[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: b_1_q_0_p_0 (1).jpg (205KB, 1034x538px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0 (1).jpg
205KB, 1034x538px
How are ya cunts?
>>
applied for newstart
gotta do the call tomorrow
i hope i get ittttt
>>
>>38190450
Why wouldn't you get it? It's not like the states. If you're unemployed, you get the dole, end of story.
>>
FUCK THIS FUCKING COUNTRY FUCK THE ABOS FUCK THE COPS FUCK THE FUCKING BOGAN CUNTS THAT TRY TO RAM THEIR CARS INTO YOU FUCK THE FUCKING ABOS AGAIN BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FUCKING ANIMALS FUCK THIS FUCKING PRIME MINISTER HE'S A FUCKING CUNT FUCK WOMEN THEY'RE ALL FUCKING CUNTS FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
JUST ANOTHER DAY IN FUCKSTRALIA
>>
Bored out of my brain. My depression is coming back so pretty shit
>>
>>38190450
I just did the call yesterday, got an appointment for next week. Good luck anon.
I should have applied ages ago but I felt so pathetic for having to go on the dole that I put it off for way too long.
>>
>>38190488
literally and originally this

KA POW!
>>
>>38190450
On one hand im happy for you
On the other
FUKKIN DOLE BLUDGIN CUNT GET OFF ME TAX FAGGOT
>>
File: 1452739067319.png (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452739067319.png
58KB, 900x900px
>>38190417
>sick of being a 20 yo virgin
>downloaded tinder yesterday
>not swiping right on all but not being picky either
>no matches

soon lads? r-right?
>>
>>38191039
What does your profile look like? Did you let your autism slip in the description box
>>
>>38190482
underemployed
getting less than 100 a fortnight, sometimes fucking nothing

maybe they'll find a loop hole and jew me
>>
>>38190528
same m8
i did the call on feb but i withdrew it because i felt like shit
but now that work is basically fucking nothing (dog cunts) i have to now
>>
>>38190450
I got on it.

Counsellor gave me some forms to work out with my GP because of my anxiety so I don't have to do as much, I only applied for 5 jobs in a month.

I'm a high school dropout and don't have much experience with anything at 22, I didn't go out much for years. Don't know what I'm doing.
>>
>>38191090
>did meme degree
>got a contract job with meme degree
>now getting fucking no work at all and pretty broke
>partnered but gf is getting fuck all work as well

i hope they don't jew me
>>
File: IMG_0196.png (100KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.png
100KB, 640x1136px
>>38191057
I dont think so, its not terrible is it?
>>
>>38191112
shit
just say
8 inch dick
6 ft
want pus
>>
>>38191112
Did you include a pic of you with the pug? It looks fine, might want to retract the looking asian line.
How are your pictures?
>>
>>38191151
have 1 picture of me holding a fish that i got when i went spearfishing, another one is with a female family friend
>>
>>38191165
holy shit it's like you want to stay a fucking virgin
one shirtless pic thas all
>>
>>38191165
female family friend may be giving off wrong message

if you have a toned body take a shirtless pic
>>
>just started lifting yesterday
>sore as fuck today
>going back tomorrow

Here's to me making it lads.
>>
>>38191187
>>38191194
am shirtless in the spearfishing pic
>>
>>38191213
no pain no gain bro. Keep it up
>>
>>38191112
>turning Asian when I try to smile
I hope you don't like Asian girls because yikes.

t. Asian girl
>>
>>38191165
Your profile is that of a massive fucking faggot. The girls who will be attracted by that bio are all going to be so shallow that it's not even worth it. Be yourself, not some tryhard chad.
>>
>>38191238
>Your profile is that of a massive fucking faggot
>stop trying to be chad

??? explain
>>
>>38191213
stretch before you work out and after man
reduces the pain bigtime
do it properly
>>
>>38191237
yeah nah chongs can fuck off
>>
Appointment tomorrow gotta job search please kill me
>>
>>38191277
Just be thankful you aren't an American getting fucked over by actual Jews.
>>
>>38191247
It's just trying so hard to be cool and lighthearted. 'Owner of a wrinkle-faced pup' Christ. Sounds like something some roastie on tumblr would write.
>>
>>38191112
I agree with what everyone else said. Post pics of you on tinder of you and your ugly mutt. Remove the chink shit. Remove the hair thing. Otherwise gud
>>
>>38191295
have seen many bio's with "dog lover" or "if you have a cute dog youre already ahead".
was just trying to increase my chances

