[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, should we kill all poor people? Would there be any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 27

File: lewd_trap_maid.jpg (416KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
lewd_trap_maid.jpg
416KB, 595x842px
Seriously, should we kill all poor people?

Would there be any legitimate downsides to this?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm poor
I don't care about your opinion, please refrain from posting in my thread
>>
>>38192767
neocons should be also be killed, OP

no hard feelings
>>
What's your net worth OP?
>>
>>38192767
>How does economy work
If we kill all poor people, rich people are no longer rich
>>
>>38192792
what the fuck is a neocon
I'm not that

>>38192797
I do not have any income I'm a college student
my dad makes good money though

>>38192821
Exactly. Killing the poor is by far the best method of approaching income equality in a population
>>
>>38192821
>what is automation
Robots will replace us all. Our time is running out
>>
>Poor people working the minimum wage jobs, spinning the wheel
>Eliminate them
>No more poor people buying trashy shit, companies like McDonalds go under
>No more jobs being worked by minimum wage workers
OP, I probably have a third of your net worth, but I might as well have double your critical thinking skills.
>>
>>38192850
>what the fuck is a neocon
>I'm not that

but neocons WANT to kill all poor people
>>
>>38192767
That would mean killing 90% of lazy millennials.
Not that I'm against that
>>
File: 1497162786553.jpg (61KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497162786553.jpg
61KB, 597x600px
>>38192878
This desu. The working class needs to exist. Why can't we focus on something we can all enjoy, like killing all the homeless?
>>
>>38192918
homeless are poor people

Why do you want to make the distinction between the kinda poor and the really poor?

They are all worthless and need to be eliminated
>>
>>38192850
>Exactly. Killing the poor is by far the best method of approaching income equality in a population
theres way less rich/wealthy people than "poor" people,so killing the rich would be more efficient than the poor if you're striving for income equality. What do you consider to be poor anyway?
>>
>>38192767
Seriously, should we kill all retarded people

>inb4 waaahhhh i'm retarded
I don't care about your opinion, you're retarded
>>
>>38192850
I bet you unironically believe in malthusian theory you edgy faggot.
>>
>>38192933
The diferention is between the working poor and the parasitic poor, dingus
>>
>>38192767
Seriously, should we kill all fat people?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm fat
>>
>>38192955
I would agree 100%, but then someone would rise above and accidentally become a billionaire.
>>
>>38192767
>>38192767
Seriously, should we kill all anime people?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm 2d
>>
Because without poor people we wouldn't have rich people or capitalism you actual tard
>>
>>38192767
Seriously, should we kill all people people?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm people
I don't care about your opinion, please refrain from posting in my thread.
>>
>>38192981
Op here, I agree completely

Poor people and obese often overlap as well

>>38192972
I don't give a shit about your ivory tower garbage I just think the poor should be killed

I hate that we live in a world where this is a controversial opinion
>>
>>38192767
No but we could eradicate classes all together and live in utopia.
>>
>>38193063
>No but we could eradicate classes all together and live in utopia.
first and most vital step towards that is killing the poor. You should be on my side if you truly want utopia
>>
>>38192995
WTF going to have to agree here. anime people aren't real so WhY WTF would it matter OMG WTF
>>
>>38192767
Seriously, should we kill OP?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm OP
I don't care about your opinion, please refrain from posting in my thread.
>>
>killing the poor will improve income equality!
>by destroying the economy, given how it currently functions
OP is underage and a mental midget.
>>
>>38193076
Communism is the utopia of the future. Abolishing the markets is all we would need to get rid of the "poor". Then we wouldn't have to kill anyone but OP. That would rest easier in my heart and surely yours too.
>>
File: 1498666865110.gif (379KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498666865110.gif
379KB, 800x450px
>>38193130
Seriously, should we kill all mommy people?

Would there be any LEGITIMATE downsides to this?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm MOMMY
I don't CARE about your opinion, please refrain from posting in my thread
>>
>>38192961
>>38192981
correct, good opinions

>>38192995
>>38193039
>>38193080
>>38193161
>>38193176
please go back
>>
>>38192767
kill the uneducated instead, poor smart people still have a chance.
>>
>>38192767
Seriously, should we kill all waaahhh people?

