[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aunt just posted this on facebook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: 2316046.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2316046.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>aunt just posted this on facebook
>>
>>38186617

>Someone posts normie meme on normie meme posting portal

Stop the presses.
>>
>>38186617
Make a very subtle reference to coal or a coalburning in a comment on it
>>
>a real man is my personal servant
>>
>>38186644

KYS, FAGGOT!!!! Facebook is a very popular website and many memes are shared on it. What is your problem?
>>
>>38186617

Do you think your aunt is retarded enough to actually believe it though? This is like a guy posting that a real woman is a 10/10 19 yo virgin twin who engages in anal threesomes with her equally hot and virginal twin sister.
>>
>>38186617
>women dont want to be anything other than a pampered fleshlight
>gets pissed when sex bots are on the rise
Women were a mistake
>>
>>38186617
How does it feel knowing your aunt is getting a dose of black dick every night?
>>
>I'm a Princess
>Men should SERVE me
I'm so sick of this. This is pretty much what all of my exes wanted too.
I need to see this quicker. I need to go through hundreds of women a year if I'm supposed to realistically find a nice one.
>>
>>38186702
I jerk off to the thought of it...
>>
>>38186617
I just realized women are fucking losers.
>>
>a real man is a mandingo in the bedroom

white boys blown the fuck out AGAIN
>>
make a post that says a real woman is a 19 year old pure virgin and see the impure assmad roasties roll in hate comments
>>
>>38186617
>me
>average looking, not bad
>little chub, start working out
>was lazy, start making $
>get into this habit of becoming a better person
>clean all the time, as well as pick up cooking
>cook some mean fucking shit, bro
>slowly turn into pseudochad
>my name's brad
>girls who never gave a fuck about me finally do
>realize how shitty this situation is
>maintain good lifestyle, but abstain from women
>abstaining makes women want me even more
i can just give in but i dont want to
fuck roasties, man, fuck em
>>
>>38186707
It's annoying to admit but a large majority of women are like this. It isn't always a bad thing as long as the girl knows the limits but it really feels like the whole dating scene or relationships are more about pleasing the woman with the men being on the losing side 95% of the time.

Can't blame people who stick to one night stands I guess.
>>
>>38186617
A real man is... wait for it...

A male. Defined by the fact that he was born with a cock instead of a vagina.

Woah, crazy.
>>
>>38187206
I actually know a guy who followed the same path as you and he said the exact same thing. Women throw themselves at him. Since he came from rock bottom, he's not having any of it.
>>
>>38187206

>Make self a more desirable person
>Rage that I am now desired

You have problems, friendo.
>>
>>38186617
TOP KEK yout aunt fucks subhuman nigger monkies lmao
>>
>>38187321
Are you completely blind?
They've now proven they literally only want anon for the superficial traits like his body and wealth.
I personally detest that. I want someone to like me.
>>
>>38187394
He got more confident, and a decent body. Two things that are attractive and make a good first impression. Women won't date you for your personality when they don't know you, that's the stage that comes after the initial attraction.

And it's not like they know about any potential wealth he might have.
>>
>>38187321
Yeah, what >>38187321 said, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>38187467
>women prioritize the superficial above everything else to such an extent that the combination of other factors don't measure up to the superficial
Why would you want a woman like that?
>>
File: 1498257131356.png (234KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498257131356.png
234KB, 400x400px
>>38186686
Holy shit.
Facebook is just absolute cancer. And you are too. Love this board you fucking normie.
Pls do pic related and end it.( All satire i dont want to et sued when pussy like you actually does it)
>>
>>38186617
"A real woman is a..."

>kys white cis cuck - womyn don't need to be anything for you
>>
>>38186702
She also has a thing for slavery by the sound of it. Coincidence?
>>
>>38186698
remove the twin part and you have r9ks expectations they have from their dingy basements
>>
>>38187736
People are like that, not only women and there's literally nothing wrong with it. There's more to the "superficial" than you think. Being in a decent condition means you take care of yourself, at least enough to be considered attractive which by itself is an attractive trait.

I don't know what's so hard to understand. Why would someone intentionally go for the no confidence, messy looking guy? No woman (or man) will think about how good his personality might be. Not taking care of yourself is a bad personality trait to begin with.

