[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most evil thing you've ever done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 19

File: devilpepe.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilpepe.gif
2MB, 425x481px
The most evil thing you've ever done?
>>
>>38192836
Lived.
and kept living.
>>
I don't recycle.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
Ghosted some roastie after speaking to her for like a month and slowly building up a completely fake personality before ghosting because i got bored AMA
>>
I've killed thousands of insects
>>
threw oranges at my neighbours garden when i was 14
>>
When I was eight, I got into an argument with the babysitter's son (like we always did). Where I lost it and started choking him.

Other than that, most "evil" shit I've considered doing, but never actually went through the effort.
>>
File: existentialcrisis.gif (2MB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
existentialcrisis.gif
2MB, 385x500px
Being born without permission
>>
I convinced my sister to get her son circumcised as tight as possible.
>>
I let a pedophile rape my little brother in exchange for his old gaming pc.
>>
>>38192836
I had mosquitos in my room. I absolutely fucking hate bugs but only if they are near me or if I am trying to sleep.

My sister always wanted my room because it is bigger and hers has mold in it and is really cold. So I say that we will swap rooms (me thinking until the mosquitos have gone)

My PC and all of my things are still in my OG room, so I am in there until I go to sleep. Because she was a wagie and only went to work once a week, she just fucking stayed in my bed all day.

She is fucking disgusting. Honestly, I'm a clean person and there are things that drive me up the wall, maybe OCD. She fucking sneezes and coughs all day long, and watches shit things on her laptop like benidorm and coronation street. She turned the volume all the way up so that I could not even hear the music through my headphones. She threw rubbish literally all over my room. I couldn't even play games because she was on the laptop all day and it makes my internet shit.

She claimed my room as her own.

One day I was done with the bullshit. She went to work, and so I went to work on my plan.

I got everything that she took into my room (clothes, rubbish, laptop bloody everything) and piled it in her room on her bed. There was fucking crisp packets and food wrappers in every crevice, down the side of my bed, in my clothes drawers, literally all over the floor.

The pile overcame her room because it was much smaller than mine. I texted her to say that I had put all of her stuff in her room and I was taking back my room because the mosquitos had gone.

She comes home from work, tired and obviously mad that she has a job, and now has to fill binbags with shit that she threw all over my room. Fuck you bitch.

I felt really disrespected and it was fucking horrible. The only time I ever punched a chad was when he laughed directly in my face. I can't handle it because I am respectful to anyone.
>>
>>38193504

Story time dude?
>>
>Need a shift cover because heading out of town with family on short notice
>Request off from one lead who's pretty chill about it because I followed the shift cover policy exactly to the letter, but asks me to check with other roastie lead just to be on the safe side
>That roastie lead makes some passive aggressive comment about covering that early not being good for pregnant women, bla, bla, bla and how I should've done this before they made the schedule
>Wait until that Friday to quit, so they had to re-do the entire schedule

It's better to burn out than to fade away, wagies.
>>
File: dsfsafdasf.png (77KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dsfsafdasf.png
77KB, 200x200px
>>38192836
Led a girl on for like six months.
It wasn't deliberate, though. Girls just scare me. It's fucked up because I really liked her and she was obsessed with me. I just figured there was something wrong with her for being into me.
>>
>>38193685
iktf feel anon, i don't think that's really devilish though.
>>
>>38193685
I know the feel. Every girl I have ever spoken to in that way turns out to be fucking insane. I just like the weird ones, they make me feel less weird
>>
>>38193504
need greentext for fap
>>
>>38193504
I remember this story, you almost got raped yourself
>>
>>38193504
>>38193780
greentext please? any one of you two
>>
>>38193773
I don't think my life is tough. I just thought that my pathetic way of getting back of her was one of the meanest things I have done.
>>
I told a guy I was pregnant and after a while when I never started showing I goaded him into putting his hands on me. (he grabbed my shoulders and kind of shook me)

I fell down and clutched my stomach then ran to the bathroom and cut the inside of my vagina with a nail to convince him he had made me miscarriage.

