[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls compare their bodies with each other in the locker rooms?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: mmcs.jpg (214KB, 1095x1071px) Image search: [Google]
mmcs.jpg
214KB, 1095x1071px
Do girls compare their bodies with each other in the locker rooms?
>>
Lol wow. White girls, not even once. Anyway of course they do.
>>
Probably

orignaosis
>>
>>38190885
Don't guys feel each others muscles and stuff?
>>
>>38190885
Yes, but it's done secretly, like when you check another man's junk at the urinal. It's not like the picture.
>>
>>38190885
Yeah and they always bully girls when they notice they have a penis.
>>
>>38190931
>like when you check another man's junk at the urinal

that's some gayshit anon, straightboyes don't check out other mens dicks
>>
>>38190968
False. Penis size is a form of status. Knowing you have a bigger dick than someone can be valuable information. If you're so scared of looking at a pecker or two you may want to see your GP and get checked for the gay.
>>
>you will never be a hormonally charged preteen stacelet copping a feel of other girls in the gym locker room
>>
>>38190931
I've never checked another man's junk in a urinal, fag.
>>
I'm pretty sure they're constantly doing that no matter where they are or what they're doing.

>>38190931
Faggot faggot faggot
>>
>>38190931
>like when you
I elected Pence just to shock faggots like you
>>
>>38190885
>locker rooms

kek, I don't need a locker room. We compare ourselves all the time
> I wish I was taller
> I was my hair was better
> She has nice lips
> Her skin looks better
> She looks much younger that her real age

etc, etc, etc
Insecure girls are much, much insecure than insecure guys.
>>
They probably jill out together and finger each other too.
>>
>>38191201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltin0GzdSk
>>
I know boarding school girls who lined up pants down laying on the bathroom floor seeing who can queef the loudest
>>
>>38191386
>wanting to be taller
The rest is on point though Women suck ass
>>
I'll admit I've checked out other girls in the locker room, but I've never approached one, at least not while we're standing there naked. I have waited until we're leaving.
>>
>>38190885
I don't know, but I did quit Tae Kwon Do because this lady who looked like Condoleeza Rice walked up to me in the uni locker room while I was in my panties and told me in ebonics that she was jealous of how fat I was.
>>
>>38190885
More pictures of butts like that? That's my favorite type of butt.
>>
>>38191756
thats malena morgan so knock yourself out
>>
>>38191386
>Insecure girls are much, much insecure than insecure guys.
fuck no, you just don't consider them human.
>>
>>38190918
No. Not back when I had shared showers.
We only sucked each others dick all day and did the weekly prostate cancer checkups.
>>
>>38191386
Have you ever worried about the way you fucking walked? Like whether or not it was normal? Or worried none of your facial expressions were appealing to see? Or even not revolting to see? That the basic ways you even communicate with other humans aren't inanely so flawed and beyond repair you wonder if anyone would ever actually like being around you, at all, ever? That your appearance is so awful it actually has no redeemable qualities? That you don't believe anyone could even look at you with even a shred of appeal? Do you ever feel shame from other simply seeing you, and feel sorry for them, to the point you truly feel life would be better for just about anyone if you weren't there?
>>
>>38190968
This is insecure dicklet propaganda.
I'm a measly 5' long. But it's absolutely the case that you compare, not explicitly just at a glance.
>>
>>38191809
Not the person you're replying to, but unfortunately yes
>>
>>38190885
I'm gonna need some sauce on that image, the original if you will.
>>
no, im usually mirin other girls
>>
>>38191386
>much, much insecure
wow, I really wouldn't have thought pajeet grils post on /r0k/
>>
>>38190885
No most of them hide behind towels while they change just like guys do. You may find this shocking but in general girls are MORE insecure about their bodies than boys.
>>
File: 1468129931325.jpg (805KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468129931325.jpg
805KB, 1200x1000px
>>38190918
it happened in my locker room. but mostly there was a "who's the gay" witch hunt
>that kid who did not face the wall while showering
>that kid who sat and waited till everybody else was done before changing
>mixed emotions when getting complements on your dick
>trying reeely hard not to look at the butts and the dicks
>random teen erection code red lock yourself in the bathroom and hope to god nobody saw you
>>
i bet there's a lot of lesbian bullying going on in girls locker rooms
>>
>>38191094
...And thank God! Goodnight!
>>
>>38192356
guys' bodies are much more generic than girls' bodies. Guys just have a penis to be insecure about.

being short with clothes on or naked doesn't change
having and ugly mug with clothes or naked doesn't change
clothes don't hide that you are over or underweight as a guy.

we only really cover our dicks

girls are insecure about their massive tits because one is slightly bigger than the other. fuck you. a guy would pay money to squeeze just one of them.
>>
>>38190931
>urinal

What the fuck are you doing on my board if you can literally release the piss in one of these?
>>
>>38190885
No, they don't. If you do, you're called a lesbian. It's something only best friends do, but i'll never experience that.
t. female in high school
>>
>>38192855
Are you old enough to be here Meredith?
>>
>>38192944
Yeah, I am. And I wouldn't tell you if I weren't, I wouldn't want to get b&.
>>
>>38191459
Oh look it's gay and dumb version of Gorillaz
>>
>>38192465
I solved the random erection thing as a teenager by jerking off daily.
>>
>>38193307
Yeah, we all did dude. You weren't the only one
>>
Girls are in constant competition with each other. So yes. It is insane how insecure most are. And none are happy with how they look.
>>
>>38190909
white girls wouldn't touch your nasty melanin infested cock anyways
>>
>>38193552
I lost my virginity to a white girl so yeah...
>>
>>38193257
Not only does that comparison not make the slightest amount of sense on its face but they predate Gorillaz by like 3 years.
>>
>>38193257
I unironically used to listen to this band. The more I grew out of metal I listened to more fringe stuff playing on my metal stations. The faggot song sounds so good
>>
>>38190885
Any girl in here have the same body as the girls in the pic? i love slim bodies.
>>
>>38190885
yes, every female locker room is an orgy of feminine homolust.
>>
>>38193307
>>38193398
you guys must be low test. when I was a teenager I could easily jack of up to five times (or until my dick got sore) and still have random erections going of all over the place
>>
>>38191034
how is that valuable information if the dick isn't hard? faggot
>>
>>38190885
all the time, girls left on their own act extremely gay.
>>
>>38193786
9 out of 10 fembots are overweight
>>
>>38194784
That's sad, but would hit one anyways
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.