[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letters to someone you hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o6aa92m6iY1ukmr73o1_500.gif (622KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6aa92m6iY1ukmr73o1_500.gif
622KB, 500x435px
You can post initials if you want
>>
Dear Y.M.

You were right in thinking i was messing around with other girls. So I guess the feeling of betrayal was mutual. Maybe we were never really compatible other than the fact that we are both horrible human beings. Us dating was a farce and I only decided to talk to you as a dare by some of my friends. You have horrible taste in men I should know because I was one of them.

Love V.C.
>>
File: simon feels.png (32KB, 713x551px) Image search: [Google]
simon feels.png
32KB, 713x551px
Dear S and J,
I'll be honest, I'm angry. I will never treat you with malice but you two abandoned me in a very hard time in my life. I'm really not sure what happened, One day I had two friends, then on the next day, I had no friends and no explenations. I know the two of you don't talk so it seems odd you would both abandon me at the same time. J, your last words to me were "i'd never just stop being your friend for no reason" so I know they're must be a reason. S, you were the first person I could be myself around since I was a child. I exposed myself to you in ways I never have to anyone else. And now you're just gone, with all this information about me, I hope you at least hold respect enough to keep it to yourself. I know I don't deserve to know, but I'd like to know how I upset the both of you so that I can never do it to anyone ever again.

originally because I posted this in the last hread before it died
>>
Dear whoever

man fuck you. i really liked you for a while. i wanted it to really last. i loved you a lot. and thought you loved me. but i cant stand someone as clingy/distant/unloyal/bitchy as you. to think you break up with me after hearing your fucking jabroni friend "give you advice" on breaking up with me for 1 second. and you listened to that rather than me. and you go off and fuck a bunch of other guys day 1 after the break up. you make it sound like you're the victim, and that you still care, but fuck you. i know you talk shit behind my back. and you dont have an excuse other than "i dont know what i was thinking, i was very sad at the time". doesnt justify you fucking some other guy i had suspicions about in the first place. fuck you. your actions dont match up with your words. and you only imposed the sadness my other ex put onto me. while i really hope you a become a better person in the future, i will forgive you THEN. for now, fuck you, and i really hope you stay alone. or just go on fucking guys in one night stands with your weird hyper sensitive vagina condition, that makes it painful. keep lying about wanting a stable relationship with feelings. no you fucking dont.

love ~ whoever

p.s, you fucking suck at giving blowjobs. you're supposed to use your tongue.
>>
>>38188963
Dear M.P.

You were the start line of my mental trouble. You was the thing that forced my mind to choice isolation. I hekped you for too many years, and I really don't know why the fuck you're so blind at all the bad things that you do at people who loves you. At last I'm glad that we never meet again. I'm glad because the life punished you in so many way, I'm happy about this. You really deserve it.

Bye.
>>
Dear tanya,
What a bitch you are.Teenage girl, not even once. You kind of wasted my immensely precious time I could've spent learning japanese, and it made me think, women truly are the ones holding civilization back.
Get fucked.
PS:your friend natasha is WAAAYYYY fucking hotter than you'll ever be you fungal cuntowner
>>
>>38189219
Is this real? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone
>>
>>38189232
It is. All this was last year but I am a grudge holding sore motherfucker. I'll fuck her up, just because she fucked me up and wasted 2 fucking years.It's only fair
>>
Dear J, You're dead to me, when I find you I'm going to blow your brains out next week.
>>
File: 1481576322508.jpg (7KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
1481576322508.jpg
7KB, 196x197px
>>38189219
damn,,, really sounds like tanyas a bitch, whatever she did
>>
Dear mum
Fuck you
>>
>>38189285
I didn't mean it like that, the summerfag is just super strong with you.
>>
Why do people write letters for dislikes? I will not write a letter to the person I disregard for spending my valuable time.

And it is meaningless unless you write a letter honestly. If you don't write clearly to convey to the person you send, it will only be your self satisfaction.

I would that I write letters only to people I love.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.