>38196730 fuck i know that feel, last october I got cucked bad and now my best friend is in a relationship with her. fuck that bitch.
>>
File: IMG_0299.png (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.png
34KB, 500x500px
I'd say getting a pseudo gf.
It's true what that movie said about there being no despair without hope.
>>
File: IMG_0302.png (51KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.png
51KB, 700x498px
Looks like we have a consensus here.
>>
Trying to win over a girl whom you have romantic feelings for only for her to "meet you half way" then totally abandon it when she finds someone else.

They expect you to be okay with it.
And you keep trying. It hurts you don't want to give up but it breaks you down. There is no escape.
>>
File: IMG_0330.png (52KB, 644x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.png
52KB, 644x555px
Trying to just be friends.
That's the fucking worst.

Maybe failing a suicide attempt and living the initial realization that you continue to live after wanting and planning for death for so long is grueling torture.
>>
>>38198003
>>38198054
There is one greater pain a man can feel. The feel when you come to terms with your oneitis being a pseudo gf and cut her out of your life forcefully, but a decade later you learn that she had the same crush on you as you had on her, but just like you, she was too insecure and shy to honestly act on it, and she never understood why you became such an asshole so many years ago. And as the salt in the wound, you're still into her after all this time, and she's still into you after all this time, but she's with another guy and you want her to be with someone who can make her happy and isn't a fuckup, so don't want her to break up with him so you don't tell her how you feel, again.
>>
>>38198311
i came to read about feels, not feel them
>>
>>38196680
Pulling off your mask
>>
>>38198349
bane/10
>>
>>38196680
Probably ripping off your dick with pliers.
>>
>>38198697
Because that doesn't cause permanent damage, riiiight?
>>
Being hated by everyone in existence and being doomed to a life of loneliness, celibacy and virginity.
>>
>>38196680
Rape and torture their family to death in front of them is the worst I can think of.
>>
>>38196680
isolation is pretty painful
>>
>>38198711
Just tape it back on tard
It's like u never heard of ducked tape
>>
>>38198743
>ducked tape
>>
>>38198726
Death would give a finality to it though, i think if you are left unsure of whether bad things are still happening to them it would be worse
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.