By being a chubby, lazy piece of shit you show the world around you that trait of your personality. Personally, I'd prefer a woman that wants me to be excellent rather than some low-standards girl.
>>
>>38188179
>and there's literally nothing wrong with it
besides the part where I don't get to fuck anyone you mean
>>
>>38188214

You can fuck all the hookers you want. If you want people to be attracted to you, become more attractive.
>>
>>38188179
This. I want a woman who constantly drives me to be a better man. That way, if it all comes down at some point I'll at least be able to leverage my inherent awesomeness for an easy rebound.

Guys that get complacent in cozy relationships are cruising for a bruising.
>>
>>38188214
Then the problem is with you, homeboy, not society.

Better yourself up at least enough to be considered presentable, lower your standards down to your level and you might just find someone willing to touch you. Alcohol always helps if it's a one time thing.

I doubt anyone has a personality amazing enough to justify a hot as fuck chick dating someone she doesn't find attractive. On the same line of thought I can't defend good looking guys fucking hambeasts when they can do more. No one should settle. Personality is important too, but you need to be at least attracted to your partner.
>>
File: IMG_3579.jpg (54KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3579.jpg
54KB, 564x400px
>Facebook
>f a c e b o o k
>bookface
>jewbook
>normiebook
>face
>book
>>
>>38186617
Post pictured of your mulatto cousin
>>
>>38186617
>Do all this shit
>Get divorced anyway
>>
>>38186617
Your aunt is single, isn't she.
>>
>do everything I want or you aren't a real man
>>
>>38188179
>people are like that
Basically everyone is not worth being with? Gee thanks for telling me that anon.
>not taking care of yourself is a bad personality trait
There's the extreme and there's the less extreme situations. Don't assume I never shower or some shit.
>why would you intentionally go after
You can talk to people who don't look great anon. They're not bad people. I've talked to a lot of people in not so great situations and they're at least occasional fine on a personality level. I'd say they're about average.
>>38188256
This is one way to view it but I think you're about as shallow as the rest of them.
>>
>>38188416
She better be after posting that.
>>
Post your aunt's facebook.
>>
>>38188543
Get off your high horse. People are always looking for the best possible partner. To work toward this aim, they make use of visual clues, observe social status and consider their future partner's wealth. If you deny deal this, you deny reality. I suggest everyone in this thread stops trying to help you. You're beyond reasonable.
>>
>>38188179
You're right but you'll probably end up wasting your time trying to convince people on here that women are like men and judge people based on their appearance first.
The whole point of this board and, more largely this website, is to hate women, not acknowledge them as people.
They will hate girls who don't care about inner beauty but judge fat girls based on a picture in a heartbeat.
>>
>>38188606
>get off your high horse
OK so basically this is the perception that you hold that my standards would be better. That my approach to this is superior but it's not realistic in some sense.
I'm not particularly interested in the test of your post right now but I'll read. I want a nice person. I don't think superficial people are nice.
>rest of post
Ok. Well I guess I was right.
>beyond reasonable
I don't see how it's unreasonable to not treat people like trash because they're not superficially appealing. Sure, if they're unappealing after that or they're not seeming to turn out to be great after you're past that then leave. It's fine. I'm not expecting people to have absolutely no superficial preferences. But if you simply don't explore a person because of their looks you're implicitly placing the reasons you denied them above every other trait possible. On aggregate. Realistically sure you're not gonna find a toad prince but you can probably see how if the superficial is such a large portion of your idea of what makes a good person you're probably not what I'd like.

I'm not too interested in chatting anymore anon.
>>
Non-whore edition
>A real man stays in bed for the whole weekend with his queen
>A chef in the kitchen
>Does exactly half of the house work
>A message therapist on call, if he doesn't have to fucking do important assignments
>A protector with a job that requires thinking and is therefore naturally well-paid
>And a best friend to his queen, if she plays vidya, goes to Comic Con, has taste in music and loves beer
>>
File: 169024.jpg (89KB, 608x746px) Image search: [Google]
169024.jpg
89KB, 608x746px
>>38186617
>a man is a slave
>a woman should get everything in life for free because vagina

lol what a cuckold meme
>>
>>38188606
Explain then why the majority of women have the worst possible partners then? The most beautiful woman I personally know are together with violent ex cons, alcoholics and criminals who beat them.

