[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wots it like being bald?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bald.jpg (772KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
772KB, 2048x2048px
wots it like being bald?
>>
>>38193406
It's like having skin on your head instead of hair
and it's colder in the winter.
>>
>>38193406
Going bald is probably one of the worst decision you could ever make. Unless you can pull it of.
>>
>>38193625
Not really. Even an oddly-shaped dome, the Moby on a skele, or what have you looks ten times better than sporting a Mao Zedong.
>>
28 year old slowly going bald here. I am lazy as fuck and don't want to shave my head every morning. (If you don't and you're balding you will just look like a 40 year old)

I think I might spend the ten grand on hair restoration. There are actually good places now, it doesn't look like someone stuffed a bunch of ants' legs into your skull.
>>
>>38193406
I think it looks fine aslong aas you aren't a skeleton especeilly a short one
>>
>>38193646
Id rather sport a Mao Zedong than be a bald skelle
>>
File: 14141.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
14141.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
>>38193625
whats worse is still having shit social skills and blaming it on "chad", or going m-muh height, you'll always find an excuse that isn't your own fault
>>
>balding

Truly a fate worse than hell, a constant reminder that the amount of time you have left is inevitably running out, a constant reminder that you can never ever go back. Just when you think it has slowed down you notice it being much worse and it breaks you. You can go from an 8 to a 5 within a couple of years.

>bald

Not bad senpai depending on your face/head shape.
>>
>>38193406

Pretty bad. Nobody takes you seriously and it's difficult to get a job due to discrimination.
>>
I went from norwood 2 to norwood 7 last summer.

I'm 26. My life is over.
>>
I'm balding and decided to go full bald mode. Unironically I feel better than I ever felt. I'm like "fuck it, I'll die a virgin no matter what, better start enjoying things" and finally I'm enjoying things without carring about "will Stacey like it ?"

I was ugly from the beginning so I don't really care on top of that, but I guess good looking people who become ugly when balding must feel really bad. I've seen guys literally going from 8 to 3 because of this.

Another good thing is that, you don't go bald until your mid 20s most of the time - that time when Staceys start "hitting the wall". If you manage to stay at least a 5 with no hair you have hope to get pussy I guess. Not prime pussy but meh...
>>
A lot of very wealthy people are bald, including steve jobs and jeff bezos. That alone is a huge upside.
>>
>>38193406
>wots it like being bald?
Kind of shitty, it's a 2-4 point SMV drop for most guys. If you shave it, grow a beard and lift you can keep your SMV or maybe drop 1 point.

Also it's cold in the winter and your sweat drips off since you don't have any hair to absorb it.
>>
>>38193406
I lost a bet with my dumbass friends and went from shoulder length hair to bald. I actually didn't mind it and I'd like to keep my hair shorter from now on.
>>
I'm 18 and balding, decided to shave my head and I'm basically bald at the moment. It's good, I look like an alpha because I train and I'm big.
>>
been shaving my head for lots of years now,
I don't know, this is my new normal now.
>get sunburns in the summer
>feels extra cold in the winter

girls don't seem to care either way.
>>
>>38193406
You are like JOHN LUKE PICARD
>>
I have seen first hand balding destroy lives. It will even take down the chaddest of chads. It would be like a hot girl suddenly losing her tits. This world will humble the fuck out of you. Its actually better to be average or ugly and go balding, you didn't lose anything.
>>
>>38193406
better aerodynamics

fuck if skull doesnt suit it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.