so remove it?
>>
>>38191326
Fuck I don't know man. Just try to express yourself, I guess. Do something to stand out from the crowd - this should happen naturally if you are talking about YOURSELF and not just writing down what you think will get you chicks.
>>
>>38191351
put more stuff about spearfishing? its kind of an exotic hobby especially since i moved to a place where you cant really do it
>>
Anyone else just wish there was someone out there who would rather do nothing more than spend time with you?
>>
>>38191382
What else are you interested in? Fancy yourself an intellectual by any stretch? Honestly, I disagree with online dating as a concept. Its so sad that in todays world we have to rely on such artificial means of cultivating relationships. Maybe try alternate means? Join a book club or something.
>>
>>38191406
i lack the attention span to read books properly, ive thought of literally attending church, partially because i just want to see what its like and partially because >tfw no qt religious gf
>>
>>38191449
Start reading, my friend. The stuff you read and hear spoken literally shapes your mental landscape - our perception of the world is filtered entirely through language. You lack the attention span to read because you've grown up being bombarded by instant gratification, and your brain is now dependent on a constant stream of entertainment to function. Break free from this 21st century ailment! I am far younger than you, yet am avidly trying to remove myself from our generational confines. I advise you do the same before even trying to foster real human connections.
>>
>>38191500
what would you suggest i read?
>>
>>38191213
remember to drink loads of water my nigga, it really helps
>>
>>38191521
What subjects interest you?
>>
all these cunts on newstart working there arses off for required job searches. just get a comfy retail/hospitality job and work like 12 hours a week, much less effort in the long run
>>
>>38191539
fiction or non fiction?
>>
I just woke up from a dream, that I was stuck in a american style mall underwater and the only thing that played on the speakers was: "PAUL BLART MALL CARP" over and over again,
>>
>>38191391
Everyday man. I've basically dropped contact with a good majority of my mates because they hardly ever initiate shit with me despite me always putting in the effort.

The irony is that they all go, "hey man I've missed you" but don't ever follow up on that shit.
>>
File: 1495021345221s.jpg (6KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1495021345221s.jpg
6KB, 250x228px
>>38191574
I keep on having dreams about hanging out with old high school friends that leave me feeling like shit remembering the good old days.
I wish I could have funny meme dreams like you anon.
>>
>>38191554
uh nonfiction is the better place to start.
>>
>>38191615
I woke up in a cold sweat because of this dream it was legitimately scary, It wasn't like a funny upbeat 'teehee maymay" I woke up seriously thinking my virgin asshole would be taken by a giant Paul Blart. I always have confusing and terrifying dreams about celebrities, especially Michael Rooker.
>>
>>38191654
not tinderanon
normie girls really like fiction anon, some in the same way most lads play vidya
wouldnt it be a good conversation material?
>>
>>38191654
recommend me one of each. >>38191681 might be right
>>
>>38190417
I just bought an expensive mechanical keyboard and I'm still wondering if it was really worth the money.
>>
I'll hire one of you unemployed anons if you can be a good salesman and work on your own.

Must have worked as salesman before.
>>
>>38191681
Definitely man. I think women are actually more inclined towards reading than men. Truth is, in spite of the 'alpha male chad' bullshit, women are people and what they really want is a man they can connect with emotionally and intellectually. Physicality is only of prime importance for immature women, same as men.

FICTION:
Remains of the Day - Kazuo Ishiguro
Siddharta - Hermann Hesse

NONFICTION:
Anything Richard Dawkins is interesting (blind watchmaker, selfish gene.) Also stuff on Zen (try Alan Watts) and other eastern philosophical ideas.

I'm 16 and therefore underage, please get me banned so I can leave this place.
>>
>>38191757

oops, read this
>>38191838
>>
>>38191802
always worth it anon
unless it has rgb led's, in which case it is doubly worth it

>>38191757
Not sure about books, but tv shows can also be good conversation material(super normie nowdays)
a good place to check what to watch is the most popular on imdb, find something that interests you http://www.imdb.com/chart/tvmeter?ref_=nv_tvv_mptv_4

Personally i find there is no wrong way to do tinder, just try things out and hope for the best. If you are looking for a long term relationship, just be yourself and add in whatever humour/hobbies you want, it will make any relationship heaps more comfortable past the texting stage. If you think you have a shit personality/interests, remember that the only loss from rejection is a few minutes of your time and 1 in a few hundred thousand eligible girls if you live in a city.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.