While my best friend, medicine student, is from a rich family, self made millionaire (he studies medicine because he want to be a doctor, not because of the money), is a virgin who can't get laid despite putting effort in everything.
>>
I dont mind girls having "standards" but they shouldnt be surprised if men have them as well
>>
>>38186617
Your aunt wants a slave...tell her CRANK said that.
>>
>>38186644
fpbp
>>38187260
And this guy is also correct.

>>38186617
Is she older than your parents, or is it one of those things where your aunt is only 10 or 12 years older than you?
>>
File: 1495612992192.jpg (141KB, 717x880px)
1495612992192.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>38187260
GO AWAY

WHY DO THIS? WHY TURN EVERY SITE ON THE INTERNET INTO FUCKING REDDIT? Why don't you faggots just fucking stay there?
>>
If my aunt brought it up to me.
I'd remind her that Freud said that not all men are worthy of love and that if she disagrees with him then that makes her a nazi.
>>
>>38189816

>Disagreeing with Freud makes one a Nazi

Wut?
>>
Comment on the post and tell her that Mandingo is a racist term and that you're so ashamed of her blatant racism
>>
>>38186617
>mandingo warrior in the bed
How is this something acceptable to say?
>>
>>38189874
This is NOT ok
It's twenty-seventeen for Pete's sake.
>>
File: IMG_0287.jpg (23KB, 180x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
23KB, 180x217px
>>38186617
>warrior in the bed
Code for rape fantasy?
Reminder he man is the body women want but complain about barbies proprtions,
>chef
Woman can't do anything anymore except look pretty can they?
>>
>>38186617
Women literally expect you to be superman if you want to fuck their dried up cunts.
>>
>Women complain about socially enforced 'gender roles'.
>Women are the primary adults males interact with ages 0-25 (birth through to uni).
>Women can be whatever they like.
>Here's a list of things and if you aren't one of these you aren't a "man" or a "real man".
>Point out the double standard, and women respond "Patriarchy hurts men too!!!"

Beta Uprising WHEN?
>>
A real woman is a mommy who feeds me tendies whenever i fucking feel like it REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1497394415726.jpg (16KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497394415726.jpg
16KB, 600x583px
>>38186707
>All of my exes
>Exes

GTFO NORMALBITCH
>>
>>38190245
This
>>38190335
and also this here REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38190335
>>38190472
H-hey. I just have higher standards now.
>>
Your aunt is a dumb fuck who does not know the first thing about a real man. Women need to shut their fucking mouths when it comes to trying to define a man. You aren't one so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>38186617

>anon why don't you have a girlfriend?
>you wouldn't understand.
>I understand, it's okay to be gay.

reeeeee
>>
File: greendad.jpg (28KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
greendad.jpg
28KB, 200x300px
A real man is a master interviewer
warrior in possible candidate selection
A straight back in any position
A overtime worker on the weekend
A dedicated employee whose always on call
A person with initiative and intelligence
And a firm handshake for any manager
>>
>>38186617
>A real man
>Lists professions from man whore to masseur and "best friend"
Let me guess, your aunt grew up upper middle class and now days makes some decorative bullshit for living while mooching off of his early inheritance?
Also she basically described Paco the illegal immigrant worker down on his luck
>>
>>38186617
And what is a real woman?
>Fuck off you male chauvinist pig, you don't get to define me!
>All women are beautiful and special!
>If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best!
>>
>>38186617
I'm guessing she's single.
>>
>>38186698
>not knowing women are actually this stupid
>>
>>38187321
>rage
I don't think you scored very high in reading comprehension in school.
>>
>>38186617
A real man is a materialistic asshole who puts me in my place and pretends like he cares about me. A real man is naturally attractive and charismatic. A REAL man is a guy who fulfills my rape fantasies and doesn't make me regret it. A REAL MAN will let me do whatever I want, give me money to do so, give me good sex, and not care about anything bad about me.
>>
>>38191163
>Materialistic asshole
>Gives away money to his pumping hole
>Doesn't care about anything bad about his fuckhole
You're looking for some weird hybrid of guy who cares about you and guy who just fucks you as his side chick, truly absurd
>>
>>38189168

Who's CRANK anyway?
>>
File: bg.jpg (54KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
54KB, 500x493px
>a real man is my slave

i love how they always bait masculinity
>>
>>38187816

>Facebook is just absolute cancer. And you are too. Love this board you fucking normie.

Facebook is better than /r9k/. kys dude
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.