He felt terrible about it and it probably contributed to him killing himself.
>>
>>38193915
God, I absolutely fucking hate you. How disgusting.
>>
>>38193915
So when you cut your puss, how did he find out? Did you just show him the blood on your hand or something or did you spread for him
>>
>>38193954
Sorry.

>>38193958
I let myself bleed and like smeared it down my legs and on the floor and I was like oh god you made my miscarry you killed our baby.
>>
File: 1461220620680.jpg (14KB, 288x339px)
1461220620680.jpg
14KB, 288x339px
>>38193724
Every time this happens it brings me a little comfort knowing the inevitable heartache I dodged by playing up how callous / aloof I am to turn then away. I recognize it's a false sense of security to rationalize acting on my subconscious defense mechanism fucking my life up, but it makes me feel a little better.
>>38193720
I lied to my mom about trying drugs. I said I had never tried drug. I've tried a lot of drugs.
>>
>>38194060
You must have cut yourself pretty nasty for it to run to the floor. Why did you want him to kill himself? I'm trying to find empathy for you but it is hard when the dude killed himself
>>
>>38194127
I didn't want him to kill himself, the thought never even crossed my mind.

I was young and I lied to make him stay with me and when I was about to be caught in that lie I panicked.

He killed himself several years after I stopped seeing him.
>>
File: y46ha234.jpg (216KB, 819x912px) Image search: [Google]
y46ha234.jpg
216KB, 819x912px
>>38192836
i pee in the sink all the time
>>
Fucked my friends boyfriend cause I needed some drama in my life.
>>
Helped my ex rape some other girls.
>>
>>38194179
Oh shit it come together in my mind now. I wouldn't say that's evil if you didn't have any malice behind it
>>
>>38192836
>jaywalk across road
>crosswalk was just 10 meters away
>>
>>38194279
okay thats a step too far
>>
>>38194279
bastard
in a original way
>>
Thumbs up to that 'miscarry' comment. Normalfags actually fell for it.
>>
>Buy candy bar
>Tip extra dollar
>Cashier says : "have a nice day"!
>Don't
Never told anyone
>>
File: 1493794651515.png (2MB, 1440x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1493794651515.png
2MB, 1440x1090px
>>38192836

Nothing too bad, but I still feel really bad about these.

>Spent hours in police station cells a few times and got rides home in copcars over stuff like throwing eggs and water ballons on people, graffiti and underage drinking
>Turned a blind eye when I was told of a chad's plan to stab another chad over some car-related dispute. That chad actually stabbed that guy and he spent like two months in the hospital because of it
>Hacked multiple facebook accounts of classmates with phishing back in like 2010 when security awareness was shit and got tons on juicy shit
>Beat the shit out of some guy to a level where he lost some teeth, had mild concussion and two broken fingers because he tried to blackmail me into giving him money after he found out about my facebook hacks. I heard later he wast too afraid to press charges against me. I'm actually the bad guy in this story because he only asked for like the equivalent of 5 bucks a week.
>>
>>38192870
was she hot?
effhhghhjj
>>
I was a bully in high school and I held down a girl and super glued her hair into a text book then stood on it until it dried.
>>
>>38192870
She probably didn't care after chad cheered her up the next day
>>
File: 1482565769760s.jpg (2KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482565769760s.jpg
2KB, 100x125px
Got a guy kicked out from my prestigeous highschool for being a nazi
he wasn't
>>
>>38194179
Piece of roastie trash, fuck off and join your poor boyfriend in hell.

