[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

get back with ex or cut her off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1498926805860.jpg (65KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
1498926805860.jpg
65KB, 640x467px
Hey robots I just broke up with my girlfriend (2 year relationship) and she gave me two options: get back with her or cut contact for life.

Here's the breakdown
Pros:
>Pussy
>Ass
>Titties
>Kiss
>Company
>she'll probably be the only girl that can cum my pathetic penis (5.6 inches)

Cons:
>Falling into a trap
>Relationship is doomed to failure
>You're weak for getting back with her
>You won't be able to live your life
>You're going to have to deal with her shit
>She's obsessive and clingy
>She's not very interesting
>We do not share much of a sense of humor
>She is petty at times
>She wants me to fix everything
>She wants me to pay for her food
>Don't really enjoy her family's company
>Conversations grow dry
>Doesn't care all that much about my interests
>Rarely sucked my dick
>Wants to be prioritized
>Cries when I don't give her attention
>She has no financial future
>She's 6/10

it's quite obvious that the cons outweigh the pros and that I'm an insane, irrational weak faggot for wanting to get back with her. The problem is I'm thinking with muh dick. What say you bots?
>>
BTW she's THICC
>>
File: 5015689179_9ce69fed41_b.jpg (83KB, 715x358px) Image search: [Google]
5015689179_9ce69fed41_b.jpg
83KB, 715x358px
Honey, ask the experts at >>>/adv/ They can help. R9k is not the place to sort out your problems. :) you're welcome!
>>
OP do you love her?

Which will you actually regret more? Taking her back, or not taking her back?
>>
>>38186526
>asking for advice to faggots in r9k highlighting physical attributes only to the "pros"
>OP do you love her?
>>
File: GET OUT NORMEEEEEEE.png (35KB, 825x618px) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT NORMEEEEEEE.png
35KB, 825x618px
>>38186428

Listen to

>>38186510

and hop on over to >>www.4chan.org/adv/
>>
>>38186526
Not really all that much anymore but I'm going to miss sex. Also she has no friends at this point and is lonely + sad and still loves me so I feel guilty for just agreeing to not talk to her ever again. Then again she did offer it to me..
>>
File: 1497975903633.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1497975903633.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>38186510
>>38186572
Thanks goys, i thought it would be interesting to post here is all. Sorry for disrespecting your board.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.