[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else love doing heroin? I am not even addicted I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: 1442017079941.gif (2MB, 421x316px) Image search: [Google]
1442017079941.gif
2MB, 421x316px
Anyone else love doing heroin?
I am not even addicted I just enjoy it a lot, and I tried IV last night. Can't believe more robots don't do this stuff it's the ultimate robot drug
>>
>>38188816
>robot
>drug

Choose one shill
>>
>>38188816
Why did you start in the first place?
>>
>>38188816

You think a girl like that ( cute but addicted to heroin) would like a robot bf?
>>
File: kill.jpg (36KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
36KB, 500x691px
>>38188816
Don't you even get more robots into H.
I got feelings for a robot that I'm pretty sure fucking died from it.
Fuck off.
t. ex opiate addict
>>
>>38188859
Weed wasn't cutting it so I switched to oxycontin, but those are more expensive and heroin is better anyway. It's really not even that expensive
>>
Is that Laci Green doing H?
>>
>>38188865
Only stupid people overdose it's not hard to control your use if you can handle yourself
>>
>>38188900
No fucking shit
Prolonged opiate use makes you more depressed
He killed himself
>>
>>38188922
Sorry to hear about he should have tried ketamine I hear it can cure depression
>>
id do heroin if i had anyone to sell it to me but im a shut in so i don't. also still live with family so darknet is out of the question.

i tried hydrocodone before tho and it was the best i ever felt in my life so i know i would like heroin
>>
Please don't fucking do heroin. Smoke weed, drop acid, don't fucking shoot up, please.
>>
>>38189053
this. heroin will destroy your life before you realise what's happening
>>
>>38189127
i dont want to have a life. i want to feel comfy while i stop breathing.
>>
Just wait till your tolerance means spending 100~ per fix and your dopamine receptors die and you can't feel happiness anymore
That being said I'd deff like to try it, but smoking it not IV
>>
>>38189140
well if you do wanna commit suicide, just go buy fentanyl and do it now. don't force people to deal with a slow decent from pills to h to corpse.
>>
Heroin is pretty cheap and comfy desu.
>>
>>38189183
>heroin is pretty cheap
Bitch where
>>
>>38189164
im not forcing anyone to do anything. just spreading the truth that opiates are the only drug that can create happiness out of nothing and are therefore perfect for robots. also they're not as dangerous as people say. i tried to sucide with opiates+alcohol multiple times and the worst that ever happened is i threw up once. so its not even reliable for that shit.
>>
File: dream.png (211KB, 364x320px) Image search: [Google]
dream.png
211KB, 364x320px
>>38189197
Oh my god. You're so retarded but I can't bring myself to hate you because you're still just a weak Robo baby in my eyes.
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>38189243
i'm retarded? for actually being adventurous with my life and trying new things, while people here sit in their room all day and wonder why they're not happy? if i listened to pussies like you i would still be miserable. im actually better at functioning in daily life since i discovered opiates, now that i'm not depressed as shit all the time.
>>
>>38189127
What life? Most of us are shut ins with no friends or prospects for the future.
>>
File: wilfred.jpg (40KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
wilfred.jpg
40KB, 570x428px
>>38189312
Yeah. I know that thought process.
Because I used to be a junkie.
But you can't be told that now.
You have to tumble and break on your own. Godspeed, anon.
You were probably a good boy.
>>
>>38189312
It's always sad to see the beginning stages of an addiction.
>>
>>38189432
it's even sadder to see someone act all high and mighty while not doing shit. why don't you donate all your money to your local rehab programme if it's such a big deal to you?
>>
>>38189478
>not ruining your own life to save others means you don't care about it
No. That's instinct, anon.
I think a lot of things are terribly sad, but I can't destroy myself to help every cause.
It's not being high and mighty. You're just defensive.
I'm not even that anon.
>>
File: 1499279499819.png (77KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
1499279499819.png
77KB, 750x780px
>I am not even addicted
sure you are not addicted
>>
>>38189053
>>38189127
Not if it were cheaper
Poopskins.
This is clearly the solution.
>>
>>38188879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
>>
>>38189312
Do psychedelics instead.
To summarize Shulgin:

People do come to feel invincible because they aren't
People do heroin to feel happy because they aren't
People do psychedelics to find out why they aren't (fill in the blank).

They're about the best psychiatric tool in the world, and as safe to use as caffeine.
Plus mdma/lsd at the same time is about the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>38188816
Junkie scum, OD and die already.
>>
>>38189312
There's nothing adventurous about drugs, drugs are a waste of money and time and have no long term benefits other than damaging your body (aside from the potential of psychedelics improving your psyche, but that's a different matter). You think these feelings of elation and happiness will last? Do you think it's a good idea to rely on drugs for happiness? What happens when the drugs go away you stupid cunt, you're back where you were, except now you're going through withdrawals and have the memories to tease you.