>>38194267
End yourself white knight, for fucks sake you people make me sick
>>
>>38194486
Not anons but
>Triggerd
>>
File: 1489520469940.jpg (58KB, 1000x970px) Image search: [Google]
1489520469940.jpg
58KB, 1000x970px
>>38194433
Yes actually, virgin shut in that looked pretty alright desu, she was just super boring, fucking Christ was she boring. Really nice though, she'll make some beta happy some day i'm sure

>>38194445
Nah she was a shut in rarity, she probably just cried for awhile and went about her shit, i was her first bf
>>
Rigged the outcomes for the local election.
>>
File: Devilish_085f96_6238404.jpg (595KB, 900x705px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish_085f96_6238404.jpg
595KB, 900x705px
>5'11
>say I'm 6 foot
>>
>>38194402
Here's a you for you sir
>>
>>38194506
>le TRIGGERED xD
>>
>Therapy group (I was curious to their stories)
>See everyone is boring
>SHE IS SO ANNOYING
>SHE ISNT EVEN AWARE
>AWOIFJAOF
>Tell her EVERY single bad thought I had on her
>"You're annoying, you're problems aren't worth mentioning and are borderline imaginary, you DO have friends and I have seen them myself, you're exaggerating everything and you're all around a bitch."
>She cries
>I try not to smile

I had another bitch playing with my heart for almost a year. I had enough of her shit so-
>Break up one of her relationships by being friendly and flirty with her, making her confused and unfaithful
>Break up ANOTHER relationship of her by showing her how much her partner sucks and I'm better
>Don't get together with her
>Have depression on your own bd
>She says "mazal tov"
>Tell her how much I had enough of her and cut ties

I also smear my cum on everybody's towels except mine. I hate my family.
>>
when i was like 13 my cat had 5 kitties but i just wanted to keep the one i liked the most, so i gave the rest in adoption except one who no one wanted because was ugly as sin so, i had to keep him.

i treated him very badly and hitted him because i know cats, unlike dogs will fuck off and become wild, he did.
>>
>>38192836
Told an employer my sister had been raped. Just so I could get time off work.

I'll never stop being ashamed of that one.
>>
File: 1489508968587.jpg (135KB, 800x800px)
1489508968587.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
>>38194506
>triggered lmao

she made her boyfriend fucking off himself, fuck off my board normie.
>>
>>38192836
this is the only genuinly mean thing I ever did. I regret it to this day

> chubby, obviously mental grill is into me
> for like 2 years she kept hitting on me but I was completely oblivious to it
> we had a bunch of common friends back then so we got drunk together on a regular basis
> one night we were out again, I was getting hammered pretty quickly
> she ended up, once again, isolating me from the group, talking to me for hours
> mentions her grampa died that day, she was super sad about it because they were close
> I'm kind of fed up with her at that point so my drunk brain comes up with a plan to get rid of her
> "yoh know if you were actually hot, I might pretend to give a shit about that but.. well sorry"

I had a blackout about that too. She told me a few days later what I said and then I remembered. I feld sick to my stomach about me for weeks.
>>
>>38194668
KEK
This mad over larping. Sad!
>>
>>38192836
I used to trick girls into thinking I was in love with them so I could sleep with them once and then move onto someone else.
>>
>>38192836
I got into fights with niggers in high school because they're black
>>
I steal from the nursing home I work at.
>>
>>38194444
>checked
imagine being that girl having to walk around holding a textbook to her head hsdfgldfgl
>>
>>38192836
It is illegal and I got banned for months when I posted it last time so nah tnx
>>
File: 1366416122529 - Copy.jpg (45KB, 680x584px) Image search: [Google]
1366416122529 - Copy.jpg
45KB, 680x584px
An old friend of mine lived in an apartment complex where this girl I was infatuated with at the time also lived. In fact, my friend's apartment was right across the parking lot from her apartment. Now, this girl was my oneitis for months. I would have done anything at the time to even be in the same room as her.