Would there be any LEGITIMATE downsides to this?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm waaahhh
I don't CARE about your waaahhh, please refrain from posting in my waaahhh
>>
>>38192767
Seriously, should we kill all normies?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm a normie

that includes (you) btw OP
>>
>>38192767
Seriously, should we kill all traps?

>inb4 waaahhh I like traps
>>
If all poor people died, then the bourgeoisie would no longer have any wage slaves to exploit. How would they make their money?
>>
>>38192767
Pooranon here, I agree.
>>
>>38192767
Seriously, should we all fuck OP's mom?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm OP only I get to fuck my mom
>>
>>38193202
>kill the uneducated instead, poor smart people still have a chance.
if you are educated and still poor you deserve to die honestly

>>38193247
Thank you for seeing sense. Those who accept their fate voluntarily will experience a far more pleasurable death than those who resist
>>
File: das.jpg (187KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
187KB, 1439x1374px
We should kill all robots. Robot life is not life worth living.
>>
>>38193287
>We should kill all robots. Robot life is not life worth living.
some robots are cool tho
>>
>>38193322
Cool robots are not robots
>>
>>38193186
Reductio ad absurdum:
In logic, reductio ad absurdum (Latin for "reduction to absurdity"; or argumentum ad absurdum, "argument to absurdity") is a form of argument which attempts either to disprove a statement by showing it inevitably leads to a ridiculous, absurd, or impractical conclusion, or to prove one by showing that if it were not true, the result would be absurd or impossible.
>>
File: grr.png (94KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
grr.png
94KB, 480x445px
>>38193332
one off, keep crashing shitty threads like this anon
>>
>>38193332
can you give an example of the second case - prove by showing if something isn't true the result is absurd?
>>
>>38193279
i ascribe too much humanity to situations like this, but assuming someone was ~Poor~ because they put all their kids through college I feel that's alright.
>>
>>38193279
Actually >>38193247 this person was not allowed to post in this thread so you can't use anything they say to prove your point because it is automatically invalid since you don't care about their opinion.
>>
>>38193379
you type like a poor "person", can you please get the fuck out of my thread?
>>
>>38193378
Seriously, should we kill all not poor people?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm not poor
>>
>>38193394
Excuse me we're going to have ask for proof of not being poor, it seems you're projecting your poorness on this poor anon here

>>38193379
>>
>>38193394
Too late it has already crashed mental midget
>>
>>38193430
you impoverished pieces of human garbage ruin everything good in my life

I can't wait till you starve to death poorfag
>>
>>38193394
Yeah its true because poor people are rats who have to scavenge for food XD so they aren't even like real people anymore. OP IS SO FUCKING RIGHT OMG
>>
File: 3xRr2nn.jpg (110KB, 722x451px) Image search: [Google]
3xRr2nn.jpg
110KB, 722x451px
>>38193412
no. wealth between people is a pretty shitty metric to judge individual capability at almost every angle you can look at it from.

kill stupid people and improve the human race, there will always be money to make
>>
>>38193462
honestly I can get behind this

Let's scrap my idea and go forward with this

What do you recommend? Kill those who cannot achieve a college degree before 30?
>>
>>38193443
HAHAHAH I never will. I eat a healthy diet because my government provides a sweet steady inflow of welfare payments.
>>
>>38193462
>kill stupid people
killing stupid people would be minimally different from killing poor people, people stay poor because they're stupid and can't handle money
>>
>>38193501
I'm gonna donate poisoned bread to the foodbank

better be careful poorfag your time is limited
>>
In a capitalist world like ours, there needs to be people at the bottom. They're the base of the pyramid, you moron.
>>
>>38192850
pick up a part time job. unless daddy and mommy pull in more than 300k a year loans are gonna bite you in the ass
>>
>>38193537
Foodbank. Kek this mental midget can't even comprehend that the government provides monetary, yes monetary payments to poor people because he has a superiority complex and doesn't understand basic economics.
>>
>>38192767
Who would do the work?
Who would do the killing?
OP is a retard.

