[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delusional artists thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

File: YrgX4sZ.jpg (134KB, 498x488px) Image search: [Google]
YrgX4sZ.jpg
134KB, 498x488px
Delusional artists thread
>>
File: XX0mH1s.jpg (61KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
XX0mH1s.jpg
61KB, 604x402px
>>38185773
I don't know why I enjoy this shit so much
>>
File: aJfZOtZ.png (250KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
aJfZOtZ.png
250KB, 640x960px
Why are people so proud of their shitty art?
>>
>>38185773
oh fuck hahah
How can he be so proud?
>>
File: bQrcAHx.png (1MB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bQrcAHx.png
1MB, 719x1280px
>at the low price of 1500 dollarinos
>>
File: gtZcUAS.jpg (83KB, 463x727px) Image search: [Google]
gtZcUAS.jpg
83KB, 463x727px
>>38185812
>Perfect for framed Christmas presents
>>
File: aussie journalism.jpg (380KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
aussie journalism.jpg
380KB, 1024x576px
>>38185773
I can't really say anything since all I have is shitty Jap based art I made desu.
>>
>>38185789
reminds me of the hotline miami faces
>>
File: NPSmKST.png (220KB, 513x529px) Image search: [Google]
NPSmKST.png
220KB, 513x529px
>>38185850
Anything works my friend

>tfw dont have the financial security this woman has
>>
File: EO2YTo5.png (282KB, 503x589px) Image search: [Google]
EO2YTo5.png
282KB, 503x589px
Which of these masterpieces would you get tattooed?

>only problem is i need more drawings for my portafolio
>>
File: BqfKn8o.png (203KB, 489x529px) Image search: [Google]
BqfKn8o.png
203KB, 489x529px
ULTRA REALISM
>>
Man this thread makes me sad because realism is a hard style to master anyway.
These people should really study the fundamentals and pursue a different style (cartooning, modern, etc). That said, if I saw something i made in a thread like this, it would cut me up inside.

I hope they develop themselves, because the only thing worse than a pretentious novice is being discouraged and never getting better.
>>
>>38185827
This is actually kind of neat and unique but only like $50 worth of materials and labor went into it. Would be cool as a gift to a stoner friend or something, but the technique needs refined. They need to disassemble it and make it "tighter"
>>
>>38185900
looks like Michael Jackson

orgnl
>>
>tfw I know a guy like this
>He thinks he'll be successful

Why did society and the education system lie to us and tell us we could do anything we wanted?
He would be completely normal if he wasn't fed lies about his work, fucking Jew-tier lies art teacher tell kids to justify people paying them reeeeeeeeeee.
>>
>Implying there are not rich fucks who wont pay tons of money because they think there is some ironic deepness in these paintings
>>
>>38186351
You forget that richcucks pay tons of money for shitty art.

So your friend is on to something
>>
>>38186351
To be fair it is possible to be this bad and still develop into a decent artist.

Then again somebody who is proud of this stuff which is exactly the kind of stuff every artist wants to hide most likely doesn't have the level of self-critique necessary to improve.
>>
File: 1499183714279.jpg (46KB, 616x636px) Image search: [Google]
1499183714279.jpg
46KB, 616x636px
>>38185900
>>38186283
Okay I was giving this a pass because I read it wrong. I thought a middle aged Indian woman had made a drawing of Michael Jackson. Here I am thinking, 'you go, middle aged Indian woman. You have fun.' But then the truth came out
>>
It makes me think of the roastie I knew in high school who was selling lewd snapchat pictures of herself on facebook.
>>
>>38185812
it's human nature to build and create and find fulfillment in that process.

except now we don't have any structure for teaching people how to build or create, so they make shit up on their own and it turns out no better than caveman drawings or they make autistic babies or they cook up something from hell when they have a "barbecue"

even when they go to work, millennials need like 3 months training with someone holding their hand just to be at a level where they aren't making typos in every sentence or losing track of what they are supposed to be doing.
>>
>>38186407
How do I do it? I'm always discouraged looking at my shitty work and I don't know how to practice fundamentals. I waste time here instead
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.