[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they want me to take SSRI But I am not taking any lul.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1450243600004.png (433KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1450243600004.png
433KB, 1024x576px
>they want me to take SSRI

But I am not taking any lul.
>>
What SSRI?

What do you have, Anon?
>>
>>38187959
They keep telling me I am depressed and that is supposed to fix it. The reason I am even visiting shrink is because of I had injury and they told me "it might affect your mental health". And somehow after 2 visits they want me to start medication.

I just told them I am not coming anymore.
>>
File: 1453285355140.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453285355140.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
you watch anime and post in r9k. You are mentally ill. Take your dick killing pills like a good anon.
>>
>>38187981
no you didnt you cried like a baby cuz ur depressed biiiitch lmao lemme guezz u crying rithgt now lmfaooo
>>
>>38188041
They actually said this specific pill wont kill your sexual desires. Still not taking, no need to.
>>
>>38187981
I'm glad you didn't get jew'd robro
>>
>>38188069
>They actually said this specific pill wont kill your sexual desires

what a load of bullshit. you did good op. you could've ended up a limp dick on those meds
>>
File: med_1472012544_image.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
med_1472012544_image.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
>>38187943
wew lad, I stil lgot hte pack of pill (((they))) gave me. Best cure for depression is to lose wieght and lift to get strong and increase your test. if you are lazy it would be better just to take some testosterone than those lobotomy pills.
>>
>>38187981
With that history I support you in not taking meds.

My doctors are shit. My first two meds I had to contact them for a follow up on the meds despite it being their responsibility to contact me and book a time (like a fool I expected them to do their jobs both times). This third time I followed the doctors advice on when we should meet and contacted him at that time. At which point he told me to keep going two months regardless of out previous agreements. I was having severe side effects and made it perfectly clear to him.

The worst part in all of it is that about 10 minutes after he had told me he needed to go and I kept him on the phone he told me to take 1/4th of the dose because of the side effects. This means that he will simply not medicate patients properly if they're being pushy, or the inverse.

I'm now contacting the agency that handles this kind of incompetence and will hopefully get him reprimanded. I wouldn't expect to keep my job if I did this shit but I know the government loves to pretend they're doing a good job so government doctors get massive slack.

So my blogging aside. My trust for doctors is very low. To give someone SSRIs without them believing they will help is a bad idea because placebo has a bigger effect than the measurable effects by the medicine. So if you don't trust them you probably won't be helped enough for it to matter in the first place.

And treating problems the patient doesn't want treated is even more stupid.
>>38188069
They say that about most of them. I've taken some that supposedly don't kill your dick and they do noticeably kill your dick during use at least.
>>
>>38188245

>My trust for doctors is very low

Check this out.

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors
>>
>>38188245
>And treating problems the patient doesn't want treated is even more stupid.

This was what I found most shocking. If I had never read about SSRI and possible side effects I would most likely just took them because of why not.

I understand trying to medicate people with actual problems alongside with thereapy, but not medicating someone who has their fucking leg broken. It is not like it is going to fix my leg if I take pills that mess up with my brain.
>>
>>38188277
I'll read it but I suspect it's already treating people with severe issues.
>>
File: 1498638795377.jpg (79KB, 1046x843px) Image search: [Google]
1498638795377.jpg
79KB, 1046x843px
>>38187943
Good on your part.
Screw "therapy" and drugs, won't replace the need for closure, understanding, fulfillment or good company.
It might help some, but that'd be folks who suffer from more bodily afflictions, chronic depression that can be easily explained, traumas, mental disorders.
Yet nowadays psychiatry reduced itself to:
"there are no healthy people, only undiagnosed ones"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.