[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K Zombie Quest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: zombie apo.jpg (313KB, 750x522px) Image search: [Google]
zombie apo.jpg
313KB, 750x522px
You find yourself in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. You are...

>Stacy - athletic, beautiful, relatively intelligent although you've never had to use your head before, being handed everything-
>Chad - athletic, strong, average intelligence but hard worker.
>Robot - weak, ugly, slow and average intelligence. Lazy.
>>
>>38195680

you forgot:

>Cyborg - Neurotic, unpredictable, strength varies, creative thinker
>>
>>38195726
t. cyborg - now fucking vote for one of the alternatives.
>>
>>38195744

Suck my diiiiiick.

THAT'S my vote. My ballad of ballots
>>
>>38195726
cyborg - weak, average, slow and low intelligence.
>>
>>38195726

i also like cyborg

let's do that
>>
>>38195780

well we can water that down, if you feel threatened by it.
>>
>>38195790
k

You find yourself in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. You've trained for this your entire life -all TV, all vidya, everything has prepared you for this single moment.

Eitherway, you're currently in your apartment watching the news. Apparently you slept through 1 day of the apocalypse and when you look out of the window essentially everything is abandoned.

>what do?
>go outside, explore, scavenge
>bunker down
>suicide
>>
>>38195870
Go outside and look for some shit to steal
>>
>>38195896
You decide to LARP a nigger and steal some TVs or some shit. You go outside from your basement lair and taste fresh air - something you've never tasted before.

You stand in the street and contemplate what to loot first.

>grocery store
>hunting supply store
>electronics store
>write in
>>
>>38195870
Dubs and suicide
>>
>>38195870
drop my pants and take a shit on the floor.
>>
>>38195939
steal some guitars and form a solo band
>>
>>38195939
Lingerie store
>>
>>38195953
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>MOMMIE WHERE ARE MY TENDIES

You scream out in the crisp morning air. Nobody screams back. You remember that mommy kicked you out a few years ago.
>>
>>38195981
I regain my composure and decide to look for a substitute mommy
>>
>>38196064
You look around with great effort. It seems there are not other mommies there, except for a few ones lying on the floor with their heads blow out.
>>
>>38196092

Go back inside and wash out my pissbottles.

Put water in them.
>>
>>38196092
>except for a few ones lying on the floor with their heads blow out.
That will have to do I guess I take cadaver mommy back to the apartment
>>
>>38196092
Search my house for any weapons. Also close any blinds and turn off any electrical appliances.
>>
>>38196251
You walk back to your apartment and get your katana. You've studied the art of katana during high school - when they were drinking and partying you were studying the blade.
>>
>falls thru the roof
>lands on one of the dead mommies
>"shiieeeeeet dis one be dead af yo, gotta take a spliff to get the edge off"

Looks towards you

>"ayo mane, you better bringo dey weedo before i smashio your head into the patio"

what u do?
>>
<3 Stacy & Chad Forever <3
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.