[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tuberous breast deformity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1717.jpg (44KB, 700x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1717.jpg
44KB, 700x215px
>have type 1
>gotta wait till August to get them fixed
Robots, if you got a gf and she had this but was too broke to get surgery, what would you do?
>>
if she was that disguising we'd never have been dating in the first place
>>
>>38188611
>if you got a gf
already too unrealistic
>>
>>38188712
Would you rather fuck a girl with implants, or one with natural tits but they look like pic related?
>>
>>38188745
Can implants still feed babies?
>>
>>38188611
>Robots, if you got a gf and she had this but was too broke to get surgery, what would you do?

I'd pay for surgery if it was something she really wanted.
>>
>>38188776
Yessiree oregenenenefanl
>>
>>38188797
Would YOU want it though? Or would you not care? Basically, if I didn't get this fixed, would I be forever alone or looked down on like a roastie?
>>
>>38188853
I wouldn't seek it out, but it wouldn't be amajor disadvantage to you without considering other aspects of your looks. Is it something that gets progressively worse over time or will it stay relatively constant?
>>
>>38188915
Constant. If it kept getting worse I'd an hero.
>>
>>38188611
>robots
>gf
One of these things is not like the other
>>
>>38188929
eh then that seems ok but I guess if they had the money and wanted to, i wouldnt object
>>
File: IMG_1658.jpg (19KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1658.jpg
19KB, 255x191px
>>38188987
So it's not as bad as being a roastie? What if she had both? An hero time?
>>
>>38188611
>literally you
https://efukt.com/21180_The_Trolling_of_a_Discount_Hooker.html
>>
>>38188745
It'd really only be worth the implant if it was type 3. Otherwise natural titties are the way to go.
>>
>>38188611
I live in Australia, you don't have to worry about affording healthcare here.

I'd want my partner to correct it because of course I would, why wouldn't you want the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with to be as beautiful as they can be. On the other hand, I can't imagine it'd stop me from considering someone gf material unless she was already borderline in terms of appearance and personality.
>>
Fuck off you disgusting roastie whore
>that's not original
>>
>>38188853
speaking as an assman, good boobs are just a very minor bonus. deformed boobs like that wouldn't matter much to me.
>>
>>38188853
From a purely aesthetic point of view, I wouldn't really care all that much.
The insecurity that you seem to have about it would definitely bother me though, so I'd want it fixed to alleviate that.

Of course, I say this as an undesirable man, I assume normies and Chad would have a problem with it.
>>
>>38189021
It's worse than being a roastie desu senpai (assuming with talking about roastie flaps rather than slutty behaviour)
>>
>>38189066
Just the flaps, and I'm only a semi-roastie. I can't be a slut because I'm too disgusted with my appearance and I'd rather be alone than be trashy.
>>
Oh look, 20 posts in and there are already thirsty betas orbiting her, fuck off. Post your tits or gtfo you attention whore, you're only looking for "yeah its fine you're still pretty :)) i'd date you :)))" fucking roastie, you are cancer
>>
>>38188611

If it's not medically necessary, then I wouldn't care if my gf had a malformed tit. As long as I get to play with it and suck on it and she can have babies, then I'm 100% fine with it.

It's purely cosmetic from my point of view. I mean, if it makes you feel better, then I guess go for it, but to me it isn't the least bit important.
>>
>>38189106
To be fair, this thread actually does warrant a tits post, beyond the general rule.
>>38188611
Let's see that fucked up titty, op. It'll give us a definitive way to tell you whether you're gross or not.
>>
>>38189106
Orbiting someone on an anonymous forum is kinda pointless, wouldn't you say? I'm just looking for honest opinions, which people are more likely to give anonymously.
>>
>>38188611
>Robots, if you got a gf and she had this but was too broke to get surgery, what would you do?
impregnate her breasts
>>
>>38189196
It's both of them, anon. Not just one.
>>
>>38189215
Doesn't matter how many tits it is, just show us.
>>
>>38189198
No fuck off you retarded whore, you're looking for attention and consolations and compliments, you disgust me
sage goes in 1 field
>>
File: 1445206368138.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1445206368138.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>weird tits
>roastie
Your asshole had better be IMMACULATE.
>>
>>38189087
Flaps are less of an issue than being a slut. I'm sure it sucks for you to start the race with a handicap like tuberous breasts and roastie flaps but everyone starts with a handicap of some kind. Just need to make sure your appearance and personality are good enough in other ways to compensate for it.
>>
>>38189021
at the level of severity you imply its doesnt sound that repulsive, I guess as breasts age then it might get worse but that is the case with regular breasts anyway. Considering I have foreskin Roastie isnt that bad looking unless its really uneven or long same as a 3inch foreskin kek
>>
>>38189292

A guy isn't going to like you enough to date you for awhile, get in bed with you, and then walk away because your tits are misshapen or your pussy is meaty. Most guys don't give a shit as long as we have a woman that loves us and wants to be with us.

Can't say the same for women though. Women will literally walk away from a guy with a small dick. At best, she'll have sex with him and then breakup with him sometime later so his feelings don't get hurt.
>>
>>38189335
No, I would be unlikely to dump a girl purely because she had ugly tits but if the relationship was otherwise on rocky ground - say she was a bit overweight, or we didn't share enough hobbies to keep our time together enjoyable, or she didn't show that she cared for me enough, or whatever else - then it might be enough to break up. In the absence of something extreme like cheating it's rare to breakup for just one reason, especially if the relationship has gone far enough that you've got your hands on her tits, instead you get a combination of factors that end up with you becoming bored and not wanting to put the effort into the relationship to keep it going.

Oh and as for your comment about small dicks. Mine's barely 4in and I've had multiple relationships lasting from 12 to 48 months; some gfs, some just fwbs.
>>
>implying deformed girls aren't every bit as picky as regular girls, and would even consider dating anyone from here

>>38188797
>hee hee thanks for the surgery, anon! I feel like a whole new girl
>you don't mind if Chad and I go to the movies later tonight, do you? Just as friends of course tee hee~!
>>
>>38188611

As long as her body is soft, warm and isn't covered in smelly folds of fat, I don't give a shit.

It'd probably make playing with her nipples/breasts more interesting.
>>
>>38189898
>>you don't mind if Chad and I go to the movies later tonight, do you? Just as friends of course tee hee~!

I'd have the surgeons implant an explosive device inside her, that I can trigger remotely.
>>
>>38188853
I'm happy if trobo fattys will go out with me, something minor like this I wouldn't care at all.
You have no idea how high the price of pussy is in a big city like Los angles, I see 9/10 guys driving a Mercedes settling for 5/-0 roosties.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.