[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War has been declared on 4chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: war declared friendos.jpg (118KB, 608x776px) Image search: [Google]
war declared friendos.jpg
118KB, 608x776px
Hello, /pol/ and old /r9k/ robotfag here. War has been declared on our glorious website and thought i should inform you guys as this board helped me when i was going through shit
>>
>>38185166
only a retarded newfag would care about this dumb shit
take a reality check anon
>>
>dox its users
good luck buzzfeed
>>
>>38185216
only a newfag would call out newfag on a post. newfag
>>
>>38185247
whut
at least try to think of a better reply than this
>>
>>38185166
They can't shut down the site from the "tech" side, and raiding is indistinguishable from everyday ironic shitposting, so no nothing will happen.
>>
Nothing to see here move along. Don't you think it's time to get some sleep?
>>
File: 1496444037760.gif (37KB, 210x209px) Image search: [Google]
1496444037760.gif
37KB, 210x209px
>>38185338
a shekel here , a shekel there
>>
File: 4+1.jpg (11KB, 369x365px) Image search: [Google]
4+1.jpg
11KB, 369x365px
>>38185338
I wonder who could be behind this post? surely not shecklestein!
>>
>>38185166
>having to track down 4chan server locations
Moot literally posted their locations every time they moved on the news bulletin
>>
>>38185264
>and raiding is indistinguishable from everyday ironic shitposting
It hurts how true this is
>>
oh come on other sites have declared things on 4chan before and nothing has come of those things relax OP
>>
>>38185166
Cloudflare is probably making bank off this site, they won't shut it down because some lady who doesn't get how free speech works wants them to.
>>
File: hugs fren.jpg (2KB, 125x88px) Image search: [Google]
hugs fren.jpg
2KB, 125x88px
>>38185810
Wow this board has lost its former glory, my bad friendo. Just trying to rev the meme engines a bit
>>
Good, I hope they succeed. So fucking sick of this site. Just let me go...
>>
>>38185918
Yes, blame the site for all the shitty things in your life. Your hands are completely clean
>>
>>38185770
I miss moot.

This isn't original? Makes me happy actually
>>
>>38185166
FAke and gay
Cecile Gehedsin doesn't even speak English. She only writes French. You can literally proves this is fake news by looking at het Twitter page.
>>
File: 1499142114870.jpg (449KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499142114870.jpg
449KB, 640x640px
>Hello, Cloudflare?! So you know you host 4CHAN ON YOUR SERVERS
>Uh, yes they pay us every month
>SHUT THEM DOWN!!!!!
>Uh, they're paying customers, so why would we do that exactly
>>
>>38185166
LITERALLY

L I T T E R A L L Y

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>38186125
L I T T E R A L L Y I do, why you getting angry friendo?
>>
>>38185166
This lady must be new to the internet. She will get doxed and harassed really badly.
>>
>>38185224

hahahahahahah this
>>
>>38185166
It should be illegal for a woman to not have a penis in her mouth at all times.
>>
They can dox me all they want I'm not posting islamophobic shit and while I'm not a pro lgbt/sjw type I fap to traps.

Fucking dox me buzzfeed. Do it cunts.
>>
They'll get tired or bored and give up. And then make a list of fun images from Tumblr on how we are cunts. Journalism at its finest.
>>
>>38186553
But anon.. They're coming for your traps..
>>
File: wargames7.jpg (49KB, 630x346px) Image search: [Google]
wargames7.jpg
49KB, 630x346px
>>38185166
In this grave hour, perhaps the most fateful in our history, I send to every household of my peoples, both at home and overseas, this message, spoken with the same depths of feeling for each one of you as if I were able to cross your threshold and speak to you myself.

For the second time in the lives of most of us, we are at war. Over and over again, we have tried to find a peaceful way out of the differences between ourselves and those who are now our enemies; but it has been in vain.

We have been forced into a conflict, for we are called, with our allies, to meet the challenge of a principle which, if it were to prevail, would be fatal to any civilized order in the world.

But far more than this, the peoples of the world would be kept in the bondage of fear, and all hopes of settled peace and of security, of justice and liberty, among nations, would be ended.

This is the ultimate issue which confronts us. For the sake of all that we ourselves hold dear, and of the world order and peace, it is unthinkable that we should refuse to meet the challenge.

It is to this high purpose that I now call my people at home and my peoples across the seas who will make our cause their own.

I ask them to stand calm and firm and united in this time of trial.

The task will be hard. There may be dark days ahead and war can no longer be confined to the battlefield, but we can only do the right as we see the right, and reverently commit our cause to Kek. If one and all we keep resolutely faithful to it, ready for whatever service or sacrifice it may demand, then with Kek's help, we shall prevail.

May Kek bless and keep us all.
>>
>tech illiterate retard beats their chest to nobody
>>
File: meme.png (21KB, 484x530px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
21KB, 484x530px
>>38185915
Someone feel like changing gun to meme? and/or swapping meme for technologoy
>>
>>38186046
>hello cloudflare, I want you to take down this site
>why?
>they said things I don't like, how dare they!!!!!!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.