[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you bullied growing up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1115742924.png (302KB, 423x370px) Image search: [Google]
1115742924.png
302KB, 423x370px
Were you bullied growing up?
>>
>>38187711
A bit but not a whole lot thankfully.

There was one boy who used to push me down and kick me hard enough that I would get bruises, but it didn't last long.

In middle school my good friend turned against me and bullied me along with some other guys. Again, didn't last that long but it hurt me deeply that a friend would do that. I think it's one of the reasons I have trouble trusting people.
>>
File: 1474580731697.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474580731697.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>38187711
Yes pretty severely, from around 2nd grade to high school, shit got pretty bad at points, there was once when some kids cut a rope climb so they could tie my hands up to hit me, when a teacher found out they just told them to stop roughhousing and didn't punish them in anyway, and then there was shit like having someones high school brother come to beat me up, I honestly have no idea how I didn't fucking snap and kill one of them or myself
>>
I felt that way, and to a certain degree I was.
But later I realised all of the 'standing up for myself' I did was actually bullying as well, and much worse than what the supposed bullies did to me.
>>
obviously why do you think i cant have normal social relationships
>>
>>38187711
Not really. I was teased but never beat up (because I was tall for my age). For the most part people just didn't want anything to do with me.
>>
in preschool i used to be a really popular kid, all the girls would try and play 'house' with me and everyone wanted to hang around me etc.
near the end of the year i moved from a major city to a smallish town and was immediately socially ostracized.
because i was always more than a few inches taller than the rest of the class and i was never physically bullied, instead they would tease me, call me names and basically go around to everybody and make sure they avoided me etc.
i really hated it and would try desperately to get it to stop until about year 10, by then i had given up on trying to get close to people and just ignored people completely.
now i'm 21, i have not spoken to anybody irl except cashiers and food servers and my parents.

i used to wish so badly that one of them would lay a hand on me just so i could have an excuse to fight back.

>>38187809
why didn't you fight them back? were you small for your age or was there some other reason. you sound like a zen master

>>38188033
i know this feel
>>
>>38188818
>why didn't you fight them back?
I learned it was pointless after a while, there were always multiple of them and one of me. And it was a tiny ass town so their parents were well known/liked so I would always get punished for fighting as well.

>you sound like a zen master
funny that became one of my nicknames in high school, everyone would always ask how I managed to stay so calm all the time no matter what was happening.
>>
Only when I started at a new school. They would stop because I'd always throw elbows when they started fucking with me.
>>
File: 1434326586912.jpg (13KB, 170x178px) Image search: [Google]
1434326586912.jpg
13KB, 170x178px
I honestly can't remember. I think my mind is disintegrating despite being 26.
>>
File: BTFO.png (429KB, 761x504px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
429KB, 761x504px
>>38187711
People pretending that you don't exist is far worse than them paying attention to you by bullying you.
>>
File: 55103149d65c1.jpg (24KB, 592x330px) Image search: [Google]
55103149d65c1.jpg
24KB, 592x330px
>>38187711
Nope i had a pretty chill time in school, i was never popular but was fairly liked my most people and groups.
>>
A couple times but nothing too bad or overly physical. In first grade some kid would knock me down and pull off my shoes sometimes. He eventually got bored though. In third grade this girl I was friends with would pour sand in my hair. Although I never complained about it. Even though my mom would scold me when I got home. In seventh grade this guy and his friends forced me to drink cough syrup. Kind of backfired though as I vomited all over them. Then in high school it was mostly people calling me a sperg lord behind my back.
>>
Was bullied in the fist grade of middleschool decided that the best plan of action was to join the bullies when they bullied an even more despocable kid than me
>>
I bullied and got bullied it's a doggy dog world, elementary school should be illegal. It's like lord of the flies.
>>
>>38187711
At least once every year from kindergarten to 8th grade. Lately I've been thinking that maybe also in early childhood. Got all forms of it in school: physical, verbal, psychological, etc. They would often gang up against me. Teachers ignored it or took their side. Some of them used to be my friends but turned against me for some reason.
>>
>>38189461

I honestly would have preferred being ignored than getting my ass kicked by my classmates and all their older siblings every goddamn day. And then getting the same thing at home. Yes, every single fucking day, not even exaggerating.
>>
File: 1420975735542.gif (935KB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
1420975735542.gif
935KB, 200x154px
>>38189859
>it's a doggy dog world
are you sure of that?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.