[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety and depression general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: 1492278945355.jpg (208KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
1492278945355.jpg
208KB, 675x559px
How long has it been going on anon?
What meds are you on?
How did it affect you?
daily intake here
morning: Lexapro 10mg
night: Remeron 15mg
by necessity: Xanax 1 mg
>>
File: me.jpg (40KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
40KB, 593x635px
>>38190337
>How long has it been going on anon?
Since age 5
>What meds are you on?
Escitalopram and alprazolam
>How did it affect you?
Just started so I can't tell but:
can't wake up normally,
fart 24/7,
and started introspecting more.
>daily intake here
morning: Citram (escitalopram) 5mg (after first week passes (10mg)
night: none
by necessity: Helex (alprazolam) 0.75 mg
>>
Wrote my first suicide note at 11.
It's been hell since
>>
>>38190721
did you seek professional help? any meds, psychotherapy? do it anon it does help when it's last resort
certainly better than suicide
>>
Stop taking that anon, seriously those are not worth it. Excercise has been proven to be better.
>>
>>38190737
No I will not, even with exercise didn't feel better
major depressive disorder here and can tell you I haven't thought about killing myself after 6 months of taking them
sure it just gets you to the point where you're functional and can develop a routine and daily plans so you don't go back to point one
although psychotherapy plays a major role too
>>
>>38190337
Benn going for a year and a half idk. It subsides when I isolated myself all day long without school or work but it always comes to bite me in the ass late at night

No meds
>>
>>38190730
No too autistic and poor to ask for help
>>
>>38190772
I really have no idea how to go back to socializing irl after prolonged isolation, stuck there too
why did you isolate yourself?
are you still in contact with old friends and family?
>>
i feel like shit did a lot of cocaine and now i m drinking beer till i dismay
>>
>>38190823
cocaine and beer aren't meds
also you don't have a diagnosis just addiction
>>
>>38190810
I live with my family so socializing with them is no problem, mostly meals or short trips to the city with them to file paperwork.
I isolated myself because less anxiety and less focus on the things I can't achieve. I used to bemore social, never had depressive states like that before, the fuck if I know what happenned.
>>
>My entire life, basically. Been diagnosed since I was 11 or 12, which is now over 10 years ago
>None right now. Been on many previously before I decided to try to fix my life myself
>It made me not kill myself, probably.
>>
>>38190941
get xanax and force yourself into social interactions, should be a matter of habit after that
>>
>>38190337
fuck your meds, my brain is not flawed.
>>
>>38190337
It's been noticeable ever since the end of high school, probably around 16-17. It got worse during my short stay with the navy (4 months) and that was a year ago. I'm 20 1/2 now and am without any direction, motivation, or care. I struggle to do things and am just going through the motions
>>
>>38191033
get help anon, meds arent so bad
they just get you up to the point you want to do and can do things, then that things become normal to you once more so you can get off the meds
>>
>>38190993
>get xanax
No I don't want meds. Have heard too many fucked up story. Same why I never drink and never smoke. Escapism is the farthest I can go really, and sometimes it works good. I love multiplayer games, they always challenge you and that takes my mind off this shit (downside is that sometimes I'm too sad to put my mind at it and quite)

Also if it helps I knew how to socialize at some point but it never landed me any friends or gf desu
>>
>>38191136
>I love multiplayer games, they always challenge you and that takes my mind off this shit
how do you expect progress in real life situations with this kind of escapism and behavior
how old are you?
>>
File: 1481753494347.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1481753494347.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
I've had anxiety since I was a kid.
>What meds are you on?
None. I wish I could get some benzos but I'm so scared of going to a therapist.
>>
>>38191071
I don't believe in not living the way nature intended, up to a point. I'm convinced society will collapse so when that happens, if I'm addicted to drugs, I would suffer withdrawal which won't help my chances. Meds aren't natural.