We should kill all people, OP first.
>>
>>38193483
some comprehensive test that tests the majority if not the most important of your thinking faculties. Something that weighs the ability for critical thought more over rote memorization as it's adaptability that's allowed us as a species to survive.

And it wold beat a threshold where you'd still have your geniuses, normal intelligence people, and people that I guess are a little wanting in the brain department. But it gets rid of those truly useless wastes of carbon and oxygen and also frees up the resources being used to care for/support them, everyone wins.

If you want to go further and kill all the "below average" people then sure but I feel it wont make too much of a difference where you stop. You will always have those at the top, middle, and those at the bottom of the pyramid and unless we are all converted to standardized robots then the homogeneity of mental ability required would just be impossible.

So you can justify to yourself that you're not being cruel (as your not killing everyone), and that you're bettering society along with the human race (freed resources, less stupid people in gene pool)
>>
>>38192767
it would cost too much.

poor people already die younger and do stupid shit. all of the money we give them gets circulated back to brands and landlords. if we stopped giving them money (which many countries do for those who don't work shit jobs) they will turn to crime, which again costs too much.

things like 4chan and netflix keep poor people out of sight, and only the lower middle class notices taxes or competition for service caused by the poor. but life is still easy enough for everyone that it's not a big deal.
>>
>>38192767

You'd eventually kill everyone except for one person because "poor" is a relative measure.
>>
>>38193462
Bro wtf didn't you watch the greatest youtube RED ORIGINAL? The Thinning? Killing the stupid people would mean only the smartest are left and smart people together means no room for exploit. Only stupid people can be wage slaves and uphold society for the top tier iq heads and that would enable us to move forward towards building the communist utopia of 2018. It makes me doubt that you really are as smart as you make it seem. Where the hell would the money be in killing stupid people. Those are the people that are stupid enough to do all the hard work. Absolute baka.
>>
>>38193765
>Bro wtf didn't you watch the greatest youtube RED ORIGINAL? The Thinning?

no

>Killing the stupid people would mean only the smartest are left and smart people together means no room for exploit. Only stupid people can be wage slaves and uphold society

I can see this being the case

>for the top tier iq heads and that would enable us to move forward towards building the communist utopia of 2018

no

>It makes me doubt that you really are as smart as you make it seem

i'm not smart dude I'm average at best. I just think that it's (comparative) intelligence and quick adaptability in many situations that separates us from beasts. If you aren't capable of reasonably complex critical thought you're no better than a beast and society/humanity shouldn't spend resources on you.
>>
>>38193723
He farms his own potatoes to survive, carrying $90000000000000 in his pocket.
>>
>>38193922
There are so many more elements that come into the separation of man from beast. I understand the frustration of having to fund the mentally disadvantaged. But ultimately it is in our best interests because the world is not defined by a strict set of rules. If you are of your word you would not support your mentally disadvantaged child. In your world no one would help your child and nor would you.
>>
Seriously, should we kill all rich people?

>inb4 waaahhh I'm rich
>>
>>38192850

>I do not have any income, my dad makes good money.

You're not rich then, are you?
>>
>>38193723
>You'd eventually kill everyone except for one person because "poor" is a relative measure.
No, stop with this stupid shit

anyone who unironically thinks killing off stupid people will "get out of control and lead to EVERYONE being killed" is an alarmist moron who deserves to be offed in the dumbocaust
>>
You know how some people are racist? And some people are xenophobic or bigots who hate gays?

Well a lot of rich people feel the same way about poor people. Like they truly detest them. They consider them inferior subhuman good for nothing trouble makers.

It's kind of weird that everybody talks about all the other prejudices and discrimination but nobody talks about this form of discrimination. Not even hardcore liberals ever mention it.
>>
File: CefVPX1WAAAuddv.jpg (51KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
CefVPX1WAAAuddv.jpg
51KB, 600x340px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpyYYB6MSyY
>>
Tbh, I hate poor people, more than I hate muslims and pajeets.