Go out, get a job, find something to replace the drugs while you're in this position of happiness.
>>
>>38188816

>heroin
>not addicted

sure m8
>>
>>38189694
Be careful with candyflipping anon, don't want you dying from serotonin syndrome or depleting that serotonin and living in a grey mist forever
>safe as caffine
no fucking way is acid as safe as caffine man
>>
>>38189812
Yeah he's already pretty foolish for combining mdma and lsd. Mdma is one of those few drugs that permanently alters your brain if you try it even one time.
>>
>>38189197
Hey buddy there's these things called externalities and you're ignoring them
>>
>>38189478
Because I work at the local rehab program
>>
>>38189478
You're a lazy pussy anon, sorry but not really because you were stupid enough to do the most retarded drug on the planet when there's plenty of other options.
>>
>>38189741
i have a full time job, thank you very much. i can support my opiate use for the forseeable future so i don't have to worry about your dumb soccer mom panic scenario. but hey, feel free to keep posting bullshit that makes you feel morally superior.
>>
>>38188816
>not addicted
You will be don't worry. How many days a weeks do you do it?
>>
>>38189991
Why don't you do xanax instead? I seriously never understand people who decide to do shit like H, crack, spice etc. Even weed is more fun, I've done high doses of oxy and I always hated that shit it makes you sick.
>>
>>38188816
Never heard a success story from a junkie. It will 100% percent fuck your life up and you'll be an addict until you die. You think you've hit rock bottom now? Trust me, heroin will take you even deeper. There will come a point where you won't even be able to feel high anymore and you'll just spend your day looking for the next fix. I know people who had jobs earning salaries in the six figures and ended up living on the streets. You don't want to go down that rabbit hole anon
>>
>>38189812
If you only do it every six months and don't take heroic doses it's essentially a nonzero risk.

And yeah, probably not as safe as caffeine. But real lsd is safer long term than alcohol, so whatever.
>>
File: sda.jpg (33KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
sda.jpg
33KB, 600x500px
>>38188816
>heroin
F
rip in piss OP
>>
>>38190081
Bobby downsy junior
>>
>>38190205
Yeah and he went through hell to get out of the hell he put himself in, if he could change a couple of things from his past not taking heroin would probably be one of them. And you can bet your ass he still has cravings
>>
>>38190270
I have cravings for my exgf's shitty asshole. I was so intoxicating
>>
>>38188900
Most people OD on drugs after a rehab, cause body need less stuff and you will use the same quantity as before
>>
>>38190308
Heh you can laugh whatever you want but doing heroin in this day and age with everything we know about it is retarded. Your life though
>>
>>38188816
Too much fent for my pussy ass but I used to love h. Stick to poppy tea and occasional pills when they come around
>>
>not even addicted
>I just enjoy it a lot
Kek
>>
File: 1443795284701.jpg (179KB, 435x525px) Image search: [Google]
1443795284701.jpg
179KB, 435x525px
Did H for two years, kept my shitty warehouse job and everything intact. Just did the Keith Richards method and just did a little to get a mellow. Quit cold over a year ago and haven't looked back.

The trogs who od on it or get hooked are a combination of stupid, and weak willed.
>>
I do heroin all the time.

It's not addictive. The jews spread all this anti heroin propaganda to stop people from reaching enlightenment. Heroin will help you reach enlightenment man.

I do it every day after work, shit is cash senpai. It even made me lose weight.
>>
>>38189197
Heroin doesn't create happiness out of nothing, it steals it from your tomorrow and your tomorrow after that, and on and on. There is no unequal exchange.
>>
>>38191496

You can die tomorrow of a blood clot. Might as well enjoy the now.

A lot of robots are beyond help. Stop trying to be a hero chad and let us go into the mellow clam.
>>
>>38189053
>drop acid
Fuck no, a lot of us are mentally unstable so acid is not the best idea because it could trigger us into a bad trip or psychosis
>>
>>38189694

Psychs are alright but nothing compared to SMOKING METH.
>>
>>38191426
>I do heroin all the time.
>It's not addictive
Classic
>>
>>38188816
>I am not even addicted I just enjoy it a lot
You're not addicted, you just do it all the time because you enjoy it so much, amirite?
>>
>>38188816
>Trying to get robots into heroin.

Go deep next time and kill yourself, you dead normie chunk of shit.
>>
>>38191587
Ive lived a lot of days where that didnt happen and i will live a lot more. Feel free to yolo, i hope its fun at least. When it stops being fun and you just do it to feel normal, its counterproductive
>>
File: 1492306433180.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492306433180.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>38191592
I've always wondered if this actually happens as much as people say or if its just a meme. I've never tried any recreational drugs but I'd say I have a pretty weak grasp on reality and deal with derealization pretty much daily, plus there's a pretty extensive history of mental illness and a few cases of schizophrenia on my mothers side of the family. I wonder what the chances are that I'd end up detaching or developing schizophrenia or some shit if I started dropping acid
>>
>>38189694

>Plus mdma/lsd at the same time is about the best feeling in the world.

Enjoy your schizophrenia.

>>38190141

>real LSD is safer long term than alcohol.

Is that a genuine delusion, or are you just un-educated?

Don't listen to your stoner buddies when they tell you this sort of thing.
>>
File: 1460825225647.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460825225647.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>I'm not addicted
>I just do it a lot
>>
>>38188816
More of this girl?

Oreganolo
>>
File: 1487586167116.png (1MB, 1347x790px) Image search: [Google]
1487586167116.png
1MB, 1347x790px
>>38188816
6 year heroin/opiate addict here. Started on pills and gradually moved to the H. Just shot up some tar earlier

OP if you aren't shooting up every day yet, I assure you, you soon will be.
>>
File: ketaminehermione.jpg (67KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
ketaminehermione.jpg
67KB, 960x600px
/dis-psy/ user reporting in
>>
File: ketaminebinge.jpg (73KB, 812x960px) Image search: [Google]
ketaminebinge.jpg
73KB, 812x960px
>>38192338
yea buddy it's a great combination.
>>
>>38191592
>LSD triggers psychosis
Literally the only studies that have ever been done in this area merely confirmed that people who are at risk of psychosis are more likely to experience psychosis than people who aren't

But journalists love to parrot that "psychedelics trigger latent schizophrenia" because they feel obligated to give "both sides of the story" whenever they cover the issue
>>
>do heroin guys! it's awesome
>You don't get addicted if you control yourself!
>Wow wtf how did I get addicted to the most addictive opioid

How could this have happened
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.