[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even one person on 4chan that isn't damaged.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 205x246px
Is there even one person on 4chan that isn't damaged.
>>
>>38192248
I'm not damaged at all. I just choose to be here.
>>
>>38192248
Is there one person in real life that isn't damaged?
>>
>>38192248
Being damaged physically, mentally or if lucky enough both is prerequisite for posting on this board.
>>
>>38192263
Most definitely. I remember exactly the moment that I fucked up that ruined my chances at life. Before that I was undamaged, dare I say great.
>>
>>38192301
Not just this board. I started browsing/fit/ lately and they're no better than we are mentally.
>>
>>38192307
You need to get out more. Everyone has a cross to carry
>>
I feel like I'm the only person I know that doesn't have some type of personality disorder or depression.

I'm also living the dream, but I'm older than most of you (31). I think its getting worse with the younger crowd.

I'm not sure if mental problems are happening more regularly or they are just accepted more instead of forcing people to conform.
>>
>>38192307
What'd you do to ruin it?
>>
>>38192406
>be 9
>girl I was friends with asks me to be in a relationship
>no idea what that is ask her what it means
>"kissing and stuff like that"
>"ummm I'll think about it"
>see her walking with someone else from my street after 2 days
>they're dating
>it's because "I said no"
>they kept dating for the next 3 years
>that guy learned how to interact with girls
>see him getting more girls after that relationship is over
>he was the second choice
>I never got a second chance
>get increasingly alienated from people
>23 MSc but total sperg
>can't get hired
>think every day "if only I had said yes"
At least my parents are nice and keep me with them rent-free.
>>
>>38192543
You let that one thing haunt you and ruin your live so that you hid away from any other "second chance" that you may have come across.

Even if you said yes then, you probably would have ended up where you are now, you would have just had a different encounter that haunted you and this girl would have been the one that you had but didn't hang on to and regret forever.

You build your own prison.
>>
>>38192248

Most people on here are pretty normie and are only "damaged" because they haven't had a girlfriend in a few months.
>>
no was broke am better now though. still bork though

>>38192383
I think it's just become more accepted so people don't bother hiding their feelings as much anymore, especially with things like rejection and death.
>>
What you don't understand is, being "damaged" can be a good thing. It means you've learned some lessons the hard way along the road. You have the benefit of starting from the button and of having no wayward illusions. There are those who have not faced any adversity or faced any problems who will get hit hard eventually, and a lot of these people who have no idea what it's like will flat out crumble.

Use this as your strength. You know what it's like to be at rock bottom. That's a gift if you're willing to accept it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.