You can at least meet a muslim or a pajeet who is educated from time to time, but peasants?

If I'm not mugged during the encounter or otherwise harassed I'm probably forced to waste time trying to get down to their level to convey some very simple instructions for them to follow.

And I really hate this thing poor people without manners do. They will get you into a conversation even if you clearly in a hurry and they will start talking about all the most irrelevant crap. It's their way to try to seem friendly but it gets on my nerves and they fucking don't get it that I my time is more precious than theirs.

But I'm hopeful. With wealth inequality as it is on the rise and the consolidation of power back into the hands of the elite and with the advent of automation and robotics to help us in this cause, we will soon subdue them back into serfdom and revert to a system feudalism.

I might even get a noble title.

Most of you faggots will be serfs by the time you die.
>>
>>38192918
that actually seems like quite a nice meal
>>
>>38194787
DREAM ON NIGGER MONKEY.
>>
>>38192918
>t. working class loser
nobody else would unironically claim the working class needs to exist

It's a manufactured by the poor to justify their existence
>>
>>38194646

Not sure if it's because I am high or something but what the fuck? That anthem elicits so much emotion.

I never felt shit for the stripes and the bald eagle crap.

But that shit, goddamn. I feel embolden. Damn commies knew how to write an anthem.
>>
>>38192767
we are.

the downside is veterans benefits for the survivors.
>>
>>38195194
I thought there were a lot of idiots who were the sons of rich people who liked to join the military to prove their worth or some shit
>>
File: 1477611314188.png (462KB, 522x465px) Image search: [Google]
1477611314188.png
462KB, 522x465px
>>38195194
also virtually no soldiers actually die anymore
>>
>>38195248
I wonder where they would get that crazy notion
>>
>>38195248
yes. almost 2 million sons and daughters trying to prove they are the very best.
>>
>>38192792
fuck neocons
fuck poor people
fuck niggers
fuck leftists
they should all hang
>>
>>38195286
they die all the time.
>>
>>38195336
>they die all the time.
wrong
more police officers and taxi drivers die every year than soldiers

American soldiers obviously not Iraqi or whatever
>>
>>38195330
fuck alt retards too
fuck everyone
>>
>I'm a college student
>I hate the poor
>>
>>38194787
This
poor people are guaranteed to be garbage every time
NEVER trust the poor
>>
>>38194493
>You're not rich then, are you?
not yet but I will be
>>
I agree OP, we poor are stupid and lazy also mentally ill.

It's almost like poverty is the punishment for being poor and there's no need to kill us off in the first place.
>>
>>38192767
Thank you for making me feel better about my cringey 8th grader days.
>>
File: absolutely fascist.png (486KB, 761x764px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely fascist.png
486KB, 761x764px
>>38192767
Seriously, should we kill people who say "we should kill all X"?
>>
your opinion invalid weaboo shitlord , this is the home of superior neet lords
>>
>>38195535
see, the problem is that punishment isn't enough. You deserve worse.
>>
>>38195594
death is a release not a punishment, why do you think poor white males kill themselves so much?

Black poor people just assume everything is rigged and still pump out babies because people still see them as attractive.
>>
File: 1494501275692.jpg (18KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1494501275692.jpg
18KB, 255x255px
>>38192767
I think all rich people should be killed desu
>>
File: hah8zvfk4v8y.jpg (58KB, 248x438px) Image search: [Google]
hah8zvfk4v8y.jpg
58KB, 248x438px
>>38195593
>your opinion invalid weaboo shitlord , this is the home of superior neet lords
dumb poor person can't form a coherent sentence

