[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Circle of Negativity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: three-toed-sloth.jpg (65KB, 750x585px) Image search: [Google]
three-toed-sloth.jpg
65KB, 750x585px
When did you leave for 4chan just to come back and realize how truly demented its browsers are?
>Every time I browse this site I become increasingly depressed and frustrated

> Its like reading a page full of negativity can negatively affect my outlook on the world?
well any ways I'll be leaving after tonight again (maybe for good).
>>
>>38186696
Same here. Can't afford to take time from the real world.
>>
>hurr hurr muh negativity
>muh wrong mindset
gtfo you fucking normie, judgemental fuck
>>
It's not all bad. >>>/adv/ try swinging by there.
>>
>>38186734
what do these do other than look dope
>>
>>38186720
not judging anyone, I browse 4 chan for about a month at a time then leave for 3-4 months, I just found it weird how this board negatively affected my attitude.
Sometimes I would come on this board happy and become extremely depressed within 1 hour of lurking here
>>
>>38186720

This. Do normalfags pick their sites depending on how good they make them feel? Like truth is irrelevant, just load me up on those hopeful platitudes pham
>>
>>38186734
this is what I'm talking about! why is this your first response?
>>
>>38186734
Why wouldn't you ask your real friends or people you trust for advice? Why would you want to take /adv/ or read about problems from people who frequent 4chan? Imo I could go to any trash bin and go to their "advice" section but I'd rather surround myself with good and if needed, seek help from people I trust / would want to associate with irl.

Have you seen, and do you even know, the kinds of people that live here? /Adv/ is not representative of the real world nor do you want to be wasting your life reading about degenerate problems / getting advice from people who are shit themselves.
>>
File: bro shutup.jpg (111KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
bro shutup.jpg
111KB, 1000x750px
>>38186802
no, but look in the damn mirror autist

you guys are unqualified to give advice
>>
>>38186763
They are just cool looking shelves, my dude. They don't do anything besides help you store items.
>>
>>38186838

Kek, what the fuck does that mean? Do I need to get a degree in advice giving first? Fuck off normalfag. You just want the classic "Bee urself dood" and "just shower bro hit the gym" advice.
>>
You guys are so deep in rabbit hole you cant tell its a tunnel, try leaving this board for 2 months and come back, tell me how you feel after 2 hours

>there is something about this board that facilitates negative emotions
>you have probably been on this board for so long you dont even realize it
>>
>>38186870
Idgaf if you're negative. I don't want my advice from (pic).
>>
>>38186868
so they don't align my chakras?
>>
>>38186893
THIS.

And

>well any ways I'll be leaving after tonight again (maybe for good).

Let's leave together. Never return - Promise.
>>
>>38186825
>>>/adv/ is a terrific board. Obviously, you've never been there.
>>
To me the depressing 4chan negativity is more uplifting then let's say Facebook where everyone tries to boast everything but I'm not quite a normie
>>
>>38186914
For sure dude, after all how am I going to become an esports commentator if I spend all my time in this shit hole
>>
>>38186938
if i wanted to hear the tales of Taco Bell and Trailer Trash Beer Can, i'd watch "sixteen and pregnant" or "TLC: i hate healthy food"

You know damn well the type of ugly retards that go here. I would rather fuck myself with an axe than go to adv.

Just go get some fucking friends or a real place with non-degenerates ffs
>>
>>38186912
No, sweetheart! Xoxo!
>>
>>38186899
then wtf are you doing here, get out
>>
>>38186973
Not every board is b pol or r9k. Plenty of upstanding fags on other boards. It's 2017 4chan is normie as fuck
>>
>>38186973
Yep. You've never been to >>>/adv/
>>
>>38186996
Stop shilling your gay board bronie sexual
>>
>>38186992
"reddit" isn't normie. redditors are still betas irl,

to you they may not be but to actual flourishing normies they are.
>>
>>38187086
R9k is a shit hole. R9kers.. need help and this place just makes people even more helpless and hopeless sometimes. I recognize that some people have aids and stuff but omg... r9k is cancer!
>>
>>38187140
What kind of outdated meme is this? i haven't seen LotR
>>
>>38187105
Never mentioned Reddit or said it had a lack of beta fags. But their is still a population that meets your standard where you expect them
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.