One night my friend was hosting a small get together and he decided to invite her without telling me. I showed up to the shindig and there she was in all her glory. My friend told me "Go talk to her! I asked her to come just for you!" I immediately started to get nervous but, after some beers, I managed to calm myself down. I went to talk to her and we hit it off right away. We talked most of the night and, when the party was coming to a close, she asked me to join her at her apartment. We walked outside and it was nearly pitch black. The apartment complex had very little lighting and it was close to 1130 by now. We got back to her apartment, talked some more, she introduced me to her black tuxedo cat, we had more drinks, and I decided to stay the night.
>>
File: 1366552854671.jpg (25KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
1366552854671.jpg
25KB, 315x310px
>>38194926
So there I was, lying in bed with my crush. Everything is perfect. She's sound asleep and I'm listening to her breathing when I begin to feel it. It's a deep bowel feeling. A real bad shit feeling. A feeling that if I walk into her bathroom like this, I may cause irreparable damage. So I begin to freak. I'm thinking of all the possibilities. Mind you, her apartment is the smallest model available and the only bathroom is directly attached to the bedroom. Do I go in there and lay the log at the risk of stinking up the whole apartment? What if she wakes up and finds me pooping? I can't have this perfect angel find out I harbor such filth inside my colon. So I decide I'm going to walk across the parking lot to my friend's apartment since I have a key to it and she'll never know.

Satisfied with my plan, I very carefully get out of bed without waking her and make my way to her door. As I open the door and begin to squeeze my way out, I hear the ringing of a small bell and feel something furry scuttle past me and out the door. Her cat. Now, it's absolutely pitch black outside and I can't possibly see the black cat with so little light. I'm trying to listen for the ringing of the bell on its collar but it's absolutely silent. I closed the door behind me and started to call for the cat, hoping it would magically come back to me so I could throw it back inside. I called for a good 2 minutes before I could feel my sphincter begin to give to the immense pressure.
>>
File: 1488719599185.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488719599185.png
974KB, 900x900px
>>38192836
>bullied mental roastie out of primary school
i actually kinda liked her
>>
File: 1366338597086.jpg (17KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
1366338597086.jpg
17KB, 673x625px
>>38194939
I ran across the street in only my boxers, unlocked my friend's apartment, and unloaded. I finished as quickly as possible and went back out looking for the cat. I called even more desperately but there was no answer, not even the ringing of the bell on its collar. I was sweating profusely from the sheer terror of the situation. I had already spent at least 15 minutes out there searching for this cat and I was having no luck. "What if she wakes up and sees me out here in my boxers calling for her cat? I can't do this anymore. My whole life will be ruined," I thought. So I rush inside her apartment, grab all of my belongings, and quickly made my way to my car before speeding off.

The next morning I got a series of texts: "Where are you?" "You left your watch on my nightstand." "Where is my cat and why is her collar on the doorstep?" "Why aren't you answering me?"

I never responded. I heard from a friend that she eventually found the cat but not for nearly a day of intense searching. I am constantly reminded of this story by my friends. I still wish I hadn't left that watch; it was a nice watch.
>>
>>38194947
You should have pooped man
>>
>>38194926
>>38194939
>>38194947
jesus fucking christ. how do you function?
>>
>>38194947
>Get pants on
>Hey wake up
>listen I can't find the cat
>I opened the door to have some fresh air or whatever and the cat left
>I've been looking for it but I can't find it

I like to give anons ways to deal with past problems which they can't ever solve now
>>
File: 2000 (18).jpg (14KB, 360x345px)
2000 (18).jpg
14KB, 360x345px
Not the worst thing I've done, but I bullied a guy from 8th grade untill 12th and from a normal slightly stupid guy he went to twitching eye depressed suicidal faggot. HILARIOUS
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 720x544px
>>38194533
>reracking the weights at the squat rack
>instead of putting weights in designated spots, I mixed them up
>walk away
>hear a pissed up roastie whore in the distance
>:)
>>
>>38192836
I'm 27 years old and I've been leeching off my parents since I was 20.
>>
>>38193536
Damn aren't you a asshurt little bitch
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.