nobody is surprised
>>
The downside to killing all poor people is that there will be millions of crappy jobs that will be vacant.
If all jobless people were killed, then it would have a net positive effect.
>>
>>38195681
Yes but now rich people have two aces in the hole. Immigration from brown people countries and automation.
>>
>>38192767
Yes, that would be about 97% of the world's population dead, humans would be an endangered species.
>>
>>38192979
parasites need to leech off things to be parasites, what do homeless people leech off other than space in abandoned tunnels and alleyways?
>>
>>38195718
>Yes, that would be about 97% of the world's population dead, humans would be an endangered species.
I see no problem with this
>>
>>38195718
How would humanity be endangered with 210 million people?
>>
>>38192767
nigger you dumb. If you kill poor people, who is going to work for the rich people ?
>>
>>38195803
Automation will make that no longer an issue soon.
>>
>>38195782
millions of people die every day, if there were nothing but rich people left majority of them would be old and on their way out anyway
>>
>>38195803
>nigger you dumb. If you kill poor people, who is going to work for the rich people ?
Machines that rich people are intelligent enough to build
>>
>>38195815
People are already aware of the possibility, there's no chance that will happen without there being a major war against it.
>>
>>38195812
Only tens of thousands will be dying daily with 210 million, and there will still be plenty of people that can reproduce, especially if that 3% includes the children of rich people.
>>
>>38195839
>People are already aware of the possibility, there's no chance that will happen without there being a major war against it.

What the fuck are the poor gonna do? build weapons?

They are poor because they are stupid, they can't do shit

Let a war happen I say
>>
>>38195839
The rich have already won that war, they probably have complete control over how at least 90% of the population thinks and acts.
>>
File: where is your czar now.jpg (127KB, 800x491px) Image search: [Google]
where is your czar now.jpg
127KB, 800x491px
>>38195866
>they can't do shit
>>
>>38195811
>>38195815
Niggers you are dumber. If machines can replace workers, than you don t need to kill poor people because everyone will be neet anyways, and money won t matter anymore as no one has to work

And also mechanisation will probably never (imo) replace perfectly the working class
>>
>>38195866
Well..think about it. If a bunch of terrorist savages from the desert are able to infiltrate western countries and kill hundreds of people in a single attack, imagine if people from these actual countries turned on the country they were born and raised in? And in much greater numbers than isis or al-qaeda? I think that rich dick has poked your brain a little too hard if you think that sounds impossible for the "poor" people to do anything
>>
>>38195949
There won't be NEETs, because the rich won't be giving their money out for free, they'll keep it all for themselves.
>>
>>38195496
Your idea of killing all poor people would include you, since you're a student and have very little income.

How do you measure if someone is poor? If you're using income, then you should kill pretty much all children, students, and retirees.
>>
>>38195066
>t. My dad's rich and i never worked hard kid
>>
>>38196004
If no one needs to work, there is no need of money anyway, as money is (supposed to be) a reward for hard work.
>>
>>38196025
I'm talking about the people who beg for money and do not go to college
>>
File: 1469503354701.jpg (292KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469503354701.jpg
292KB, 700x900px
Obese men should be killed

Obese women should be forced into prostitution

Is this an acceptable compromise?
>>
>>38195954
>I think that rich dick has poked your brain a little too hard if you think that sounds impossible for the "poor" people to do anything

It's OK the CIA is turning all commie/anarchist sympathizers into cute little traps.
>>
>>38195948
Always funny how one of Lenin's main motives was revenge on the Romanovs
>>
File: 1475715372301.png (64KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
1475715372301.png
64KB, 624x628px
Solid bait material you caught enough retards, just take it easy on the approach next time
>>
>>38196128
ALL women should be killed
>>
>>38196140

can someone please ban this poorfag from 4chan? Mods?
I don't want poor people on my board
>>
>>38192767
BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE LEAST MONEY ARE POOR UNLESS YOU ABOLISHED MONEY YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE POOR PEOPLE
>>
>>38192767
You will amount to nothing.
>>
>>38192767
that is literally figuratively my dream gf(male), brown, qt, lewd, perfect.
>>
File: 1484201754286.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484201754286.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
>>38197137
>>38197196
I don't mean like a continuous "kill the poor" kinda thing, more like a one time operation, just wipe 'em all out you know

