[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what did you do while the board was down, I bought some weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

So, what did you do while the board was down, I bought some weed
>>
I tried to masturbate but couldn't get hard so I cried the entire time
>>
>>38192142
Got all my shit together and painted my face for work.
>>
Played some WoW, went outside for a kebab, went to toilet to fap, went to toilet to take a dump.
>>
>>38192142
Did couple of strenght exercices.
>>
>>38192142
Managed to snag a date for later tonight. Yay productivity
>>
>>38192162
FAG

hope you get stabed at work
>>
>>38192142
played dota
1:1
>>
>>38192192
FUCKIN NORMIE

i bet its with a tranny hooker
>>
>>38192217
Nope, but you can tell yourself that if it helps you cope better
>>
>>38192195
Who stabs children's party clowns?
>>
I actually touched my entertainment media backlog.
>>
>>38192239
angry parents?
>>
>>38192239
people who hate john wayne gacy
>>
>>38192158
This happens. For me I think it's because I've been ignoring my health. I used to do pushups and that would get the blood pumping. When depression strikes I lose all care for such things. I'm going to try to improve my health now.
>>
>>38192142
Why do you smoke weed? I personally have tried it but found it just exasperated my anxiety.
>>
>>38192142
I waited for it to come back up lol
>>
seoaoing of wed should i fo on medic meairijan?
>>
>>38192267
Without him we wouldn't have this lil' ditty though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5ygoDnlGCg
>>
>>38192234
FUCK YOU EVEN MORE

not wanting to make a mentaly ill boy happy. how cold can you be?
>>
>>38192350
true
one of my favourites off that album
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492272467589.jpg (21KB, 552x444px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492272467589.jpg
21KB, 552x444px
>>38192142
how do you normans do this? i was always too autistic to actually meet dealers and buy weed myself, always had to buy it over a friend. no friends anymore now.
>>
File: spooky skelleton.png (68KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
spooky skelleton.png
68KB, 350x500px
I took a nap for the first 3 hours and then went and bought food for then next hour and a half.
>>
>>38192403
Leafdin

Also, depending on where you live you can just drive to a state where it's legal.
>>
File: 1443392948683.gif (999KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443392948683.gif
999KB, 600x600px
I was asleep.

If I was awake I probably would of played ffxiv or something.
>>
>>38192305
Different strains do different things. The difference between a sativa (which is a more mental high and can definitely exacerbate anxiety. (Though, after getting used to them, I prefer this strain even though I had your exact problem before. It's more of a pleasant, energetic, mood-enhancing high for me now.)

Indica is a more mellow, body-high slowness and general relaxer. This is better for sleeping, pains and aches, and promoting hunger. This is what normies think all weed does.

If you have access, try and find some weak indicas and see if you like those. Smoke alone if you have to, and always, always remember that you can never get too high. It's one of the only drugs you cannot physically OD on. So even if it feels like you're having a bad time and things might never get better, they 100% will get better and those feelings will pass with time, 100%, every time, nobody ever OD's on weed, it's not how the chemical interacts with our brain, it just doesn't happen.

Good luck, this drug is nothing like people would have you believe and some of the most successful people in the world indulge often.
>>
Kept pressing the refresh button
Sat in the corner
Repeat step 1 until it starts working
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.