[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom is 50 >she is borderline anorexic (medical reasons,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227KB, 635x661px
>mom is 50
>she is borderline anorexic (medical reasons, she's not obsessed with being fat), a workaholic, and in general her health is shit
>tfw there is no factor in her health that can let me believe that she will have a long life

Fuck. My mom has been the most loving figure of my life, to me she gave me nothing but affection, guidance and tenderness, and I've always gave her back these same things. I can't even start to think about her death without shedding a tear or two.
How the fuck does one cope with these feelings? I'm pretty sure I'm not "designed" to accept such a traumatic event.
>>
why don't you fuckk her OP
>>
Nothing is permanent, anon. You will lose your mom someday, but that's not what you should be focusing on. Just appreciate her while she's here and let her know how much you love her. When it's time to let go, you'll get through it just fine. Humans are designed to overcome loss because our lives are nothing but loss.
>>
iktf, i luv my mom as well, and she's always been frail & sickly & thin, it's been worse since my dad left for another woman, then my older sister married & left, then my older brother became a tranny & got his own place, now i'm practically a NEET, yeah life kind of sucks right now
>>
>>38193308
You're supposed to start a family of your own. Even just a gf and a dog. Or a group of friends to fall back on. If you have no social circle, you're gonna go through hell when you get older and family members start dying off one by one.

Shit's gay
>>
I think that you just have to know that if there is something you can do to help, you do it.

There isn't a thing you can do further than that, and what happens just happens, it's not complicated.

I sometimes think about my gramps, he is in and out of hospital and I don't think he will make it to christmas. He has had a great life but now it is shit, and I feel like I let him down because I'm fucking weird.

Idk if you can just accept that what happens just happens. I can because I don't really feel about many things until something hits me. But it's the best I can come up with.

Hope your mom sticks around man
>>
>>38193308
>medical reasons
What medical reasons?
>>
File: 1486638265637s.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1486638265637s.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>38193308
> not designed for traumatic event
belive it or not anon all of us are desighned as human beings to accept the death of loved ones at some point you are not the only one yet we live in a bubble where when these things do happen we generally only think we are the only ones im sorry this happened to you at it sounds rough but remember that all of us at some point will have to experience this. All living things come to an end anon even us, even this image board
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.