>>38197230
it's a drawing of me btw
>>
File: 1499067483339.jpg (28KB, 331x301px) Image search: [Google]
1499067483339.jpg
28KB, 331x301px
>>38192767
>Would there be any legitimate downsides to this?
yeah it's fucked up and if you're a decent human being with actual fucking empathy you would agree
>>
>>38198126
>yeah it's fucked up and if you're a decent human being with actual fucking empathy you would agree
instead of insulting me why not explain logically what's wrong with killing the poor
>>
>>38198613
explain what's logically wrong with strangling you to death
>>
File: 1483555513757.jpg (162KB, 557x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483555513757.jpg
162KB, 557x615px
>>38198640
>explain what's logically wrong with strangling you to death
you are too weak faggot lmao you can't do it

try me see what happens bitch boy
>>
>>38192767
Ah yes, we don't need to kill them OP, you classically flamboyant faggot. Capitalism is already doing that for us innit? The poor are all dying because money is how we have decided our selection of peak performance humans should be. Only people capable of obtaining massive sums of money should be allowed to exist and afford health-care and so on forth. This is already what we chose. So don't worry too much ey?
>>
>tfw anons think that only poor people jobs are trashy things like working at mc donalds or pumping gas

you do realise if you kill all the poor, you'll literally starve to death? Who do you think does all that manual labour? certainly not the rich farmers.

if you dont want poor people then pay them more money.

t.not minimum wage poor person but not rich either. I think my general income is 45k.
>>
>>38198751
Rich people already know all the things you dummy anon. Don't say such c r i n g e w o r t h things you goof, get a clue. It's so hilarious when people don't get a clue and actually want to live in a fair world and fight for what they believe in.
Hilarious fool haha. All but roaches. Haha, I love joking about mass murder of an entire social stratus.
>>
>>38198751
>t.not minimum wage poor person but not rich either. I think my general income is 45k.
Too poor, please die
>>
>>38192767
Only the ones leeching off of hardworking taxpayers. Poor people who bust their asses at minimum wage jobs but are self-sufficient should be left alone.
>>
File: money-is-life.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
money-is-life.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>38192767
No need to kill them; they can still be used for something. Instead of killing people, it's easier to find ways to make money off of them.

If they're still alive, they can still be exploited. Then they can have poor kids who can also be exploited.

No point in throwing tools away while they're still useful, OP.

Now if they're homeless or something, killing them should be fine.
>>
>>38198927
The hard working poor person is a myth, if they were hard working they wouldn't be poor
>>
File: Aesthetic.jpg (115KB, 726x767px) Image search: [Google]
Aesthetic.jpg
115KB, 726x767px
I think it is only reasonable to discriminate on the basis of IQ; Even ugly people and manlets can contribute to society while low IQ people destroy everything they touch and leech of their higher IQ friends and family. There can be exceptions made for aesthetics though.
>>
File: biggie cheeze.jpg (21KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheeze.jpg
21KB, 433x446px
*biggy cheese walks in*
hi its biggie cheese
>>
File: Eugenics_congress_logo.png (110KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
Eugenics_congress_logo.png
110KB, 500x384px
I think it's pretty obvious most of us believe in eugenics at this point
>>
>>38199683
>I think it's pretty obvious most of us believe in eugenics at this point
do you think it would pass a national referendum
>>
>>38198751
I should also add automation isnt the end all be all like I see spouted in this thread, which just goes to show op is a useless college student who has no idea how shit actually works in the real world. Stop gliding off your daddy's income.

automation is INCREDIBLY fucking expensive and you'd be very surprised to know that the majority of places that would benefit from them are on the verge of bankruptcy at any time and physically cannot afford them. My huge company (one of the largest in the companies, not american) would have been forced to close due to bankruptcy if it wasn't for Chinese investors, as it is they've still had to close several plants.

Also the robots are stupid. People think robots are great but theyre rigid, fuck up all the time and break down costing everyone fuck loads of money.

>>38199149
t.not an adult

thats not how it works at all; not all people are created equally.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.