[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see qt girl in elevator >take the stairs Who /avoidant/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1498629721208.jpg (260KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498629721208.jpg
260KB, 640x640px
>see qt girl in elevator
>take the stairs

Who /avoidant/ here?
>>
relatable. dont wanna risk it yknow
>>
>>38189887
Dude, you're going to stand in a fucking elevator with her for 30 seconds. You don't even have to say anything.
>>
>>38189907
>You don't even have to say anything.
Maybe you do tho. And besides, I know she's thinking about my ill-fitting shirt and how stupid I look. Women are vile, judgemental children.
>>
File: 1498322303747.gif (526KB, 364x489px) Image search: [Google]
1498322303747.gif
526KB, 364x489px
>>38189887
>see qt in elevator
>go to stairs
>stairs are locked
not on my watch.jpeg
>I pull out my knife and lock-picking equipment
>I use my master skills to unlock the door
>see two muscular men guarding stairs
>they see me
>I throw my knife at one of them, and take down the other in a head-lock
>I think I've finally caught a break when I realize the stairs are being worked on, stairs are out
oh fuck
>I look back at the elevator
>qt gril still there, waiting for me to take elevator
not today, roastie
>I grab my mountain climbing equipment and run outside
>I scale the building to floor 4 slowly, but surely, reaching my destination
>post thread on 4chan about how scared of qt girls I am

God I hate being /avoidant/
>>
>>38189953
Then fuck it. Rape her, show her who's boss. Go ape shit.
>>
File: 1499278444158.jpg (51KB, 583x777px) Image search: [Google]
1499278444158.jpg
51KB, 583x777px
>>38189887
>see girl i'm about to cross
>stares straight forward avoiding any chance of getting eye contact
>>
>spot a girl in the distance
>inner GPS instantly starts to calculate an alternate route

>girl smiles at me
>look away and keep walking

>break room at work always has female co-workers in it
>start taking breaks in my car

I'm an avoidant sperg, which makes sense because if they got to know me they'd just think I'm a weirdo
>>
>>38189992
I'm a virgin, but if I saw anything less this in real life I might actually puke. What does that look like in panties?
>>
>>38189967

I just want you to know your post was mildly amusing and appreciated.
>>
File: 1497138512742.png (245KB, 900x827px) Image search: [Google]
1497138512742.png
245KB, 900x827px
>>38190115
Just trying to point out the irony that autists like OP can be scared of qt grils, but not something like a large muscular man. After thinking about it a little bit, I decided to go full silly and make a story.
>>
>>38190200
for what its worth i think youre a fag
>>
>>38190200
You know exactly what you're getting into when you go off to fight a large muscular man.
When you talk to a qt, you don't know WHAT the fuck is gonna happen so it's terrifying.
>>
File: 1488133797348.jpg (30KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1488133797348.jpg
30KB, 310x310px
>>38190250
That I am. Traps are gay, and I masturbate to traps, so I'd say I'm a pretty faggotry fag
>>38190271
You know what you're gonna happen if you fight a qt as well. You're gonna punch her, and then she's either gonna fight back or cry. Pretty predictable desu. The only 'terrifying' aspect is trying to socialize when if you fail to you will only embarrass yourself.
But if you don't care about your reputation like a true autist, you won't be afraid. Don't be /avoidant/, fellow autists, throw your reputation to the window.
>>
>>38190050
Either way, they'll think you're weird. Why not just be comfy about it and lunch in the break room
>>
>>38189887
I used to avoid girls because I was scared of them. Now I just fucking hate them. I hate when they look at me. I hate when they talk to me.
LEAVE ME ALONE YOU SUPERFICIAL CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38189953
>Maybe you do tho
No, you don't, just walk in the elevator, turn 180 degrees, push the button and stare at the doors until they open.
>>
>>38190376
Because the break room isn't comfy when I'm surrounded by people and I have to listen to 3 different conversations simultaneously while the TV is blaring some shitty show and I'm doing my best to tune it out and failing miserably. Also the awkward silence between my co-workers and I because I only speak when spoken to or I need something and they never speak to me.
This is why I started to take breaks in my car. It's way better out in the hot sun with my windows down and the blue sky, listening to the birds chirp and watching the world go by.
>>
>>38189953
>thinking he even registers on her radar
Best get that ego in check, my dude
>>
>>38189887
>be me
>autist
>on uni campus
>in shop
>walk past qt girl in isle
>she looks up and smiles and she sees me
>freeze up and keep walking
>walk back to accomodation
>she's in the lift
>oshit.jpg
>make eye contact
>she smiles at me again
>don't want to look creepy / autistic so don't smile back
>get in lift
>considering whether she's just being friendly or if she thinks I'm cute
>she looks over at me and smiles again
>pretend to not notice
>realise I'm too beta to talk to her anyway
>lift reaches her floor
>she gets out

>spend next hour thinking about where we could buy a house and what we'd name our children
>>
>>38190575
>>she looks up and smiles
Thank god i live in country where no one smiles to strangers
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.