[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nobody irl like me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1445762626403.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445762626403.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
its not fair. Literal autists have friends and people hanging out with them.
I am always friendly and helpfull but nobody wants to have anything to do with me unless they arw forced to.
Even my dad only talks to me if he needs help with the computer.
Literally no single person that I know at university ever wanted to talk to me outside of class.
Even my supervisor doesnt talk to me. When I asked him what I can do to help or in my projecthe just says something vague like
>we would have to see
and then leaves even though he is always helpful to everyone else.
Last week I went out with my parents and grandmother to a restaurant to celebrate my birthday and my dad just left after an hour even though he drove us there.

I dont understand what I am doing wrong. It cant possibly be that everybody but me just lacks social skills.
I thought this kind of shit would end after school.
I am not even talking about romantic relationship or good friendships. Just basic human decency. Its almost like everybody decided that I dont deserve it.
>>
File: 1498822366250.png (101KB, 650x850px) Image search: [Google]
1498822366250.png
101KB, 650x850px
>>38192137
check if you are:
>fuck ugly
>you smell like a dead dog's innards
>your breath stinks

if nothing applies:
check if:
>your friendliness isn't really passive aggressiveness
>you're seen as obnoxious

if nothing applies:
i guess you just emit a negative aura man
>>
>>38192137
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0v2FNrrI2qv
Do you have Disccord?
>>
>>38192655
I am ugly but not deformed or anything. There are certainly people as ugly as me that have friends and are treated normally.
My hygiene is fine too.

How do i change my aura? How can you stop being negative if you only get negativity fron others.

>>38192747
Thanks thats very nice of you. No i dont have discord
>>
>>38192655
Some more checks

> are you fucking loud? Are you fucking shy?
> do you mumble when you speak?
> are you needy and/or clingy?
> do you try to one-up other people all the time?
> do you try to do weird shit all the time like sing or play an instrument?
> do you have INTERESTING interests? Anime and gaming doesn't count unless you're going specifically for those groups
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494420112523.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494420112523.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>38192798
i wish i knew how to change my aura, it would solve my problems.
if you have no physical holdoffs like ugliness or stench, try initiating conversations with people and letting them to know you better. you're probably seen as "that guy" atm and people already have some prejudices towards you from the start.
>>
>>38192833
Just want to clarify the singing/playing thing.

About 6 years ago we had a friend in our group that liked singing, but everytime there was an opportunity he'd sing. Lull in the conversation, starts singing. Something good happens, fucking starts singing. Not getting enough attention, sings.

So we stopped hanging out with him. Our group was about 15 people and as unlikely as it was he managed to piss every single one off.
>>
make sure you shower 2 times a day
brush teeth 2 times a day
mouthwash whenever you brush
deodorant erryday

people would rather not be with you than tell you you smell bad desu.

going off what >>38192655 said;
make sure your social habits arent pushing people away
(i.e. make sure you arent too weird, AND YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE)
>>
>>38192798
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PbtwAeQjhz
>>
>>38192898
can confirm;
we have a friend we're trying to "fix" so he doesnt have to be a lonely bastard forever.
he'll whistle whatever song comes on every time theres music that he knows.
if you mention a song that he likes he starts weirdly singing it to himself and slowly get louder.
and like he has no confidence in his singing so he'll rock back and forth or shake his leg up and down whenever he does it.
but at the same time he takes it really seriously because he's competitive like that.
just creates a really awkward environment in a room already full of betas.
>>
>>38192903
I do all of this. My hygiene is fine.

>>38192833
I dont think I do anything autistic. I speak normally and I am not pushy and also dont have any weird quirks. I dont try to force myself unto others. I dont have any real interests but its not like everybody has an amazing interesting life. But I havent ever been asked about what I did on the weeknd by anyone so it doesnt matter.
>>
>>38192137
>It cant possibly be that everybody but me just lacks social skills.

is it vice versa m8?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.