The best thing I can do is not pass on my genes
>>
At least a decade, I don't know if I was just an introvert before then
What meds are you on?
75mg venlafaxine daily, just started meds for 1st time in 3 years, 2nd time overall
How did it affect you?
Depressive thoughts do not turn into depressive loops
Insomnia and massive tiredness to start with, now that I'm adjusting I have vivid dreams every night. It's a fucking trip considering I almost never dreamt like that before.
>>
>>38191190
I'm 19, don't know where I'm going really, I used to be a cyborg, now I'm lost. Maybe I'll just become better with age. I tried being a good goy in my teens and failed.
>inb4 still young
>>
>>38191342
Maybe you can be my bf bby
>>
>>38191319
that's a common side effect, should go away after time or you just get used to it
>>38191207
nothing to be scared about, I'm from a small country where going to therapist is still stigmatized and I sincerely don't regret my decision going to one, it helps
really does
hang on in there and seek help.. sooner or later you wont be able just to rely on yourself or family
>>
>>38191217
I'm a lot like you I think. I personally think about dying everyday and often wish I would die in a car accident or something similar so my family wouldn't be as hurt. I just can't keep going
>>
File: 1498642491038.jpg (72KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
1498642491038.jpg
72KB, 600x826px
>>38191393
Are you a real girl though?
>>
>>38191422
>Are you a real girl though?
What do you think
>>
I've been depressed for about 5 years. No success in life makes me happy, nothing makes me happy anymore.

OP, how do you feel after taking the meds? don't you feel dizzy and tired all the time?
>>
>>38191484
I think you're a trap
>>
>>38191520
I think I'm a man and I'm going to fuck you in the ass
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 272x185px
>>38191542
t0pk3k I knew it
>>
>>38191495
no, first few weeks with ssri is a pain with all the side effects but mirtazapine helps you with sleep and appetite as it works as a mild sedative at the beginning.. only after 5 months of taking antidepressant I started to feel more cheery and had the will top get out of bed, didn't see everything as purposeless as before so i could continue with my life. As i said earlier it only takes you out of the pit of self loathing and being not functional.. the rest is on you

I resented psychiatrists and meds earlier with the notion 'as if someone can help me with this, this is how I am and theres no changing it'
but it really did help
started getting my life in order, doing examps, attempting socializing again, less avoidance than I used to do while heavily depressed
>>
3 and a half years, no meds, no therapist. It's reduced my motivation and confidence. I have trouble looking people in the eye and stutter occasionally. I have a job but never a gf or gotten close to getting one.
>>
you all should try joining the army
after you come back you're going to be a new person
>>
In the last few months I've suddenly lost all interest in everything and now I feel completely dead inside. Not on any pills currently. Is there something a doctor can give to cure this awful feeling or do I just have to learn to live with it.
>>
>>38191727
>after you come back
>coming back
Welcome to deeper depression if you didnt take your own life while enlisted or die like a hero slave
>>
>>38191783
google symptoms of depression and if most of it matches then yes there are meds.. but only to get you back on your normal self the rest is hard work.. meds are just easy to get you back where you started from
>>
File: 1492842352639.jpg (10KB, 318x325px) Image search: [Google]
1492842352639.jpg
10KB, 318x325px
I keep having these terrifying dreams about being condemned to die. its awful because they seem so real and I wake up mid panic.

im on wellbutrin but im going to stop because it isnt doing shit.

I cant do any of the work i need to (artist,animator, and musican) i feel unmotivated and dumb because im not good enough. and since i feel this way nothing ever gets done and its fucking killing me.

there has to be some kind of drug or something to fix this
>>
>>38190337
too long, op, too long
>>
>>38191342
omgg are you me?
>>
>>38190993
Don't use xanax daily you fucking moron, tolerance builds really fast and benzo withdrawals are horrific.
>>
>>38190337
Too long
>What meds are you on?
Venlafaxine (and Clozapine)
>How did it affect you?
Helps to some degree
>>
File: 1486087389236.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486087389236.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>tfw crippling social anxiety and depression
>everyone believes you don't wanna do anything with your life
>they can't understand that you just are not able to
feels so fucking bad bros
>>
Do the meds help?
>tfw poor
>>
File: 1496106438804.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496106438804.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>38190337
since 9
>What meds are you on?
zoloft 10 mg, seroquel, 0.5 mg
>How did it affect you?
mornings are hard because of sleeping meds, feel slightly happier due to zoloft, no motivation, exhausted 24/7
>daily intake here
10 mg of zoloft and 15 mg adderal for adhd in morning
dexidrine for adhd at lunch
zoloft at dinner
seroquel 1 hour before bed
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.